Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu (97704 Views)

Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Nicolas Felix And Chuks Nwachukwu Endorse Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by stayclearofme: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You are simply pained cos this is a case of trying to bury a seed but it germinated. You and your cohorts are simply bitter.. I doubt you have any IGBO friends or in-laws but if that's true, then they ought to be warned seriously cos you ain't more than a wild animal in a human skin that knows how to type. For the fact that some supported trump and threw a parade for him doesn't mean the rest shouldn't jubilate at the news the vp having links to the almighty IGBO, the greatest tribe of all time.
Keep wallowing in pains
Look at this dunce that is suffering from cerebral palsy, a demented person like you. Idiot not all Ibo are bad it is people like you that painted them bad between that is not even the point of discussion so don't deviate. I can give you the address of all my Ibo friends you can call to warn them ewu! but they are not stupid like you.
Your Trump lost so don't decamp and stop being an hypocrite, you and your cohorts.
I don't even know the seed you are taking about...oponu, oluku... almighty Ibo indeed! What do you even know about your tribe! Tell me your state and LGA and I will educate you about your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by kings900: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Barack Obama's parent came from Kenya, I can't even remember any major thing he did for them as the president of the United State of America. Let alone ...

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Flytime: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump's daughter is dating a Nigerian
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by JONSYN7154: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nmezor:
Nice one...datz my mama's village
are you sure? I don't want to hear tomorrow that she's related to your mum o grin
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lol. Whos afraid of Ipob??... Be like the massacre wey dem dey do Una nor reach
Point where i said you are afraid of ipob, can you see you are not normal?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Point where i said you are afraid of ipob, can you see you are not normal?

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Ademoore07(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

And you have prove none of your people are guilty of what you are against?
Did u read the comment that leads to your quote? If u do, u will understand better.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Conrod: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Keep obscuring facts. You guys are political neophytes, little wonder una dey beg for presidency in your own fatherland. Don't worry, Trump will still help una achieve your online country grin
It took israelis untill 1948 to get their independence,the killing of over 6 million jews by hitler hastened it,biafra and its emergence will surprize many.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nmezor(f): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
JONSYN7154:

are you sure? I don't want to hear tomorrow that she's related to your mum o grin
Hmm, na u know oo...my mum has always been from Nimo n I Neva said she was related to dem
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

Look at this dunce that is suffering from cerebral palsy, a demented person like you. Idiot not all Ibo are bad it is people like you that painted them bad between that is not even the point of discussion so don't deviate. I can give you the address of all my Ibo friends you can call to warn them ewu! but they are not stupid like you.
Your Trump lost so don't decamp and stop being an hypocrite, you and your cohorts.
I don't even know the seed you are taking about...oponu, oluku... almighty Ibo indeed! What do you even know about your tribe! Tell me your state and LGA and I will educate you about your tribe.
Just take a look at how hard you are convulsing and tell me if you are fit share rooms with animals talk more of humans. I painted igbo bad as how? By telling you not everyone supported trump? You don't have prove and yet you generally accuse igbo of decamping. You are simply a frustrated low life, probably in debts too and jobless.
I don't need the address of all your igbo friends, i just need their social media accounts. If truly, any is your friend then it's either they are foolish or blind, cos you are clearly a snake just like most of your people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by DamnnNiggarr: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
stayclearofme:

Shameless people, now that Donald Chukwuemeka Kanu Trump lost you are singing a new tone. Even if people from my tribe or any other tribe wanted Trump they did it silently or subtly, it is only your tribe that put the whole Trump thing on their heads to the extent of organizing a parade for him. Did you see that from any other tribe? Now they want to start supporting Harris because the niece is married to Ibo.. people who are not straight forward.
Apologies to my Ibo friends and in-laws I have few who very reasonable and good.
You can see that you are not only stupid but very daft and idiotic!
Kai some people won't feel alright today aswear. Today has been destroyed for some people.
Bro please stay away from sniper
Meanwhile...[img]https://media./images/606c4f5e6b8d666f0c120a21b89303d7/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by fantastic1: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
SenorFax:

