Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (80366 Views)

This Is Where US Vice President Lives / Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by humblegbolahan: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
She will run for office after Joe Biden's tenure ends. tongue
America system different from Nigeria bro, no party stay long like nigeria pdp or apc. U.S comprises of two major parties which are democrat and republican, after democratic tenure ended,and it will be the turn of republican if not for the behavior of trump republican would have completed it tenure
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by kingxsamz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Dear IPOB, Don't Panic!

As we have all seen, the kind of damage the Antichrist, sleepy Joe is doing to our Messiah at the polls can only be likened to Mike Tyson's Knockout victory against Larry Holmes, Germany's 7-1 thrashing of Brazil in 2014, or Israel's miraculous victory against 6 Arab states within 6 days of war. It is only a matter of time before the old, demented Joe is officially announced as the winner of the US-20 elections.

That said, there has been rising concerns among our members on the fate of the top-secret pact between Donald Trump and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, our leader on the actualization of the Republic of Biafra. With regards to this, I want to assure all members of the Indigenous Peoples Republic Of Biafra that even if our prayers for a miracle or a supreme court victory fail to be answered, Donald Trump shall remain president until the 20th of January, 2021.

That should be enough time for President Trump to honor his side of the bargain and hopefully, arrest and expose Jubril El-Sudani after freeing us from this oppressive bondage.

Long Live Biafra!!

Long live Donald Trump!

grin grin grin
Wahala for who no know say na Sarcasm.

3 Likes

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by humblegbolahan: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
robosky02:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris
Can anybody clarify me:when did Jamaica became africa nation?
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by theFilmtric: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
it looks like Obama is now the jagaban of America
Any way what do i know..am just a pussy banger, weed smoker and a drunkard
What's up with your first account
https://nairaland.com/slawormir ?
Was it Damnnn Nigarrrred by mods?

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
If she was a Nigerian politician, she will be worth billions .
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by klawaaa: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
Which moderator pushed this to front page? Someone just copied something verbatim from wikipedia and posted it here!
robosky02:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by CSTRR: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Brain drain in the East.
It's a serious problem.

And it will keep reflecting poorly on igbos everywhere.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Palehair: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Kamala Uchechi Harris cheesy

Conspiracy theorists will soon claim her to be of Nigerian ancestry.
They've already started. Check out obasanjo's congratulatory message
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by thatigboman: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Seun:
She's smart but a little bit ethically challenged. She tried to get innocent people jailed and refused to share the evidence proving their innocence.
Chairman, ur allegation, the bolded is not appropriate.
She has proven herself in her long life of public service. Elected to higher and higher offices. Despite all republican people's allegations, she keeps getting voted.
She will be the next president of America

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Coldie(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
No vex, but this lady is quite lieing her father us not black or Jamaican. She just used it.

During the 60's Indians discriminated against blacks, plus she was born in India how then was her father Jamaican.

She just decided to use the black identity for her own good.

Congrats to her though
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by LordIsaac(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
I saw there that she has a degree in Political Science and then, Law. It is not just about women... But quality women in all spheres of society. Do not marry a pseudo educated Nigerian woman. For who you marry determines how far you'd go in life! Quote me any day.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Brendaniel: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

You're not God and your forefathers didn't write the Bible, stop sounding like a fanatic.
Whatever the prophecy has said about the world, no one can change it. You can't change the fate of this planet if it already been ordained as such. Live your life and stop behaving like God's PA.

No one is trying to change the prophecy, but effects can be reduced also you should remember satan has no principles, if he has the chance to go ahead of his time he would do it, and as a Christian you can stop that from happening, remember the story when disciples were been killed in the bible, if the Christians did not start praying they may have killed all of them, it's the same reason why some once Christian nations turned to islam, some events shaped them, no one is trying to play God...

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by jeruzi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Stop sounding like an almajiri, you should know better than this. Trump might change into something else tomorrow, nobody knows. Trump cannot do anything about killings in Nigeria and for most part of it, he's not concerned about anything happening in an African shiithole continent. Trump is not your saviour, stop putting your trust in a man that can't help you.
All what you listed are God's concern and not yours. You can't avert endtime. If LGBT, 666 must exist, it has already been written, you can't change it. You don't even know anything about end of the world, so you all should stop this folly.
God never sent you all these things you're bothering yourself with. Live you life, die in peace and stop acting like you're in charge of the world, leave that for the owner to handle.
I perceive that you do not know about the prophecy of the end time and how things come to be.

