Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Everybody Does It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody Does It (489 Views)

Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Does It by Quality20(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Bad guys n bad girls are fond of saying stuffs like this and even others much worse. I can still remember hearing a girl in Sokoto telling her friend that there is no house without a sex worker. All these talks kind of irritate me. Does it now mean that because somebody is spoilt and indisciplined ,every other person is also spoilt and indisciplined? Even in Sodom and Gomorrah, not everybody does it?

1 Like

Re: Everybody Does It by Godada(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2020
grin
Re: Everybody Does It by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2020
These are words people use to justify their immorality.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Does It by Quality20(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
These are words people use to justify their immorality.
Honestly, u are correct, many even go the extra mile to start digging into other people's privacies, especially, those whom the society hold in esteem, maligning and trying to corrupt public opinion and views

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Does It by SILENTandSMART2: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2020
Don't get irritated,

They're saying that to support the shit dat they're doing,

Nah somebody go marry dem , hmmmm,

God don't lemme jam a useless girl, let us raise this prayer, as a pastor I'm speaking with power and fire of God,

Most of the girls are so useless nowadays

This is the prayer point I'm going to use to lead my church members,

We must learn the way to use the power of prayer to speak, smiley
Re: Everybody Does It by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2020
Quality20:
Honestly, u are correct, many even go the extra mile to start digging into other people's privacies, especially, those whom the society hold in esteem, maligning and trying to corrupt public opinion and views
Yup, na their ways.
Re: Everybody Does It by illicit(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere....
Re: Everybody Does It by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2020
Quality20:
Bad guys n bad girls are fond of saying stuffs like this and even others much worse. I can still remember hearing a girl in Sokoto telling her friend that there is no house without a sex worker. All these talks kind of irritate me. Does it now mean that because somebody is spoilt and indisciplined ,every other person is also spoilt and indisciplined? Even in Sodom and Gomorrah, not everybody does it?

Make sure you cut off any girl or guy that says such. They are damaged mentally and emotionally. Avoid them at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Does It by Quality20(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
michaelpop50:

Make sure you cut off any girl or guy that says such. They are damaged mentally and emotionally. Avoid them at all cost.
Honestly many of such ppl are only out to corrupt the public
Re: Everybody Does It by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Quality20:
Honestly many of such ppl are only out to corrupt the public

I have cut off so many people with that mindset. I started cutting them off in 2018. Today, I've found for myself a lady who is not a runs girl, from a decent home.

Your mindset determine the type of woman you will attract. If one believes that every lady is a runs girl, such a person will always attract and be drawn to runs girls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope Being Single? / ... / Nairalander Rapper Features Eminem In New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.