Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu (97754 Views)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2020
Ademoore07:
Foolish and confused set of people. That was how they lambast John Obi Mikel for marrying a white. Now, they are happy with the new US VP. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
And which people are you referring to?
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Ademoore07(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Nooel1:

Go and die Jare so that the population of Nigeria will be reduced
Well done, Albino chest-beater with flat head. I don't argue with baby factory products.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Videos are not medical reports...

Where's ur medical reports

Can Medical reports be Faked?
If Yes
How do you know this wasn't?

Where you the said doctor.

Even when Medical reports are real.they are subject to change.

When your eyes tell you something is wrong and a text says nothing is wrong which would you go with...
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Ademoore07(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:
And which people are you referring to?
They know themselves.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by shizzleStar: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2020
RichIntrovert:

This one even dey read before e reply?

Who mentioned Ipob?

And who claimed inlaw? Or you wanted to quote someone else.?

I am not igbo and dont like kamala Harris and if i had the chance i would have voted Trump.

But anybody that has been watching Joe biden knows he is sick and ailing. (Go on YouTube and Type Joe biden fumbling scenerios or embarrassing Joe biden moments).

When the head of state is inept. The vice takes over...common sense..

Thats how they behave, its very easy to spot these hoeduduwa descendants.

Once you have a different view from theirs, you're automatically and quickly termed Igbo or IPOB.

Very pathetic and disgusting creatures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

Shameless set of people...the same Harris you people never supported...is she now a Christian?
If you can't prove the igbos in general wanted biden and none from your tribe wanted trump, then not only are you a bitter thing, stupidity is embedded in your DNA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nmezor(f): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Nice one...datz my mama's village
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Ademoore07:
They know themselves.
And you have prove none of your people are guilty of what you are against?
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2020
shizzleStar:
This goes to show that you cannot stop an Igbo man

Hate him all all you can, he is always on your face any where you go.

This is to ndi hoeduduwa, it doesnt matter how long you shout attache by force but deep down, even you abobakus know say this thing una no be small. cheesy

Thesame nitwits that did attache by force to anthony joshua

Thesame dumbheads that did attache by force with kylian mbappe

Are now accusing Igbos of doing attache. Isnt God wonderful?

Afonjaitis better watch it'o. Bad bell kills faster than corona. Dumb, confused, bitter hypocrites cheesy

Umu ekwensu, ndi afo-ojo grin
Eziokwu, Umu ekwensu.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Idonije8(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Karlifate:
OK.

The professional diggers will start digging everything they can find about Biden & Harris.

Happy digging to them.
lol grin
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Is it also yorubas' fault that you guys never support winners? grin More like you guys need to do a real evaluation of your political standards. From Atiku to Saraki, to Dino to Trump - igbos rarely support winners. Na curse?
And the buhari your people supported is doing well right? Your brain must be smaller than a peanut.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nooel1: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ademoore07:
Well done, Albino chest-beater with flat head. I don't argue with baby factory products.

Skull miner of an Afonja, I hope you'll not stop with your archaic tradition of using cutlass to embed tribal marks on your children? It's a symbol of your allegiance to the Fulanis. Saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Omo

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/blog/meet-press-blog-latest-news-analysis-data-driving-political-discussion-n988541/ncrd1103456

See his medical report has been shown that he's healthy but u that is 300,000 miles away is already saying he's sick...

Please show me any medical report of Biden that says he's sick...

Assumptions due to his style of speaking doesn't amount to sickness..

I thought u were Igbo btw

You thought he was igbo, now can you see you people don't have sense? Keep being obsessed
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Fulmigati: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
This Igbo-In Law news pain some people. See severe amounts of coping. cheesy
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by ecomalchemist(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
KAMALA AMAKA.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
RichIntrovert:

Can Medical reports be Faked?
If Yes
How do you know this wasn't?

Where you the said doctor.

Even when Medical reports are real.they are subject to change.

When your eyes tell you something is wrong and a text says nothing is wrong which would you go with...

Yes... They can be faked... why haven't u or Trump campaign team made a fake one?
U think if YouTube video was all the evidence needed to know that Biden was sick, don't u think that Trump campaign would have used it as a point to sway voters to their side.? Its politics for God sake. Winner takes all...

U think America is like Nigeria that doesn't keep records?
All his medical records from when he was born till now has been recorded but because of one online video u watched, u believe he's sick
Do u also know videos are also doctored?

But Americans thought it wise to vote a candidate that u think is sick all because of a video u saw on YouTube but u in Nigeria are all knowing and predict that he'll be gone in next 4 years

Well-done... Pls tell me when Buhari too will die after all during his campaign he was showing signs of illness but still he's not dead yet
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Ijaya123: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
OVB123:
Congrats to harris, Igbo will rule the world, igbo amaka!

