Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi (51907 Views)

A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by blinking001(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Lying liars
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Mayng01(m): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2020
This is disgraceful and very annoying on the Nigerian government & army. Lies lies lies
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Oricha79(m): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by sammy7410(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Only God can judge them.
Nobody else

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Onepeople: 6:24am On Nov 08, 2020
mbaise1000:
people certainly will not accept this explanation, they should have said that IPOB AND KANU did the shooting and I am 97% sure that 97% of the people would have accepted it.

oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Mayehunta991: 6:25am On Nov 08, 2020
modsfucker:
This story doesn't add up at all.

There's nothing the government says that holds water. First the army denied ever being at the toll gate.

When they realized they have shot themselves on the foot,they kept lying.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by anochuko01(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2020
chamboy:
Why do I feel Lt Col Bello acted on his own accord. His over zealous trigger happy boys have some questions to answer.
That's impossible. Someone must have sent him there.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by lovere: 6:27am On Nov 08, 2020
gradually truth is coming out
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by sirEAGLES(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2020
The timeline doesn't add up, I started seeing IFO Omata trending on twitter that day as early as 5pm but here he is saying he got there by 7:30pm . So how come the disconnect that his name trended before he got there or did he time travel nd we should just start calling him Brig. Gen Hiro Nakamura?

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by ivolt: 6:29am On Nov 08, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Don't mind the fools. They think every Nigerian is a dead brain zombie like the idiots on Nairaland.

At one point he claimed he offered water to protesters and asked them to go home and observe the curfew and protesters were happy to see the army.

The same people are claiming at another point that the army met a hostile crowd of protesters and hoodlums who pelted the army with water and broken bottles.

The question now is, how did you know a "hostile" crowd was happy to see the army?

Second, how were able to offer water to a "hostile" crowd since you met a hostile situation as aggravated by Col. Bello which made you start firing "blank" bullets?

You see the inconsistency in their. They cant even lie properly.

You have comprehension problems because more than one witness gave their accounts. The story lines up as it should.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by EagleNest(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2020
Nothing is ever taken serious in Nigeria. No shame at all. No patriots. Leaders just dey do as dey like, followers just dey mumu anyhow. I tire!
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Toosure70: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2020
God will judge everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by obicmag(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2020
First Army denied it never went to Lekki.
They lable it fake news.
AGF said hoodlum in military uniform.
So
Conel Bello was the hoodlum?

Nigeria govt can you hear yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by uzbokt: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=Luckydubby7 post=95803666]This is why they want to block the internet so that when they put out nonsense nobody will question them.
Now, they are telling us one imaginary Col. Bello was shooting at lekki togate without order from ogas at d top?

Mr man do you think soldier's are like you civilians. Beside, Your comment looks hatreds word for Col. Bello

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Greatlee54: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by davillian(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Sowonlu called to say this was not what I asked your boys to do
Now they are shooting and killing protesters...

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Racoon(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Don't mind the fools. They think every Nigerian is a dead brain zombie like the idiots on Nairaland.

At one point he claimed he offered water to protesters and asked them to go home and observe the curfew and protesters were happy to see the army.

The same people are claiming at another point that the army met a hostile crowd of protesters and hoodlums who pelted the army with water and broken bottles.The question now is, how did you know a "hostile" crowd was happy to see the army?

Second, how were able to offer water to a "hostile" crowd since you met a hostile situation as aggravated by Col. Bello which made you start firing "blank" bullets? You see the inconsistency in their. They cant even lie properly.
God bless you bro.All that care should think on this intelligent submission especially the mummified zombies of this evil and satanic regime

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by whytediamond(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Guess what will happen at the end of the panel.
Swept under the carpet

You seem to be a prophet sir. Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:
But Malami said those people who shot at the protesters were hoodlums in army uniforms.
They were an army of hoodlums.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Roozzaay(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2020
Men with no shame full Nigerian Politics and Army. Kill terrorists you no fit lie you no fit angry
Gallant Officers my foot
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Karemarealty288(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2020
All these reminds me of one Sgt Rogas...,.today he is on wheelchair and impoverished.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Pelecius: 6:46am On Nov 08, 2020
OfficialAwol:

The same people are claiming at another point that the army met a hostile crowd of protesters and hoodlums who pelted the army with water and broken bottles.

The question now is, how did you know a "hostile" crowd was happy to see the army?

Second, how were able to offer water to a "hostile" crowd since you met a hostile situation as aggravated by Col. Bello which made you start firing "blank" bullets?

God bless you plenty
My heart leap for joy anytime I see intelligent folks detecting inconsistencies in arguments.

Nice one

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Godformeeeeeee: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2020
E shock u?

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by JimmyDarmody: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2020
OfficialAwol:

These are some of the issues.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Openbusiness: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Too much lies from the army. Jumping from one lie to another. First they were not there, later they were there but didn't shoot, later they shot but shot in the air, later they shot at protesters but it was blank ammunition, later they didn't shoot protesters but were shooting hoodlums attacking them with broken bottles, later the protesters were peaceful and the army was giving them water to go home, later they didn't shoot anyone they shot birds in the sky....... Nawa! Can't they stick to one LIE? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by sangresan(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2020
EricBloodAxe:
I didn't know blank ammunitions are now used to scare crowds of protesters away plus this statement lacks the basic information which the investigating panel and Nigerians need to know which is, "who ordered the army to be present at the lekki tollgate to disperse the protesters"?
Telling us that Lt Col Bello who commands 65 battalion bonny camp was shooting blanks at the tollgate is not the answer. We need to know who ordered Lt Col Bello to the tollgate in the first instance.

You be dindinrin...Let me rephrase your statement for you: "We need to know that it was actually Tinubu who ordered Bello to the tollgate in the first instance"....That's what many of you wanna hear...Anything contrary isn't music to your blocked ears.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by oxiide22(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2020
mbaise1000:
people certainly will not accept this explanation, they should have said that IPOB AND KANU did the shooting and I am 97% sure that 97% of the people would have accepted it.

so who do u think to blame if not KANU?? KANU sent ipob to destroy Lagos we know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by ThatFairGuy: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I had to respond to this.
Emboldened. It's either you're dumb(couldn't assimilate what was written) or you're still acting your gullibility script here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by naija4life247: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2020
Definitely Buhari will not die well.

However if live ammunition were fired at about 5,000 or more protesters, God forbid, my brother we will be talking of hundreds of dead bodies ooo. But I think government should have come out to admit shooting blank ammunition to disperse protesters. With the different stories government have told us in the last couple of weeks on this same incidence, how do we know what to believe now?
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:
But Malami said those people who shot at the protesters were hoodlums in army uniforms.

They want to confuse people but look at the confusion from their statements. They can fool some people but not everyone
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by SaiOba: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2020
Why do I feel this Army lying script was written by Liar Moha if you put med na you sabi.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by bigfish3k: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2020
Show us the video that stopped showing only when the massacre was about starting

Lai Lai government

In one breath he said the protesters were happy seeing them
In another breath he said they were pelting them stones.

You better go and learn how to lie very well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Approves New Security Measures For S/East, S/South / Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.