Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi (51916 Views)

A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / #EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Suspends State Functions For Three Days / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Reacts, Vows To Act Swiftly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Anayxz(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lols, our dear soldiers say them offer drinking water to the protesters �
How can that be in the darkness surrounding the lekki tollgate. Wetin come dey pain me pass be say our agent fash CCTV no capture the water offering���
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Manageme: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wait o is it not this same people that said they where never there. Now is col Bello we will soon hear the truth.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by OlujobaSamuel: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Originalsly:

..... and the hoodlums threw stones and broken bottles right back at them from the toll gate all the way to Bonny camp. Makes no sense..... for us to be spending on missiles and missile launchers when we already have the capability.
Lol, you are right
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by FancyDaddy: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2020
All what the the Military said does not have a proof. It's baseless. Light was off. Cameras were removed.
All what they said about broken bottles and stone throwing were empty without proofs.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by Champagnegold: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Stupid lies tell it to you evil fathers in leadership seat
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by FancyDaddy: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2020
There was no recording to support the claim that Military offered water to protesters.

Premeditated :

Before the Lekki Toll Gate killing Operations started, lights were put off, cameras were removed so that they can shoot peaceful protesters to death without being recorded. It was an obvious massacre.

When they removed public cameras and put-off public street light they already have intentions to kill and maim.

Street lights are public infrastructure.

premeditation
/ˌpriːmɛdɪˈteɪʃn,prɪˌmɛdɪˈteɪʃn/

the action of planning something (especially a crime) beforehand; intent.:
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by FancyDaddy: 12:17am On Nov 09, 2020
DOES THE MILITARY HAS VIDEO PROOFS TO SUPPORT ANY OF THEIR CLAIMS?

There was no video recording that protesters we're throwing stones at Military at Lekki Toll gate. There was no video supporting claims that protesters we're throwing bottles.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Called Me To Say Col Bello Was Shooting At Lekki - Gen Ndagi by waldigit: 2:54am On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
Even Sanwo-olu was almost fooled because of the of the various fake videos about "massacre". Several standby actors released videos crying about protesters being killed in drove. Some were even cursing from their rooms and streaming their tears live on facebook.

The most annoying one was one guy who claimed that "they are killing us here at Lekki" in a blurry video while standing just a few meters from live gunshots. Who was he? a bullet resistant superman. He was clearly a poorly trained propagandist.

One devilish liar claimed 78 people died and continue to revise down the number. They were removing bullets with fingernails claimed another trained liar. In what part of the real world do civilians remove bullets from a gunshot wound?

These power hungry sponsored anarchists changed a real shooting event into a fake massacre to take over the government through the backdoor. They failed and are now cooking another plan for the weeks ahead.

All these on a profile you created just render your fake news propaganda. Were you at the scene? How do you know those vidoe were fake? Where is the genuine one? Even government don't have it because the camera that should have it was removed and the remaining camera doesn't have it according to them.
I advice you go get legitimate business, because what you sow today you reap tomorrow. History is your friend and enemy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Using Atiku's Image For Campaign In The North (Picture) / Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.