Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu (99879 Views)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by mrkings84(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2020
MalcoImX:
nawa oo!, Trump don lose now, make we attache to Kamala.

Who want be on the losers side?

Igbo amaka!
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by DamnnNiggarr: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Agugbadin:

Hmmmm except they change I don't think 419 can rule the world. Scammers cannot rule the world, how will the world be if Invictus, Evans,, drugs traffickers, kidnappers to mention but a few rule the world?
you forgot to mention that Igbo boy Hushpuppy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by DamnnNiggarr: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

Stupid question... shameless hypocrites!
but I'm happy
[img]https://media./images/606c4f5e6b8d666f0c120a21b89303d7/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2020
IGBOS YORUBAS HAUSAS/FULANIS SHAME ON ALL OF YOU
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Burgerlomo: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Igbo Amaka....Anambra Amaka.....Nimo Amaka.....

[img]https://media./images/606c4f5e6b8d666f0c120a21b89303d7/tenor.gif[/img]

Make I join U to rejoice cool

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Cousin9999: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2020
So her niece could find a black man, but somehow she didn't. At least the next generation in her family is smarter.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Misterdhee1(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2020
shizzleStar:
Nwokem shup up osiso!

I have not seen you dissipate this much energy when Igbos are being taunted or when yoribas go on chestbeating spree on several thread here, or when they mention and mock Igbos even when a thread has nothing to do with Igbos.

You only come alive to attack Igbos and/or when you hear Nnamdi Kanu

Are you not a self-hating, cursed soul?
Is it also yorubas' fault that you guys never support winners? grin More like you guys need to do a real evaluation of your political standards. From Atiku to Saraki, to Dino to Trump - igbos rarely support winners. Na curse?
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by 12Monkeys: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2020
ENIGMA

TIC2023
:

Your mother and sisters are the real bitches ode

Go and find out how she slept her way to political relevance

This mutt slept with the Mayor of San Fransisco to get her career going not minding he was married.

The barren hag is now married to a Jew linked to Epstein.

Go figure
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by felixtare(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2020
sincerely wetin concern me,I beg go your house.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by shizzleStar: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Is it also yorubas' fault that you guys never support winners? grin More like you guys need to do a real evaluation of your political standards. From Atiku to Saraki, to Dino to Trump - igbos rarely support winners. Na curse?
Phool...

Where is yolowbalnd today with all your political standard, mr evaluation?

No wonder you lots support a monumental failure like buhari

You supported hilary clinton in 2016 and lost

You supported david lyon and lost

You supported ize iyamu and lost.

Yorubas always suppot faiures, are you cursed?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by nonut: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Keep dreaming. Just manage the Four 4 tiny States, which is not up to the size of a local Government in my place. grin grin grin grin grin angry
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO only have 4 States in this Country. Imo, Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.
Lwkmd! You nearly disgraced me in church.
I love Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Be there hoping for the impossible...

U underrate the American healthcare a lot...

Kamala Harris will do nothing

Just like Trump

What is Impossible in an old and sick President resigning due to health concerns?.

..have you checked Joe biden out, what senseless American healthcare?. Or Do people not die in America? That guy is sick and out of shape and needs to be kept in old people's home. Now that he has taken power, there is a great chance he wont finish...

I don't Like Kamala cause i have seen her lie and deny on several occasions, things she said previously. So no trust.

Anyone who says Trump has done nothing in the name of arguing politics is daft.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2020
RichIntrovert:

What is Impossible in an old and sick President resigning due to health concerns?.

..have you checked Joe biden out, what senseless American healthcare?. Or Do people not die in America? That guy is sick and out of shape and needs to be kept in old people's. Now that he has taken power, there is a great chance he wont finish...

I don't Like Kamala cause i have seen her lie and deny on several occasions, about things she said previously. So no trust.

Anyone who says Trump has done nothing in the name of arguing politics is daft.

Nor worry... Shebi u don know who go die and who nor go complete hin tenure in 4 years time...

Kwantinu...

Besides there is a high probability of India and Jamaica being world power through Harris than ipob getting their Biafra through Harris.