Nobody called Trump a saviour. God is my hope and helper forever.

But you need to know that God use men, satan also use men. So who ascends the throne matters.

There are things that are called pillars of events because they can not be changed, while there are other events which can be built around the pillars to give the whole structure.

Read and learn. Christians are not to fold their arms and watch while the devil and his children impose anything on the saints.

When the time of the antichrist comes, the saints won't be able to stop him, not because they will not try to but because it is his time.

We are placed on earth to enforce the will of God and cause the Kingdom of God to come.

You talk like a child, and I mean a baby Christian when you talk the way you do.
Read Dan.8:23-25. You will see that the saints will fight the antichrist.

If the early Christians had folded their hands and did not try to resist evil, this earth will have be more messed up than this.
For thousands of years Christians have been fighting.

If the Jews did nothing but fold their hands, the holocaust would have been a child's play in the pogrom. And Nigeria would have been islamised and fulanised if the people did nothing like you suggest but just live and watch.

Not everything that is happening is God's will, so the saints must determine what the will of God is and align.

Who told you the enemy want you to live your life and die in peace. Those killed in islamic jihad, those who are compelled against their will not support abortion, join same sex couples and accept things that are against God, where they peace?

Trump might not be a saint, but he stood for God's people. Obama was an outright antichrist and pro-islamic, Joseph is on the same page.

They will try to raise corruption again.

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump Donaldchukwu ,how market ? When you hear IPOB next time,you'll nuke them ! They are politically unfortunate lots !
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by berryPee(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
See better profile unlike 98% of Nigerian politicians..... Oluwa which way 9ja?
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by NXTDANGOTE(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2020
grin they are happy because they are scared of what Donald Trump has in store for them in this next Tenure you guys should watch what will happen in Africa in Trump seconds Tenure.. Fif repeat grin Joe BIDDEN and Harris won't be officially elected as president and vp... The media should keep on ranting.. cheesy
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 08, 2020
Gratefulheart1:
Congrats to Joe and Kamala.
I'm a Christian but I think the ridiculous display by some Nigerians especially some from South Eastern Nigeria is very demeaning and big insult on Nigerian Christians.
For goodness sake, what should be the concern of any sane Nigerian with who got elected in America?
You blame Northern almajiris when they protest in solidarity to Islamic occurrences outside Nigeria, but same people who criticize these northern people as backward also observed a parade for something that doesn't concern them. So now what's the difference between the former and the latter? Sometimes it seems the almajiris and those who criticize them all have the same set of brain. I can't really see any difference. I never expected such dumbness displayed by some African Christians about this election. You just successfully put yourself on same page with the almajiri you criticize. Too shameful.

To think it's same Trump who's being accused of being a pedophile, unrepentant racist, liar etc, so I don't know why some dumb Africans want to kill themselves on what doesn't concern them.

Get this fact right into your skull, Trump is not the one sustaining God's work, and Joe Biden might even be a better person. God's work has always been there before Trump and will still be there after him. Trump doesn't determine anything so pls stop this nonsense.

Tell them!!.......all this "Biden will bring the new world order and 666" crappy conspiracy theories are really getting annoying

2 Likes

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Basher8583: 1:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Seun:
She's smart but a little bit ethically challenged. She tried to get innocent people jailed and refused to share the evidence proving their innocence.

Seun. This are heavy allegations.
Moreso you have not even provided the source of your evidence.
Baba kilode
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by OyinO: 2:00am On Nov 08, 2020
AskiaHarem:
The tears are on there way!

Until the last minute, they held on to their stewpeed illusions. Very dumb set of pipo. haaaahaaaahaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by OyinO: 2:04am On Nov 08, 2020
Gratefulheart1:
Congrats to Joe and Kamala.
I'm a Christian but I think the ridiculous display by some Nigerians especially some from South Eastern Nigeria is very demeaning and big insult on Nigerian Christians.
For goodness sake, what should be the concern of any sane Nigerian with who got elected in America?
You blame Northern almajiris when they protest in solidarity to Islamic occurrences outside Nigeria, but same people who criticize these northern people as backward also observed a parade for something that doesn't concern them. So now what's the difference between the former and the latter? Sometimes it seems the almajiris and those who criticize them all have the same set of brain. I can't really see any difference. I never expected such dumbness displayed by some African Christians about this election. You just successfully put yourself on same page with the almajiri you criticize. Too shameful.