Oo ni ọpọlọ kankan.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by stayclearofme: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

If you can't prove the igbos in general wanted biden and none from your tribe wanted trump, then not only are you a bitter thing, stupidity is embedded in your DNA.
Shameless people, now that Donald Chukwuemeka Kanu Trump lost you are singing a new tone. Even if people from my tribe or any other tribe wanted Trump they did it silently or subtly, it is only your tribe that put the whole Trump thing on their heads to the extent of organizing a parade for him. Did you see that from any other tribe? Now they want to start supporting Harris because the niece is married to Ibo.. people who are not straight forward.
Apologies to my Ibo friends and in-laws I have few who very reasonable and good.
You can see that you are not only stupid but very daft and idiotic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Misterdhee1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
shizzleStar:
Phool...

Where is yolowbalnd today with all your political standard, mr evaluation?

No wonder you lots support a monumental failure like buhari

You supported hilary clinton in 2016 and lost

You supported david lyon and lost

You supported ize iyamu and lost.

Yorubas always suppot faiures, are you cursed?

Keep obscuring facts. You guys are political neophytes, little wonder una dey beg for presidency in your own fatherland. Don't worry, Trump will still help una achieve your online country grin

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You thought he was igbo, now can you see you people don't have sense? Keep being obsessed

Who's obsessed with some set of hallucinating,hypocritcal, ignorant,illiterate pple who thinks insulting other tribes will give them their freedom

The reason I termed him ipob was because his comments and that of ipob reasoning are the same in the sense that he wants Biden dead all because he won the election
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Loveurneighbour: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

Shameless people, now that Donald Chukwuemeka Kanu Trump lost you are singing a new tone. Even if people from my tribe or any other tribe wanted Trump they did it silently or subtly, it is only your tribe that put the whole Trump thing on their heads to the extent of organizing a parade for him. Did you see that from any other tribe? Now they want to start supporting Harris because the niece is married to Ibo.. people who are not straight forward.
Apologies to my Ibo friends and in-laws I have few who very reasonable and good.
Abeg don't mind them!
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Who's obsessed with some set of hallucinating,hypocritcal, ignorant,illiterate pple who thinks insulting other tribes will give them their freedom

The reason I termed him ipob was because his comments and that of ipob reasoning are the same in the sense that he wants Biden dead all because he won the election
The main hypocrite here is you, you accuse others of insulting other tribes and yet that's what you've been doing since you joined this forum. Now tell me, how are the reasoning of your people?
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

The main hypocrite here is you, you accuse others of insulting other tribes and yet that's what you've been doing since you joined this forum. Now tell me, how are the reasoning of your people?

See this fool,... Who started the insults first?

So u expect to insult someone and not get what u deserved... Dey there...

Ur ipob will continue to be an illusion till the year 1627293

Bunch of ignorant pple who think Trump(a pîmp, criminal, political Christian) is God sent while Biden(a Christian ) is antichrist

As long as Nnamdi Kanu continues to tell u nonsense, u guys have lost the ability to think

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Asuba121: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
That man Is pure igala man not an igbo because no igbo man or woman will Bear AJOGU
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

You are simply pained cos this is a case of trying to bury a seed but it germinated. You and your cohorts are simply bitter.. I doubt you have any IGBO friends or in-laws but if that's true, then they ought to be warned seriously cos you ain't more than a wild animal in a human skin that knows how to type. For the fact that some supported trump and threw a parade for him doesn't mean the rest shouldn't jubilate at the news the vp having links to the almighty IGBO, the greatest tribe of all time.
Keep wallowing in pains

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

See this fool,... Who started the insults first?

So u expect to insult someone and not get what u deserved... Dey there...

Ur ipob will continue to be an illusion till the year 1627293

Bunch of ignorant pple who think Trump(a pîmp, criminal, political Christian) is God sent while Biden(a Christian ) is antichrist

As long as Nnamdi Kanu continues to tell u nonsense, u guys have lost the ability to think
And he brings up ipob matter again, i think i know your problem now. You can't be helped.. May you poision yourself when what you fear the most happens.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Munzy14(m): 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
naija no deh carry last at all..
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

And he brings up ipob matter again, i think i know your problem now. You can't be helped.. May you poision yourself when what you fear the most happens.

Lol. Whos afraid of Ipob??... Be like the massacre wey dem dey do Una nor reach

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by DamnnNiggarr: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ademoore07:
take it easy, bro.
Before you develo....
[img]https://media./images/606c4f5e6b8d666f0c120a21b89303d7/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by wisenewgem(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Igbo Amaka....Anambra Amaka.....Nimo Amaka.....

[img]https://media./images/606c4f5e6b8d666f0c120a21b89303d7/tenor.gif[/img]

You made me laugh so hard today.
Thank you
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by meobizy(f): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Rubbish. This is why foreigners treat you like dirt. Stop attaching yourselves to these weak-immuned assholes. We are a blessing to the world, they should attach themselves to us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.