Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" (54206 Views)

Nobody Is Broke — Actress Yetunde Bakare (Pix) / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Loads of rubbish
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by AstuteChap: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
So, is it easier to be a Slay Queen as a married woman?

Abeg, for people that are serious to earn legit money, check my signature or my threads. Completely easy and hassle-free way to earn money online.
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by Heavensent01(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
this lady that always snatch someone husband in movies, if she's not using Voodoo to snatch, she will use her phat ass to seductively snatched him

I can bet that's part of her life
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Must you be a slay queen cool
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by favour5901(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hmmnnn....
Attention seekers
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by favour5901(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Must you be a slay queen cool
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by LONGPREEK(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
This olosho just use tobi bakare name shine
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by dante0147: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Froshloaded:
Yen yen yen undecided
Hahahaha Fvckin savegery of the highest order !
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by chuksme(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
What is Slay queen?
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by Longman180(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
sotall:
undecided

Zero phucks given
thanks bro,who care
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by Longman180(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nonsense

Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by fof1: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jim99:
In other words, "It's Difficult to Hoe as a single mother" right?

And how much are contraceptives, condoms, postinors btw? No one forced you to have babies.

What do U mean,Pls? What is Postinors btw? I beg I go School but I never all d Things I was taught...
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
see face with yellow sign
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by captianfreeman(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
One chance slayers.
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by chatinent: 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Just-for-trends kinda peeps.
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by dahnimoh(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Serious

Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
SHE IS A STUPID FOOL!!!
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by Dalby(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
TMSMedia:
"It's Very Difficult To Be A Slay Queen As A Single Mother" - Actress Yetunde Bakare

Actress, Yetunde Bakare is of the opinion that being a "slay queen" and a single mother is very difficult particularly when a woman's baby daddy is an irresponsible man, IgbereTV reports.

The actress who is a single mum of one stated this on her Instagram page, She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHTgEk6H4ch/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See who dey talk...so your baby daddy is irresponsible...what happened actually?
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by OMOJOHN001: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nairaland will just go and pack all the news on NAIJALOADED to flood their front page,

You guys are more than this shit.

and to the stupid single mother waiting to slay, na Mumu you be.
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by lekki1444: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
dapsoneh:
Who is she please?
an aspiring slay queen

Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by charlesucheh(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
bagladash!
Nonsense of ingredients!!!

Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by rayjox(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Likes begath like. Same same
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by guseman(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
See her face like burnt offering
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by muller101(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
I don't have a stand in this case
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by SACI: 2:43am On Nov 09, 2020
sotall:
undecided

Zero phucks given
There's clearly at least one phuck given( prolly not by you)....I mean she is a mother and there's only one legit way it goes
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by poweredcom(m): 7:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Slay queen ...ashewo plc way of life na full Dem head
Re: Yetunde Bakare: "As A Single Mother, It's Difficult To Be A Slay Queen" by fourthavenues: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Fourth Avenue Residences is an apartment suite advancement that is comprised [url=https://www.fourthavenue-residences.sg/]fourth avenue residence [/url
of a sum of 476 units of 10-story townhouse structures. There are 4 sorts of unit accessible with different designs that occupants can peruse through. The size for the unit ranges between 474 square feet to 1,496 square feet. The formats for the units in Fourth Avenue Residences expect to give inhabitants homes that is agreeable for working grown-ups, couples or families hoping to claim an open and reasonable apartment suite unit. The deal cost for the units goes between S$ 1,000,000 to S$ 3,738,000. The area of the Fourth Avenue Residences is an exceptionally alluring one and is only a couple of moments from Sixth Avenue MRT and Tan Kah Kee MRT. With only 5 stops to Orchard and Buona Vista, 7 stops to Bugis and 8 stops to Jurong East, the Fourth Avenue Residences is all around associated with numerous high traffic stations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Spotted Trekking Barefoot On A Street In Sango (Video) / Regina Askia Shows-Off Her Bikini Body / I Have Deep Love For Wizkid - Chika Francisca Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.