To think it's same Trump who's being accused of being a pedophile, unrepentant racist, liar etc, so I don't know why some dumb Africans want to kill themselves on what doesn't concern them.

Get this fact right into your skull, Trump is not the one sustaining God's work, and Joe Biden might even be a better person. God's work has always been there before Trump and will still be there after him. Trump doesn't determine anything so pls stop this nonsense.

I liked your comment but you all are lost as to what the God Concept truly means. The work of God known to Africans is the colonial Mission of Rome and the rest of Europe Commissioned to accompany the various colonial governments that invaded and colonised Africa. How is that work of God?

1 Like

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by OyinO: 2:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Offpoint1:
I dedicate this space to our Nairaland residence pastor, it's a very tough time for himgrin

I'm here trying to imagine how many mentions he got today, the mockery is tough to bear.

Lesson to everyone, never you become mouth piece of God. Keep God out your sentiment and stop dishing out false prophecies claiming God showed you.

God doesn't involve himself in earthly things.

Stop being a sheep without a mind of his own that swallows and digest every conspiracy from your pastors.

The God who made the universe has no preferential group of people.
He's not a lover of Christians and hater of Muslims.
He's not a lover of righteous and hater of sinners.
He doesn't prefer a Christian to a Muslim or traditionalist.

Any religion who segregate is not ordain by God.
Any religion who claim is the only way you can access God is not ordain by God.
Any religion who incite violence against another human because of what they believe, is not ordain by God.
There was a reason God gives us FREE WILL

You made my day. This comment of yours should be printed out in bold text and pasted on all notice boards in schools, churches, mosques and offices, across Nigeria and Africa at large.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by AskiaHarem(m): 2:28am On Nov 08, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Dear IPOB, Don't Panic!

As we have all seen, the kind of damage the Antichrist, sleepy Joe is doing to our Messiah at the polls can only be likened to Mike Tyson's Knockout victory against Larry Holmes, Germany's 7-1 thrashing of Brazil in 2014, or Israel's miraculous victory against 6 Arab states within 6 days of war. It is only a matter of time before the old, demented Joe is officially announced as the winner of the US-20 elections.

That said, there has been rising concerns among our members on the fate of the top-secret pact between Donald Trump and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, our leader on the actualization of the Republic of Biafra. With regards to this, I want to assure all members of the Indigenous Peoples Republic Of Biafra that even if our prayers for a miracle or a supreme court victory fail to be answered, Donald Trump shall remain president until the 20th of January, 2021.

That should be enough time for President Trump to honor his side of the bargain and hopefully, arrest and expose Jubril El-Sudani after freeing us from this oppressive bondage.

Long Live Biafra!!

Long live Donald Trump!

grin grin

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by AskiaHarem(m): 2:33am On Nov 08, 2020
OyinO:

I liked your comment but you all are lost as to what the God Concept truly means. The work of God known to Africans is the colonial Mission of Rome and the rest of Europe Commissioned to accompany the various colonial governments that invaded and colonised Africa. How is that work of God?

Its the work coonery.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by AskiaHarem(m): 4:30am On Nov 08, 2020
toyetade:
We wait to see what our new Joe will achieve but for Trump, he has already make his mark on the sand of times.
Trump is not one of those Politician that will say things that people want to hear, He is bold and tell us what he thinks which may be wrong or right.
Trump fulfilled almost all his election promises except where the house and the politician stood on his way
Trump is the first American president that dares declares Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel which most of his predecesors try to do but couldn't
Trump defeated ISIS and Islamic terriorist
Trump tamed Iran and the so called Nuclear deal
Trump confronted North Korea and subdue Kim which no American president have ever done
American economy was transformed as evidenced by all the economic indicators
Trump is the only president who confronted Gays, Lesbian and Transgenders and send them away from the millitary . All other president are too afraid to declare their stand
Trump is the only President to really tell the world that American have their own internal problems as their manufacturing, industries have become a ghost of what they used to be
Trump is the only President to confront China in their fraudelent business and trade deals with the US
Trump have made his mark just within the 4 years. You don't see courageous leaders like this all the time.
Even other President with their 8 years rule can't match this record .
No one is perfect like he did not handle corona virus very well and there have been too many death
Thank you President Trump

The delunacy of your losers. grin Trump is a wannabe tough kid nothing more. Lost his election and now crying like a baby.

