Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia (27571 Views)

Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / APC Planning To Rig Abia By-election With Security - Ikpeazu Cries Out / Governor Dickson Cries Over His Mother, Goldcoast Dickson's Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by celeiyke: 1:51am On Nov 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
Look at this bombliFOOL. You think your blackmail on the FG will make us forget your incompetence. Federal roads are not the only road in a state and they barely reach up to 2 percent of the road in a state.
If you want to see a case of where messed up FG roads doesn't affect the state, go to Anambra where the Enugu-Onitsha expressway (FG road) is the worst road in the state because the state Government tried her best to give her citizens the best that she can not passing blame to the FG

What are you saying?
Who told you that bad federal roads doesn't affect Anambra? Seems u are just pained about Okezie. Oga bad federal roads affects even Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by DenreleDave(m): 1:53am On Nov 08, 2020
moneyissweet:
Have you forgotten so soon?

Have u forgotten?

Wike said he will deal with Igbos like u if he sights u in river state..

Ur master is killing u grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by ATTemi: 3:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Which Magic wand did Ebonyi use??

okezie is just clueless!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 08, 2020
Umueme:

https://www.facebook.com/1071837852/posts/10220266726792957/?app=fbl
My governor of my state, ABIA u are nothing but a dumbo, doesn't pay salaries, abia state can't boost of at least 20 hospitals, he is owning medical practitioners 14 years salary, only good at emblezzing govt funds

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Raychee(f): 3:57am On Nov 08, 2020
Are the state roads any better? Tcheww undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by InvertedHammer: 4:14am On Nov 08, 2020
/
This big head could atleast call in graders and impact rollers to do a one week palliative work on that 4km stretch of road from Osisioma junction within Aba area of PH-Aba expressway while waiting for the FG. But he is busy constructing a flyover that serves no immediate purpose.

Old Imo State has a big curse. Try driving from Owerri through Mbano to Okigwe, you will understand the meaning of highway to abyss.
/
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by obyrich(m): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Don't wait for the government. Get to work bro
Did you read where he said the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing just sent them a letter to stop work on a by-pass road in Aba?
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by vioment: 5:44am On Nov 08, 2020
I like this call out of responsibilities; but this is one of the Gov that shares 1/4th of the state budget to the traditional rulers, then another 1/4th to your loyalist, then you pocket the rest.
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Staro: 5:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Very bad
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by emenezer(m): 5:56am On Nov 08, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Don't wait for the government. Get to work bro
same work FG Asked asked them to stop work on?
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Decallionaire: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2020
As the Federal roads in the state are bad, hope the state roads in the Local Govts. are ALL good.
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
Look at this bombliFOOL. You think your blackmail on the FG will make us forget your incompetence. Federal roads are not the only road in a state and they barely reach up to 2 percent of the road in a state.
If you want to see a case of where messed up FG roads doesn't affect the state, go to Anambra where the Enugu-Onitsha expressway (FG road) is the worst road in the state because the state Government tried her best to give her citizens the best that she can not passing blame to the FG

You just wrote nonsense.

I am yet to see what anambra has to do with this news.

Trash.
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Jonasbadoo2(f): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Why not build it and ask for refund

To understand Ibo leaders for who they are

Niger State is 76,363km in land mass has good roads, has an airport

Borno State is 70,898km in land mass has good roads, has an airport

Oyo State is 28,454 km² in land mass has good roads, has an airport

Abia State is common 6,320 km² in land mass , no roads , no airport, no drainage yet they have loud mouthed dunce like Abaribe, Nnamdi Kanu, Orji Uzor Kalu

Tribal Bigot why don't you use the same energy to advise Dapo Abiodun(the worst governor) to repair the eyesore you call roads in ogun state, what about lagos_badagry express way? Zombie

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by mechanics(m): 7:33am On Nov 08, 2020
FG told them to stop work but they won't take up the project immediately to save the people in the area so as not to loose lives as a result of the bad roads.
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by makaveli19: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2020
This is to tell us the kinda governor we have in Abia. No shame... This is to show he's incompetent
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by jaytee01(m): 8:08am On Nov 08, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
The man is not doing well but let's not forget the fact that the FG totally neglected eastern federal roads...move about and confirm...most death traps we call roads are in the south east especially Abia and Imo...fact.
Supported !!
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by lukaino(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2020
He should go and sit with Peter Obi to take lessons on how to create alternative roads for the people of Abia
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by chatinent: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2020
I plied Osisioma Road yesterday.

I must confess, that place has become a mixture of the river of Babylon and Gehenna.
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by rummmy: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Why not build it and ask for refund

To understand Ibo leaders for who they are

Niger State is 76,363km in land mass has good roads, has an airport

Borno State is 70,898km in land mass has good roads, has an airport

Oyo State is 28,454 km² in land mass has good roads, has an airport

Abia State is common 6,320 km² in land mass , no roads , no airport, no drainage yet they have loud mouthed dunce like Abaribe, Nnamdi Kanu, Orji Uzor Kalu

Abaribe is the cause of your family curses, why not go and advice the virtual sultan of sambisa in the person of shakau so that he stops killing your generation abaribe don't even no you exist so stop hating him... Go and hutsle...
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Orpe7(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2020
Kerosene Governor
Another excuse to hide your incompetence abi
Yeye dey smell
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Henri8: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2020
How many state roads within Abịa has he fixed?
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by dfrost: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2020
peppermint7:
Aba-port harcourt road. That one can never be fixed.

