Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech (68415 Views)

Senegalese President-Elect, Faye, Celebrates His Victory With A Broom / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / 5 Former US Presidents Appear On Stage To Raise Fund For Hurricane Victims(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by ebrochukwu(m): 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
So trump is a youth ba
olaboy33:
Joe Biden and Buhari Mohammadu were both born in 1942 and are officially currently aged 77 years.

Both won a younger incumbent to clinch the presidency.

Both lead nations amongst the top 10 most populated in the world with a staggering percentage of youths.

Both from the old world were elected to bring change to a new world.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Gordieshegz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
oxiide22:
Choi, this fellow is really in severe pain after Trump lose the election..[

Really?
First, I am a nigerian who has no electoral importance to the US.
Second, you lost your sense of objectivity by assuming I was a trump's supporter because I addressed a , misconception.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by oxiide22(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gordieshegz:

Really?
First, I am a nigerian who has no electoral importance to the US.
Second, you lost your sense of objectivity by assuming I was a trump's supporter because I addressed a , misconception.

yeah
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by bestabigaelever(f): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okortor:
The funny thing is, I see "Nigeria 2015" all over the current US political landscape, a situation where the leader they are all running towards now turns out to become their worst nightmare.
I am telling you, I pray it doesn't end in premium tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by SaintLucia: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=weyreypey post=95809531][/quote]Buhari real supporters Obama and Biden are back into the White House. Obama is now Biden godfather according to IPOB. To hell with all IPOB and their demigod Trump.

1 Like

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by SaintLucia: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
gamapoy540:

Says a stark illiterate. you sound so benighted!
Buhari real supporters Obama and Biden are back into the White House. Obama is now Biden godfather according to IPOB. To hell with all IPOB and their demigod Trump.

Jidibia:

That was then, not anymore.
Buhari real supporters Obama and Biden are back into the White House. Obama is now Biden godfather according to IPOB. To hell with all IPOB and their demigod Trump.

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by blowjohn(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
I remember how buhari also stood on the seat of the car conveying him just to prove how fit he was...
Years later nothing to show....
Leadership is not by muscle o
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by nnamdi640: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
olaboy33:
Joe Biden and Buhari Mohammadu were both born in 1942 and are officially currently aged 77 years.

Both won a younger incumbent to clinch the presidency.

Both lead nations amongst the top 10 most populated in the world with a staggering percentage of youths.

Both from the old world were elected to bring change to a new world.
You forgot that the vegetable in Villa is lifeless and senseless on the other another hand the other is full of energy and knowledgeable and his certificates are intact...
Abeg never compare a goat to a responsible man

1 Like

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Brushstrokes20: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congrats Mr biden! Hope you don't turn out to be like some lifeless, clueless, nepotic, redundant dude....
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by dederocs(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Access03:
What a night! The son of a car salesman from Wilmington, Delaware. I could remember your quote when you went to your hood during campaign in March- 'From the House to the White House'- @joebiden, 11-3-2020. Now most Americans who believes in honor & decency made it possible. Congratulations, Joe Biden- 46th President-elect, of The US!
People from the ghetto has been making it since BC, no forget say Jesus, na son of carpenter grin
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by dalass(f): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mokason288:
Trump hold on KANO VOTES are still on the way grin

Modified: It took Baba less than an hour to congratulate Biden that is miles away undecided
And days to address his own nation in chaos undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Imagine that! undecided

He's never aware of what's happening here but always ready to comment on external issues.

I'm not sure he resides in this country self! grin
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by modsfucker: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He has been doing this for years so say what you know.He is healthy he jogs,runs and rides a bicycle up till now so he is very fit

Ohh really? Nice to hear that, but I think he should take it easy on himself with the joggings and runnings. Seventy-four is not a friend to all of that.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by uvie66: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Coldie:

All those things are not his fault.

He is trying his best, the major reason why ASUU strike lingered this long is as a result of the covid19 lockdown and greed on Asus path
So who's the Chief Security officer ?
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Okortor: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
E go shock dem and it's gonna sure end in premium tears.
bestabigaelever:

I am telling you, I pray it doesn't end in premium tears
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Okortor: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
E go shock u
helinues:

Una no dey see Better things? undecided
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by int0x80(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
That's my able president grin grin
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by zinaunreal(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Check my time line on Facebook my prediction on bidens victory dated July 10th 2020. True fortune teller

State Of The Nation, State Of The World Predictions

https://www.nairaland.com/5625088/state-nation-state-world-predictions
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Bakin3(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:

Hehehe MISSCONGENIALITY, you sha want make DiExEx catch me grin
I Never new the government Angels catch people for talking about vegetables grin
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Moferere: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I Never new the government Angels catch people for talking about vegetables grin

They even freeze peoples accounts grin grin grin
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by toprealman: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
In Nigeria ( reading from a prepared speech)
Fellow Nigerians...
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by emoney09: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by MarrisManah(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okortor:
You r myopic
You're hyperopic... Leave US. Face your country.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by chuzfridam: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dem don come LEGEND OF THE SEER. WE ALWAYS MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA.

Okortor:
The funny thing is, I see "Nigeria 2015" all over the current US political landscape, a situation where the leader they are all running towards now turns out to become their worst nightmare.

Anyways, congratulations Joe Biden.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Okortor: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
E go shock u, wait for it.
chuzfridam:
Dem don come LEGEND OF THE SEER. WE ALWAYS MAKE EVERYTHING ABOUT NIGERIA.

Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Okortor: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stop being unfortunate.
MarrisManah:

You're hyperopic... Leave US. Face your country.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by 99thEnemy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:
Biden get life inside am nau, unlike that vegetable for villa

Meat over Veges anytime anyday grin grin grin grin
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by Ayobami7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seen
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by judedwriter(m): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
Baba

Baba dey jog like youngman grin

If he enters the White house next year, double congrats to him.
Re: President-elect Joe Biden Jogs Out Onto The Stage To Make His Victory Speech by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:

They even freeze peoples accounts grin grin grin
Yes, that's mainly because they need money to pay their debt. Next they will start inviting those whose accounts have been frozen to come and tell them how they are able to safe so much money and still complain of hardship. They will lol for away to collect the money and use it for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afghan Women Scream ‘The Taliban Are Coming' As They Beg Troops To Save Them / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / China Now Uses Robots For Traffic Control Duties (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.