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by AskiaHarem(m): 4:32am On Nov 08, 2020
IamPlato:
I fear for America... What is coming for them

Kamala Harris I do not trust, Biden for me doesn't look smart
wink

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by AskiaHarem(m): 4:35am On Nov 08, 2020
jeruzi:
I perceive that you do not know about the prophecy of the end time and how things come to be.

Nobody called Trump a saviour. God is my hope and helper forever.

But you need to know that God use men, satan also use men. So who ascends the throne matters.

There are things that are called pillars of events because they can not be changed, while there are other events which can be built around the pillars to give the whole structure.

Read and learn. Christians are not to fold their arms and watch while the devil and his children impose anything on the saints.

When the time of the antichrist comes, the saints won't be able to stop him, not because they will not try to but because it is his time.

We are placed on earth to enforce the will of God cause the Kingdom of God to come.

You talk like a child, and I mean a baby Christian when you talk the way you do.
Read Dan.8:23-25. You will see that the saints will fight the antichrist.

If the early Christians had folded their hands and did not to resist evil, this earth will have be more messed up than this.
For thousands of years Christians have been fighting.

If the Jews did nothing but fold their hands, the holocaust would have been a child's play in the pogrom. And Nigeria would have been islamise and fulanis is people thing they should just live and watch.

Not everything that is happening is God's will, so the saints must determine what the will of God is and align.

Who told you the enemy want you to live your life and die in peace. Those killed in islamic jihad, those who are compelled against their will not support abortion, join same sex couples and accept things that are against God, where they peace?

Trump might not be a saint, but he stood for God's people. Obama was an outright antichrist and pro-islamic, Joseph is on the same page.

They will try to raise corruption again.

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by kushme: 5:05am On Nov 08, 2020
pocohantas:

How many of the girls wey done fck you be admin of WhatsApp group, let alone VP of a country?

You people will just open mouth waaaa and be trivializing the achievements of hardworking women. Silly alfa male.

Shusssh, stop thinking or saying that women are hardworking... Which stupid hard work?

People wey no fit do things without the support of men..
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2020
OyinO:

I don't get you.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Brendaniel:

No one is trying to change the prophecy, but effects can be reduced also you should remember satan has no principles, if he has the chance to go ahead of his time he would do it, and as a Christian you can stop that from happening, remember the story when disciples were been killed in the bible, if the Christians did not start praying they may have killed all of them, it's the same reason why some once Christian nations turned to islam, some events shaped them, no one is trying to play God...

Bro you're showing traits of fanaticism.
First, the Bible is coded and no one really knows the mind of God, most times prophecies are only understood after it has come to pass, not before. That is why with all the laws the high priests and Jews knew, when the prophecy was fulfilling right before their eyes and Jesus came, they never knew until Jesus eventually vanished from their sight. Stop trying hard to misinterpret what Bible never said. All these Trump, Joes or whatever might just be distractions not even relevant to the real end time event. Only God knows.
God is in charge, satan can't change God's plan. Creation, coming of Jesus Christ and end of the world are important events specially monitored by God, nothing can change it. Stop doing what God never sent you to do.
When Peter was arrested, Christians prayed, they didn't fight a physical battle. Do so and stop trying hard to physically alter what you know nothing about.
Then it's same Trump that is associated with different shady behaviours, should we overlook those and use Christian sentiment? Same thing current President of Nigeria is, he's typical example of enemy of the state but his religious people keep defending him blindly all because of religious sentiment. Should you as a Christian also reason like an almajiri? So no matter how evil or dishonest a leader is, we should defend him/her based on religious sentiment?
Please stop all this fanaticism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by zoedew: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Kamala Uchechi Harris cheesy

Conspiracy theorists will soon claim her to be of Nigerian ancestry.
Obasanjo just did.
Re: Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect by whitedove(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2020
9jayes:
This woman lives near my compound then b4 I left US, she's very nice.

We design all kinds of websites

-School
-Business
-Company
-Ecommerce
compound in California? Stop lying to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.