Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. (7585 Views)

4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Coolcris: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
let's say I agree totally with all ur points, but even after possessing all these qualities and money is lacking she'd definitely share u with a richer guy
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Attracting a girl na achievement
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Coolcris:
let's say I agree totally with all ur points, but even after possessing all these qualities and money is lacking she'd definitely share u with a richer guy
Lol, no shit. I did say attract, never said anything about keeping them. Even if you have money its still not a certainty ull keep em. Nothing is certain with ladies.
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Attracting a girl na achievement
Nope. But its a good boost for your ego. A good rush of dopamine never hurt anyone.
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by rant19ade: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
op, u are so on point. This something most guys don't know or overlooks.
If u observe this things the Op said, u not only get girls but make itself a better person.
Most guys take the short cut of money approach, but the best way to get a lady is to have her fall for ur personality.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by dmgr(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Op I concur with all your points.

Guys let her be attracted to your personality and not your money, that's where being your self comes to play, so that even u go broke someday atleast she might still hang around but if it was money you used in attracting her, the moment you go broke she go japa leave you.

Guys note that money must be made and lot of it, not because of the ladies but to live a good life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Fritz101(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Young Nigerian guys should watch this

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obPzSKS6hX0

Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
No 2,3 and 4 are very important.
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by ezechi24(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
Zzor:
will you marry me? happy Sunday

lol zzor...surprised you ain't rude today...happy Sunday dear

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by amakadihot87(f): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Vaiki:
If I haven't met and hugged this beautiful lady I would not call her "baby".
.......met who?
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by amakadihot87(f): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hhenryy:

amakadihot87 is a guy. Forget the profile picture. It is impersonation.
..........dreamer

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Vaiki(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
amakadihot87:
.......met who?
You of course...
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Vaiki(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
amakadihot87:
..........dreamer
Big dreamer... Baby how are you doing? I've missed you quite a deal.
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Fiscus105(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
If you don't have money forget woman pls. How will a grown up guy will be pursuing woman without money.

3 major factors that determine getting naija guy

Confidence, be single with average apartment, and small change
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by Vaiki(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
amakadihot87:
.......met who?
Met you of course... would I be making noise for nothing?
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by amakadihot87(f): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Vaiki:
....biko where did you meet me?
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by amakadihot87(f): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Vaiki:
k
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by hardon1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
amakadihot87 opost=97320820:
.......met who?

Didn't u see the email in sent u. Message me, I have lost the phone with ur number
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. by amakadihot87(f): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
hardon1:

Didn't u see the email in sent u. Message me, I have lost the phone with ur number
....ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Do This(photo)? / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream / Igbo Guys Why Do Yhu Call Yhur Girlfriends "Mummy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.