Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech (68411 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by oxiide22(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Mean while the current president of one shit hole country always crawled out to make speech grin
Choi, this fellow is really in severe pain after Trump lose the election..[
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by zabson(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
The president elect can only be voted by the electoral college and not the media

The electoral votes are already known. It's just a formality. An elector can not change anything different from what the winning State voted. It has never happened....he's obliged to vote the way the majority of his State voted.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Okortor: 9:26am On Nov 08, 2020
You r myopic
MarrisManah:

You should go and become a seer for your village people... Leave the US alone.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by oxiide22(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Educating ourselves when necessary is a very important virtue we must all develop.
The US election is more cumbersome than many nigerian spectators think.
While president trump may not stand any chance again, there will still be electoral voting on december 14.
The collation of delegates are on going in the states.

I see vice president biden being backed by the delegates.

Choi, this fellow is really in severe pain after Trump lose the election..[
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by doggedfighter(f): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
The president elect can only be voted by the electoral college and not the media

Gamal, haven't you cried enough?

Stop crying the election is over

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by oxiide22(m): 9:29am On Nov 08, 2020
lekki1444:
nigga keep quiet that speech was lame
you're a real nigga
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Okortor: 9:31am On Nov 08, 2020
U r myopic
mattfeuter:

Okortor, shutttt up with your okoto yarnings
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by doggedfighter(f): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Gamal, haven't you cried enough?

Stop crying the election is over.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by MSEdLAW(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Half or Part literacy is far dangerous than ignorance.

The States he had the most popular votes have been called for Biden by an electoral process tested and trusted by the American people . The people have voted and by implication INSTRUCTED their representatives in the Electoral college to carry out their instructions which can never be ALTERED .. to elect Biden as president.. that has been the precedent in the US for over 200 years. Some despot wannabe can’t change the status quo....

3 Likes

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by waleadeagb(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2020
I like your statement, he jogged to the podium to show appreciation and to confirm to the whole Americans that he's ready to answer their calls anytime, anyday and anyhours......that's one of the attributes of a good leader.....you don't take your people for a ride, you don't ignore them when they need you to talk to them, you don't take decision to harm them or add to their pain disregarding the facts that they voted or didn't vote for you......a good leader never discriminate against who vote or who didn't, never discriminate on religion, tribes or having a retaliatory tendency against old enemies....a good leader must be alive and not dead.....that's so very important......must be alive to his responsibilities and not dead.....

Let's stop here my brother, Please send me a mail on ....... Xxxxxx ...... let me check your adverts......author=INSTANTCASH345 post=95808622]Touching

Trump junior should be jailed for leading a post election riot and advising his dad not to accept defeat.

What a smart president! This shows he is grateful for the overwhelming victory the Americans gave his party.

Away from that,,,

Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $100 and make $10 weekly guaranteed.

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by CoolUdempa(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2020
*JOE BIDEN, THE MAN THAT DEFIED A MYRIAD OF ODDS*

Joe Biden was not a good student in college. His wife Nelia and daughter Naomi died in a car crash, while his two sons were badly injured in 1977.

In 2015, his son Beau died of brain cancer. Joe himself suffered from bleeding in the brain and needed brain surgery twice.

In 2016, after serving as Obama’s vice for 8yrs, he was passed over and the presidential ticket was given to Senator Clinton.

In 2020, he was mocked for being old, and flagrantly mocked by Trump for his gaffes while making public speeches.

This same man has garnered the most votes ever recorded in any US Presidential Election, and has turned Georgia, a traditional red state-Republican to Democratic state-blue. The question is, what has God seen in this man who suffered life tragedies? He was not an excellent student, he's not eloquent but rather possesses signs of cognitive decline per his gaffes. And certainly very old at 78yrs by the time he enters office. He would be the oldest President to assume office in the US..? The answer is destiny.

Let's take this from Biden's life experience Whatever deformity you posses, whether ex convict status, lack of intelligence, lack of education, poor background, gender inequality, creed, etc., focus on your dreams..if it is your destiny no one can stop you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Enoch07: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:
Biden get life inside am nau, unlike that vegetable for villa
you get mouth Sha!!
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by isahsalee: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:

He who drives in insulting and demean elder shall never witness old age. Respect your father, mother and elderly so your days may be long.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Enoch07: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Jimbadly: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2020
olaboy33:
Joe Biden and Buhari Mohammadu were both born in 1942 and are officially currently aged 77 years.

Both won a younger incumbent to clinch the presidency.

Both lead nations amongst the top 10 most populated in the world with a staggering percentage of youths.

Both from the old world are elected to bring change to a new world.

That's where the comparison ends. Unlike your Buhari who is a complete failure, Joe Biden will bring massive positive change in America.

