Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Specific Ways To Take Your Life Back When You’re Broken - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Specific Ways To Take Your Life Back When You’re Broken (176 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / I'm Depressed, Can I Still Get My Life Back On Track? / Help A Brother Get His Life Back On Track. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Specific Ways To Take Your Life Back When You’re Broken by bayooz(m): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2020
There’s an old, outdated assumption that time heals all wounds. But I believe this to be untrue. In the words of Dr. Phil, “Time doesn’t change us. It’s what we do with that time that changes us.” We are all more than capable of taking control back into our own hands when life knocks us down.

https://www.positivepsychology.org.ng/specific-ways-to-take-your-life-back-when-youre-broken

(1) (Reply)

Rules For Child Personal Safety From Sexual Abuse / Adopted Child: / Help Me In The Name Of God Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.