Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters (28437 Views)

CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 / Arisetv, The Nation Clash Over Michael Aondoakaa Interview / Aondoakaa Insists Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Yankee101: 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
This big thief don buy market
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by hush15: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
dre11:
REVEALED: How CBN Employed Disgraced Ex-AGF To Freeze Bank Accounts Of Alleged #EndSARS Promoters After Several Lawyers Declined Brief

SAHARAREPORTERS

The same Aandokaa this very government this trynin to bring down
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by orisa37: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
CRIMINAL DIRECTIVES
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by OdefaGirl(f): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
How can somebody baptize himself with so much evil and corruption?

1 Like

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by seunjungle1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
It is like your brain box is leaking seriously...
Some people just turned themselves to devil's vessel to punish and wicked good people

Awon alaye rada rada bi aye Buhari

Officialgarri:
Sahara was meant to tell us how Aondoakaa was recruited in details only to start telling us about his previous scandals.

Is this how journalism should be? I rushed to see details of the process not remind us of his past.

This is nothing but a click bait

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by tonyson010(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

And as thus, I should swallow every junk I see right?

Yes.

Add official sugar to it or dangote sugar to it.
Maybe it will revitalise Ur brain cells.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by tonyson010(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
hush15:

The same Aandokaa this very government this trynin to bring down

They are friends now fighting a common enemy.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by tonyson010(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
sonofElElyon:
no one is siding with the former attorney general but Sahara reporters' story is wishy washy and most unprofessional.. what is the meaning of "schoolboy ignorance"? it sounds very personal on the part of SR. Not how news should be reported..

Call the behaviour the way it is........not minding the face.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by joseph1832(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Karlifate:
SaharaReporters gathered that the former AGF was contacted by the CBN for the job after several lawyers initially reached for the same purpose declined the brief.

George Orwell's Animal Farm comes to mind;
“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
Men this really carry alot of weight.

1 Like

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by stormborn28(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Sahara was meant to tell us how Aondoakaa was recruited in details only to start telling us about his previous scandals.

Is this how journalism should be? I rushed to see details of the process not remind us of his past.

common sense you no get... The article is telling you what the man is known for or what he is good at doing which is dirty work... Nonsense everywhere
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by stormborn28(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
So Aondoaka should no longer work as a lawyer?
did you read his antecedent? That is to tell you the type of lawyer he is... Are there not thousands of other lawyers in Nigeria? Why is he hands so dirty? Think about it
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by stormborn28(m): 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oizatobad:
BEWARE OF HOODLUMS THE CHILDREN OF SINGLE MOTHER AND SINGLE FATHER'S AS YOU'RE GEARING FOR SECOND PROTEST
you get sense so?
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Donspicey: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
As dem dey freeze dos accts naso men go dey mark dem one by one.......

Dem must hear word by force..........
I pity any political idiot wey go come campaign for my arena.....
No Joy for d street.......
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Oyiboman69: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
oguns222:

You were not protesting. Rather, you were hailing the incompetence and profligacy of your leaders.
now I know...you lack comprehension,and a complete lack of social decorum.
Don't quote me again
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by oguns222: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oyiboman69:
now I know...you lack comprehension,and a complete lack of social decorum.

Yeah, according to a mentally dumb fool
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Golan007: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
stormborn28:
did you read his antecedent? That is to tell you the type of lawyer he is... Are there not thousands of other lawyers in Nigeria? Why is he hands so dirty? Think about it

There is nothing to think about.

He's not been blacklisted by NBA as such, he has a right to work.

It appears Nigerians really don't understand what a right is.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by stormborn28(m): 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

There is nothing to think about.

He's not been blacklisted by NBA as such, he has a right to work.

It appears Nigerians really don't understand what a right is.
"what is a right "?
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Gordonz07(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Aondoakaa can't be touched. Quote me anywhere. This guy is simply a genius. This man was the sole reason Nigeria and Nigerians stayed without a president for more than 90days during Yaradua's tenure. Where have you heard about such in the entire world? No where. That was why GEJ fired him first immediately he entered office. Aondoakaa knows what to do at a particular time.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by berryPee(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
sad This government is the most vindictive government ever that would not mind dining with the devil himself just to bring down their perceived enemies. I am not surprised seeking the service of a disgraced former AGF that does not obey the rule of law because the government itself does not uphold the role of law. shocked shocked Hopefully one day the term of this government will be over and let see how they will seek for our vote in the next election!! :

When the northern masses realized that their leaders are their main enemies, that is when this country can move two steps forward.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 09, 2020
Officialgarri:

Simple reason I prefer premium times any time and any day.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by HAccord: 5:27am On Nov 09, 2020
Okay
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by HAccord: 5:29am On Nov 09, 2020
AGF Aondonkaa the criminal, his brother Paul Orhii was also the most corrupt NAFDAC Chairman after Prof. Dora Akunyili.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by frog12: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2020
simpleton! he only got away with that because he had support of the CORRUPT PDP NASS members.
this man was the worst AGF during his time. And now Malami is overtaking him.

Gordonz07:
Aondoakaa can't be touched. Quote me anywhere. This guy is simply a genius. This man was the sole reason Nigeria and Nigerians stayed without a president for more than 90days during Yaradua's tenure. Where have you heard about such in the entire world? No where. That was why GEJ fired him first immediately he entered office. Aondoakaa knows what to do at a particular time.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2020
stormborn28:
you get sense so?
BECAUSE YOU BELONGS TO SINGLE PARENTS
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by stormborn28(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Oizatobad:
BECAUSE YOU BELONGS TO SINGLE PARENTS
grin grin grin grin grin grin....i had both parents. It is far from what you think. That doesn't make those from singer parents terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest / Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Buhari Appoints Azumi As NOTAP Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.