1 Like

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2020
Access03:
Are you a worker at the voters center? Which electoral college again? Better don't get mental implosion with the Orange Fool occupying the Oval Office presently. All lives matter!
he's right naa he hasn't been certified as the winner yet besides most of the states are in court. It's the media that have projected him as winner based on the results available not the electoral college. Electors will vote in December
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by gtown: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Jagznation:
which year jubril go jog
Do you think your ogogoro father who is at his 40 can match jubril in a jog competition?
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Trump has lost but there will be loss of Jobs for the black Americans who voted him though. Congrats Biden.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Grandmeister(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Coldie:
Fvck trump, him and his family were beginning to act like royalty just cause their father was president.

Now they can pay their debt in full.

Call Nigeria a shit hole country, called our president lifeless, gave Nigeria travel ban just Cause of religion and u are expecting us to clap for u.

U and your biafran followers e go clear Una for eye
You’re pained that a president of another country far far away called your president lifeless but have no qualms with YOUR president calling you and your brothers and sisters lazy and unproductive...the juju wey dem do ontop una head na generational one aswear!

1 Like

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Coldie(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

You’re pained that a president of another country far far away called your president lifeless but have no qualms with YOUR president calling you and your brothers and sisters lazy and productive...the juju wey dem do ontop una head na generational one aswear!
Ipob when is trump going to give u biafra

2 Likes

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by GamalNasser: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2020
espn:
what are you saying. Cant you read and comprehend? They will cast their electoral vote based on the certified election result. Common sense shows it's just formality.

Wait till the process is completed , CNN can not make anyone president
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Grandmeister(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Coldie:

Ipob when is trump going to give u biafra
What is ipob? Your village shrine?
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Coldie(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

What is ipob? Your village shrine?
No reasonable Nigerian will ever be happy that the president of Nigeria is insulted by a foreigner.

Not to talk of Buhari Nigeria's best president
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Grandmeister(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2020
Coldie:

No reasonable Nigerian will ever be happy that the president of Nigeria is insulted by a foreigner.

Not to talk of Buhari Nigeria's best president
Your second paragraph, I should have known I was conversing with a BMC hack. My bad.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by ElValiente(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Ipods welcome their true son Mazi Trump home.

1 Like

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2020
waleadeagb:
I like your statement, he jogged to the podium to show appreciation and to confirm to the whole Americans that he's ready to answer their calls anytime, anyday and anyhours......that's one of the attributes of a good leader.....you don't take your people for a ride, you don't ignore them when they need you to talk to them, you don't take decision to harm them or add to their pain disregarding the facts that they voted or didn't vote for you......a good leader never discriminate against who vote or who didn't, never discriminate on religion, tribes or having a retaliatory tendency against old enemies....a good leader must be alive and not dead.....that's so very important......must be alive to his responsibilities and not dead.....

Let's stop here my brother, Please send me a mail on ....... wallrichy@yahoo.com...... let me check your adverts......author=INSTANTCASH345 post=95808622]Touching

Trump junior should be jailed for leading a post election riot and advising his dad not to accept defeat.

What a smart president! This shows he is grateful for the overwhelming victory the Americans gave his party.

Away from that,,,

Ads:

Let your money work for you. Trade with Instantcash with as low as $100 and make $10 weekly guaranteed.

Only serious investors should chat us up on WhatsApp/telegram @Matic_1 for a trial or instant investment.

Of course you are right.

I have mailed you,you can remove your email now before impostors and spammers will take notice,thanks.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Coldie(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

Your second paragraph, I should have known I was conversing with a BMC hack. My bad.
For u to call me a BMC for telling u the truth, definitely u are an ipob. My bad.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by UnimkeAk(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Access03:
Are you a worker at the voters center? Which electoral college again? Better don't get mental implosion with the Orange Fool occupying the Oval Office presently. All lives matter!

It's not easy for him to be always on the loosing side
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Grandmeister(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2020
Coldie:

For u to call me a BMC for telling u the truth, definitely u are an ipob. My bad.
You find it ridiculous that millions of Americans support trump just the way you support a man like Buhari? Can’t you see the naked hypocrite that you are? Own your stuff, you’re a BMC hack.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Mokason288:
Trump hold on KANO VOTES are still on the way grin

Modified: It took Baba less than an hour to congratulate Biden that is miles away undecided
And days to address his own nation in chaos undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
How long did it took him to congratulate Obaseki after winning under PDP?
Some reactions need to have clear understanding of the situation!
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by eagleonearth(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Kingscee:
Noted
name is pronounced baiden not beeden
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by uvie66: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Mokason288:
Trump hold on KANO VOTES are still on the way grin

Modified: It took Baba less than an hour to congratulate Biden that is miles away undecided
And days to address his own nation in chaos undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
definitely my brother...and since then he has not made any other speech regarding the aftermath of the protest. Come to think of it the next speech he will be making is new year message speech, then we will wait for another six months.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / China Now Uses Robots For Traffic Control Duties (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.