Ọdẹ
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=Etinosa1234 post=95815756][/quote]
It's a pity you can only hate on social media. Coward
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ademoore07:
Did u read the comment that leads to your quote? If u do, u will understand better.
I read the comment and i understood it. I'm only asking who are your people? And are they perfect?
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

It's a pity you can only hate on social media. Coward

Yes and u that's brave sacrificed 3million of ur father's and continued in slavery

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by DamnnNiggarr: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

The main hypocrite here is you, you accuse others of insulting other tribes and yet that's what you've been doing since you joined this forum. Now tell me, how are the reasoning of your people?
guy please leave that anumpama alone

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5404913_image_gif00f6a9b5fd17fd8fa37819fb7a929ac2

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by FuckThaMod: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Yes and u that's brave sacrificed 3million of ur father's and continued in slavery
Lol.. I think it's more than 3million but certainly the matter will be settled in the nearest future. You know say your mama Bleep up sha, no be all foetus them suppose nurture.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Ayosman1: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Igbo Amaka....Anambra Amaka.....Nimo Amaka.....

[img]https://media./images/606c4f5e6b8d666f0c120a21b89303d7/tenor.gif[/img]

Laugh want to finish me. Am rolling on the flour. Igbo don't suffer. Awo developer, they even developed America lol
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Ayosman1: 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
SenorFax:

Ọdẹ
Na real Ode. The Igbo people are just funny
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by DamnnNiggarr: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ayosman1:

Laugh want to finish me. Am rolling on the flour. Igbo don't suffer. Awo developer, they even developed America lol
na you make am suffer??
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Etinosa1234: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Lol.. I think it's more than 3million but certainly the matter will be settled in the nearest future. You know say your mama Bleep up sha, no be all foetus them suppose nurture.

E pain am

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Ayosman1: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Biafra is unstoppable

Which one, the one Ojukwu died for and could achieve all his life? Only God know how that 5 state region turn into country will be
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by JONSYN7154: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmm, na u know oo...my mum has always been from Nimo n I Neva said she was related to dem
. Noted
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by wisdomkid: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
MalcoImX:
nawa oo!, Trump don lose now, make we attache to Kamala.

Nothing wey we no dey attach ourselves to.. Now, it's niece to Harris, vice president of USA... After all, everyone loves success.
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by hartson(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Flytime:
Trump's daughter is dating a Nigerian
An.Igbo man sef
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Nmezor(f): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
JONSYN7154:
. Noted
Note it wella u hear
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by Kennydoc(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Just the same way you lot adopted the evil Buhari because he made Osibanjo, his deputy.
Igbos never adopted Buhari when he chose both Chuba Okadigbo, or Edwin Umezeoke as his deputies.

Most Igbos already know about the Harris' in-law status to Ndigbo, but a lot of us are still supporting Trump. Even Kamala Harris' may even have Igbo ancestry, but I still support Trump.

But if Trump fails to win in court, then good luck to our sister and in-law.

I know it is a thing of pain for you, that Igbos still have a massive stake in the Biden camp.

Nimo Amaka
ANAMBRA Amaka
Igbo Amaka. grin

They find it hard to understand how Igbos have a stake in many other options presented.
It's just like during Ondo election, Akeredolu is an in-law to Igbos while Jegede contested under PDP. As Jegede lost, our daughter — Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu —remained their First Lady. Still a win for us.

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by delawal: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
i never knew d new vice president is my direct in law. am from nimo. my mother is from d same Ajagu family in umeze village, NIMO, NJIKOKA LGA, ANAMBRA STATE. CONGRATS AGAIN TO OUR that NICHOLAS AJAGU na my mothers cousin. amaible inlaw HARRIS
Re: Kamala Harris' Niece, Meena Is Married To A Nigerian, Nicolas Ajagu by themanderon: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
How does this change the price of onion in Nigeria?.
Nigerians just love attaching themselves where they are not needed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Dasuki Arrested Buhari In 1985 & Destroyed His 1st Marriage / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash / Nnamdi Kanu Death Rumour: Kemi Olunloyo Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.