Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Who Is The Man Biden? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Is The Man Biden? (242 Views)

Brice Nguema, The Man Behind The Gabon Coup, Celebrated By Soldiers / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) / Will You Shut Up Man?! - Biden Slams Donald Trump In Debate (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Man Biden? by aalangel(f): 7:40am On Nov 08, 2020
Joe Biden becomes the 46th President-Elect of United States of America.

Here are some facts about him.

1) He had a stutter as a child

Mr Biden spent his childhood in Scranton, Philadelphia, before moving to Wilmington, Delaware when he was 10-years-old. At school his classmates mocked him for his debilitating stammer. They would call him ‘bye-bye’ when he attempted to say his last name.

2) Mr Biden played football in High School

3) He was drafted for the Vietnam War but failed the medical

4) At 77 Biden is the oldest president ever inaugurated.

5) He first ran for president in 1987 and In 2008 ran for president a second time.

6) He suffered family tragedy

Biden lost his first wife Neilia and baby daughter Naomi in a car accident in 1972. His two sons Beau and Hunter were also in the vehicle but survived. His oldest son Beau, died of brain cancer in 2015.

7) His favourite movie is Chariots of Fire

cool Joe Biden loves ice-cream

In comments from 2016, he said: “My name is Joe Biden and I love ice cream.” He added: “I don’t drink. I don’t smoke. But I eat a lot of ice cream.”

9) He purchased a puppy in 1967 for his first wife Neilia and called it ‘Senator’. Biden currently has two dogs, called Major and Champ.

10) Biden remarried in 1977 to current wife Jill Tracy Jacobs, a teacher

The pair were introduced on a blind date in 1975 and Biden had to propose five times before she agreed to marry him. Biden often proudly refers to himself as ‘Jill Biden’s husband’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsqcwdCmkbg

Re: Who Is The Man Biden? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2020
May your presidency bring joy to America and all the world

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump And The Cries Of A Rigged Out Incumbent By Sensational Soibi / Twitter Thwarts Trump's Attempt To Evade Ban With @POTUS Account / Inauguration Ceremony Of The First Female President Of Tanzania-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.