Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech (68345 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by papiwyte(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Congratulations Hero grin grin grin grin grin
Mazi Trump how far now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by AltCtrlDel: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Baba
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by TooMuchStuff: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2020
On BBC now taking the Speech...! A Repeat

I'm Trump guy.....but wetin man go do naa as pa say the real owners of USA have decided to sack my maverick, theatrical Trump.

I will miss my 45-G

Kamala Biden are my new guys on the Block.

3 Likes

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by BruncleZuma: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin

To those who believe Trump is their Messiah and saviour of Christianity despite Trump not knowing who or what a Christian is ....your tears are like morning dew to me. Happy Sunday, better go pray make whatever white Jesus you sabi wash and sanctity you from every fake pastor IJN.

[img]https://media1./images/96c65631b7784f092ca60a0871e7f0f3/tenor.gif[/img]

Edit: it's April 2021, I came here to laugh at all of you Trumplings

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by ecolime(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Great speech.

What a very rough election year for the US!

I hope China releases the Corona virus cure now that their guy has won.

We need to go back to Pre-2020 abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by semyman: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2020
Children of hate won't see an old man here
God will judge you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Golan007: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
The president elect can only be voted by the electoral college and not the media

In pain.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by notoriousbabe: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Buhari no fit try am. Dead man walking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by PrinceMajestic: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2020
His too old and weak, he maybe dead from covid19 b4 his first tenure, I know Pelosi is the real President while kamala will take over from biden should there be event of uncertainty as I can see. Men like this are ruled by women, its always wise to be fascist as a leader
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Oluwadare: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Look at how a president was delivering a speech imbibing believe, spirit, hope happiness into the people around the world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Mean while the current president of one shit hole country always crawled out to make speech grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Coldie(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Fvck trump, him and his family were beginning to act like royalty just cause their father was president.

Now they can pay their debt in full.

Call Nigeria a shit hole country, called our president lifeless, gave Nigeria travel ban just Cause of religion and u are expecting us to clap for u.

U and your biafran followers e go clear Una for eye

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Patrioticman007(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2020
papiwyte:
Congratulations Hero grin grin grin grin grin
Mazi Trump how far now

Sheikh Hussein Obama, Sheikh GMB & Sheikh Joe ibn al ameriki combined their powers to destroy Saint Dumb Trumpet the Crusader.

We day laugh ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by mattfeuter(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Okortor:
The funny thing is, I see "Nigeria 2015" all over the current US political landscape, a situation where the leader they are all running towards now turns out to become their worst nightmare.

Anyways, congratulations Joe Biden.

Okortor, shutttt up with your okoto yarnings

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by notoriousbabe: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
The president elect can only be voted by the electoral college and not the media
enemy of progress

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Gordieshegz(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Access03:
Are you a worker at the voters center? Which electoral college again? Better don't get mental implosion with the Orange Fool occupying the Oval Office presently. All lives matter!

Educating ourselves when necessary is a very important virtue we must all develop.
The US election is more cumbersome than many nigerian spectators think.
While president trump may not stand any chance again, there will still be electoral voting on december 14.
The collation of delegates are on going in the states.

I see vice president biden being backed by the delegates.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by helinues: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Okortor:
The funny thing is, I see "Nigeria 2015" all over the current US political landscape, a situation where the leader they are all running towards now turns out to become their worst nightmare.

Anyways, congratulations Joe Biden.

Una no dey see Better things? undecided

6 Likes

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by lekki1444: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Oluwadare:
Look at how a president was delivering a speech imbibing believe, spirit, hope happiness into the people around the world.
nigga keep quiet that speech was lame
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by IjebuWarrior: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2020
tongue
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by chukwuibuipob: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by lekki1444: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2020
i am jills husband ? lmao this nigga wife and kamala and pelosi and obama will be the ones running the show
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by ovieigho(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

You don’t know anything

So you haven’t been seeing electoral college result ?

Oh you mean they will go to one “college” grin to cast votes again ...lolz

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by OyinO: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2020
IPOB and the Player Warriors will not like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Purplepassion2(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2020
Nwa chief �
Mokason288:
Trump hold on KANO VOTES are still on the way grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by emonis88: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2020
I knew Biden would win cause the African Americans who didnt vote last election made it a point of duty to come out n cast their votes. The last election their candidate of choice didn't win cause they didn't come out enmasse to vote but in this election they ve corrected that mistake. That is a lesson for Nigerians, we should come out n vote it leaves no space for rigging.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2020
The last time Biden was VP, blacks were sold as slaves, Muslims became refugees by their millions, but the people affected are the ones foolishly rejoicing,
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by chukwuibuipob: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2020
“Go and unvoted”Him
GamalNasser:

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by frowland(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Story! Electoral collage are from party members who will no less vote along party line. Keep hoping though, you'll need it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by MrMcJay(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

The US President-elect can only be voted by Americans and not Nigerians.

Lesson: Mind your business.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by BruncleZuma: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
His too old and weak, he maybe dead from covid19 b4 his first tenure, I know Pelosi is the real President while kamala will take over from biden should there be event of uncertainty as I can see. Men like this are ruled by women, its always wise to be fascist as a leader

[img]https://media1./images/96c65631b7784f092ca60a0871e7f0f3/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by TooMuchStuff: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Mean while the current president of one shit hole country always crawled out to make speech grin
Crawls out from his coven you mean....?
Owl-Wizard....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by 12345baba(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Can buhari jog like this?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Macron Lands On Nuclear Submarine Like James Bond, Goes Viral (Photos) / Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.