Dey there dey claim in-law

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/blog/meet-press-blog-latest-news-analysis-data-driving-political-discussion-n988541/ncrd1103456

See his medical report has been shown that he's healthy but u that is 300,000 miles away is already saying he's sick...

Well done
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Nor worry... Shebi u don know who go die and who nor go complete hin tenure in 4 years time...

Kwantinu...

Besides there is a high probability of India and Jamaica being world power through Harris than ipob getting their Biafra through Harris.

Dey there dey claim in-law

This one even dey read before e reply?

Who mentioned Ipob?

And who claimed inlaw? Or you wanted to quote someone else.?

I am not igbo and dont like kamala Harris and if i had the chance i would have voted Trump.

But anybody that has been watching Joe biden knows he is sick and ailing. (Go on YouTube and Type Joe biden fumbling scenerios or embarrassing Joe biden moments).

When the head of state is inept. The vice takes over...common sense..

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by bewla(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2020
OVB123:
Congrats to harris, Igbo will rule the world, igbo amaka!
Then we won't have issues of Biafra again but wall of Jericho
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2020
fake news,her hosband name is "douglas emhoff he was born to a jewish parents michel and barbara emhoff, douglas emhoff (born october 13,1964) is an american lawyer. cool[color=#000099]
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 11:21am On Nov 08, 2020
RichIntrovert:

This one even dey read before e reply?

Who mentioned Ipob?

And who claimed inlaw? Or you wanted to quote someone else.?

I am not igbo and dont like kamala Harris and if i had the chance i would have voted Trump.

But anybody that has been watching Joe biden knows he is sick and ailing. (Go on YouTube and Type Joe biden fumbling scenerios or embarrassing Joe biden moments).

When the head of state is inept. The vice takes over...common sense..

Omo

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/blog/meet-press-blog-latest-news-analysis-data-driving-political-discussion-n988541/ncrd1103456

See his medical report has been shown that he's healthy but u that is 300,000 miles away is already saying he's sick...

Please show me any medical report of Biden that says he's sick...

Assumptions due to his style of speaking doesn't amount to sickness..

I thought u were Igbo btw
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Omo

Oga Video never lies.. Watch His older Videos and compare with this year...

That is not his style of speaking..

I have watched Numerous embarrassing Joe biden videos That are far from normal human mistake too numerous

... Your own eyes cannot deceive you watch the videos i recommended if you think nothing is wrong then i will know where the issue is..

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2020
RichIntrovert:

Oga Video never lies.. Watch His older Videos and compare with this year...

That is not his style of speaking..

I have watched Numerous embarrassing Joe biden videos That are far from normal human mistake too numerous

... Your own eyes cannot deceive watch the videos i recommended if you think nothing is wrong then i will know where the issue is..

Guy... Videos are not medical reports otherwise doctors will be out of work

U are merely making assumptions

Provide a report says Biden is ill... I've shown u mine that says he's not ill
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Omo

I thought u were Igbo btw

You can watch some down here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wlQZ5N_2k

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The Guy is not an Igbo man, he is an IGALA MAN. All the wealthy people in Anambra are all IGALA. Others just come hustle for their daily bread. Anambra is an Igala State. Peter Obi, Governor Willie Obiano, Chris Ngige, Chris Uba, Professor Charles Soludo and many more, are all IGALA. cheesy

IGALA AMAKA.
Oam4j Mynd44 Seun
This guy regularly breaks rule 1 by posting off topic..
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2020
RichIntrovert:

You can watch some down here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wlQZ5N_2k

Videos are not medical reports...

Where's ur medical reports
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by guychidile: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2020
make sure the information is acurate.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by shizzleStar: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2020
Agugbadin:

Hmmmm except they change I don't think 419 can rule the world. Scammers cannot rule the world, how will the world be if Invictus, Evans,, drugs traffickers, kidnappers to mention but a few rule the world?
yesoo habobaku you're right

Scammers cannot rule the world. How will the world be if scammers and fraudsters like ramon olorunwa abbas, olusegun ponle, skull miners, corpse exhumers, child r.apists to mention a few rule the world?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:

Criminal, LANDLOCKED entity wants to steal land
Doesn't matter, Switzerland is landlocked but we all know igbo land isn't landlocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.