Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Much? The Blood you (they) Spread. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much? The Blood you (they) Spread. (176 Views)

Our Visit To The Motherless Babies Home | Let's Spread Some Christmas Cheer!� / Please How Can I Increase The Blood In My Body? I Lost A Lot Of It Through This. / Can Foreign Wood Furniture Be Spread To Another Color? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much? The Blood you (they) Spread. by Wisdompays: 1:07am On Nov 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vQUoOLIPo This video is all about taking control of your life. You are the inspiration; you are the bright mind, having the right mind connection within your position will always help you overcome your fear. The life in us is much bigger than any material things. Therefore it can never be exchange for any price, the life of a person is priceless, no matter the amount or How much? They may try to deceive your mind with, always remember that, life is priceless.
Guide your heart with love, kindness and care and always snap it in the interest of your heart to understand that no price or how much that is right for you to sweep away someone’s life from earth. And never allow anybody to deceive you by killing your parents, your brothers, your sisters and your friends because of how much money they may try to give you.
Money can buy you mansions, properties, but money cannot buy life and peace of mind. So never spread or shed someone’s blood because of money. “What goes around comes around”, if you kill people, it must surely come to you. The bible says in (Genesis 9:6) he that sheddeth a man’s blood by man shall his blood be shed, in the image of God made he man.
Be the person that always destroy every evil conspiracy in your mind and always renew yourself with the word of God.
Please, don't forget to subscribe to my channel and click the notification bell. https://youtube.com/channel/UCThn3Y9K1uNLk4S-8LYgPog
thanks..

(1) (Reply)

Fundraiser For A Student's House Rent / Specific Ways To Take Your Life Back When You’re Broken / Why You Should Play Music In Your Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.