Btw if this man de cry who we go come cry for

I still don't understand the idea of a state governor coming to complain on social media about federal roads. Was he appointed/elected on social media? Someone said he's kerosene governor. cheesy grin

These guys will never cease to amaze me. cheesy grin

Well, why am I surprised, one of his colleagues said he wants to share palliatives on his birthday. Gang of clowns. cheesy grin angry
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by EMMY76: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2020
lonelydora:
Governor Ikpeazu is just a comedian.

Has he not seen RVSG/Wike that worked on Federal roads worth 78billion naira. And they are yet to refund him.

Ikpeazu destroyed and abandoned Port Harcourt road in Aba. Why didn't he leave as it was?

It's like u didn't read what he wrote up there he stated that the fed. govt stopped him from working on federal roads in the state.
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Segzy19: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2020
I'm beginning to think that all these federal road nonsense could be part of the ploy to keep the southerners at the mercy of the northern FG.

The federal roads in the north may receive quick attention while it may take long and some appeal to get the attention of the FG to come fix the federal roads in the south. Yet FG has barred the state governments from working on any FG...

Why don't you cede all the FG roads to the states, and increase their allocations so that each state is in control of its roads... All this federal road nonsense doesn't make sense...
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by phkka1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
This idiot should keep quiet and continue counting down. The salary of 15 months you are owing secondary school teachers - the federal government should equally be blamed. Onye ara.
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Donspicey: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
JoeEeL:
Nigerians, your ability to keep accepting sh*t and mediocrity from your rulers has brought y'all up to the point you guys can no longer be classified humans. Most are now sub-humans.

That attitude of always condoning sh*t from ur leaders instead of standing up to them is what keeps bringing y'all to new lower levels.

Is this a governor or an idiott talking? Igbos, pls accept a bit of shame too. We know most of u have given up on your governors but the few of you who still believe in them do not spite them publicly up to the level they deserve.

Nigeria is a shame, as in utter shame to the black world. We are meant to be setting standards as a black nation.

Las Las evrytin go fall in place bro.........

Corruption have really eaten deep into our system...

dis politicians no send us at all......

Wanlai if i see who go give me contract to Bomb aso rock i go happy die.... especially if most of d politicians dey dia....I go level evrywia...

since i was born i neva benefit any tin frm our govt.....

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by JoeEeL(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Donspicey:

Las Las evrytin go fall in place bro.........

Corruption have really eaten deep into our system...

dis politicians no send us at all......

Wanlai if i see who go give me contract to Bomb aso rock i go happy die.... especially if most of d politicians dey dia....I go level evrywia...

since i was born i neva benefit any tin frm our govt.....

100% truth. Them no send us o. As in at all.

Things are getting worse. When d govt said we should give them time, I already suspected they were making plans to clamp down on the citizens. The rogues in govt, chiefly from d north held a meeting last week. Now, they're profiling #EndSARS protesters as terrorists, flagging their accounts and suspending their visas. They are picking people one by one. Just the same way Sowore was incarcerated for #EndRevolution, that's what they are doing for protesters; anyone that trends #EndSARS.

They even had the guts to threaten Amnesty International and saying they'll burn them down if they spend more than 12 days in this country. Chai. As in, imagine the audacity. Them don size us finish. If u think about it, we worship politicians too much. Way too much. That's why they look at us as rats. That's why Wike can kill his own people; same thing with Tinubu and Sanwo-olu.

Menh, do you know how serious this is? As in them don see us finish! Media bill is now at 2nd hearing phase. As in them don see us finish patapata.
Re: Ikpeazu Cries Over Poor State Of Federal Roads In Abia by Donspicey: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
JoeEeL:

100% truth. Them no send us o. As in at all.

Things are getting worse. When d govt said we should give them time, I already suspected they were making plans to clamp down on the citizens. The rogues in govt, chiefly from d north held a meeting last week. Now, they're profiling #EndSARS protesters as terrorists, flagging their accounts and suspending their visas. They are picking people one by one. Just the same way Sowore was incarcerated for #EndRevolution, that's what they are doing for protesters; anyone that trends #EndSARS.

They even had the guts to threaten Amnesty International and saying they'll burn them down if they spend more than 12 days in this country. Chai. As in, imagine the audacity. Them don size us finish. If u think about it, we worship politicians too much. Way too much. That's why they look at us as rats. That's why Wike can kill his own people; same thing with Tinubu and Sanwo-olu.

Menh, do you know how serious this is? As in them don see us finish! Media bill is now at 2nd hearing phase. As in them don see us finish patapata.

E go soon clear for dia eyes as dem dey feel say because power dey dia hand so no shaking.....

E sure for me say dia End no go funny at all....

I pity dos youths dat are been used by dis politicians to unleash mayhem on dia fellow countrymen.......

The moment buhari won 2015 i knew dat d common masses will pass tru untold hardship...

Jst imagine hw evrywia red,,,still have 3 more years to face dis next level disaster.....

Buhari no follow road at all........

Imagine dat lier comparing Nigeria to Rwanda because of social media.....as if social media was in place den......

Dem jst dey push us anyhow SMH....Las las dem go hear word.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC / #endsars: Abuja Road Users Lament Gridlock, Beg Traffic Officers To Return / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.