Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband (43317 Views)

#ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit / Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by fdigital(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
After killing this woman son and collect money, wicked Sars get mind to
eat her food for days, what a wicked world James nwafor you can never
die well.

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
and those stupid bastards were saying that the SARS were innocent of the allegations against them.

you assholes are triggering war if justice is not served and all the SARS bastards face firing squad.

Ogun kill all of Una there.

5 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by JoeEeL(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:
Peaceful MASSOB members were slaughtered like chickens yet some mugus and buffons dey ask why IPOB dey give nigeria fire.

MNK carry go! Show them fire!

IPOB really understands the filth of this nonsense called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Donspicey: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
May God gv u d strength to bear d lose.....

We re living in a country where it is all man for him sef.....

Govt only remembers d masses wen its election period......

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by fatymore(f): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is out of the ordinary

1 Like

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by peppermint7(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
What a fuckery
If your father or any relatives is working for the sars
Just knw that your all cursed
Very bitter truth

What a height of wickedness

1 Like

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by BigBashiru: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mgbadike80:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/how-sars-murdered-my-3-sons/

SARS are black and show what blacks do when given power... later they will come and claim they colonized us etc. Sars are Nigerians. BLACKS ARE THE MOST WICKED RACE ON THE PLANET....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Dantee005(m): 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dede1:
Any so-called law enforcement agent in Nigeria who kills my family must be killed. Nigerians must find a way to revenge the death of their loved ones and stop lamenting on the pages of newspaper.
My guy na my mind nai you just talk... Me i no go gree o.... Head must follow roll even if it's the last thing I do... I no mind plan am for 10 years or more sef....

6 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oh my God!
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by oguns222: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yet, that morally incompetent entities called okoroawusa and helineus condemned the young people that were protesting against this wickedness.

Okoroawusa, helineus, is it that you want murder by SARS to continue unabated? Do you enjoy the murder of helpless unarmed people?

Every evil you promote will find you out. You will never escape.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by 2cribz: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Angry youths i say James nwafor must be located,pls when u carch him,break 68 bottles on his head,make his dick hard and stab his dick 200 times,then slize his throat,his wife,kids and burn them all.pls

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by DiagnoPolitics: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:
Peaceful MASSOB members were slaughtered like chickens yet some mugus and buffons dey ask why IPOB dey give nigeria fire.

May God continue to bless Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. Anybody who disagrees against their methodology should go and rot in hell. The zoo does not understand civility. IPOB alone has their antidote! grin grin

Since Nigeria will not prosecute CSP James Nwafor, I plead to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to place a generous bounty on his head and avenge the death of Biafrans killed by Cannibal James Nwafor.

James Nwafor is from Ebonyi, but he still killed his own brothers from Ebonyi just to satisfy his thirst for blood. He cannot go scot-free, IPOB is strong in Ebonyi and Ezza his hometown. The IPOB family there in Ebonyi should gather information and reconnaisance about his movement and family. They are all fair game as things stand. He killed other people's family, why should his own live?

Obiano should also be held responsible for allowing James Nwafor to escape the justice of the youths.

6 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by andyanders: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
This James Nwafor from the said Ebonyi state you people are from, can't you guys locate him or his family members and wipe them out? Why is it that till now, the Anambara state government cannot arrest this man or for Interpol go after him? Look at young men wasted by this idiots. This James Nwafor, May God destroy you and every child that comes from your wife's womb.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Ohizman73(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
We Nigerians are deceiving ourselves with all the hue cry about the attrocities of James Nwafor and his cohorts. I wonder why during the #ENDSARs protest instead of looting and causing mayhem burning innocent peoples properties and important public buildings, the house and relatives and James Nwafor were not targeted and burnt to ashes.Shame on #ENDSARs agitators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by phorget(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hmmmmm...
I'll choose death before dishonor.
The notorious Nwafor shouldn't be enjoying his retirement though.

3 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by calyto: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
This End SARS protest has appeared to be a big scam and the motive is to promote Atiku

Go to twitter and search for Rinu and the lawyer who complained of being disallowed to travel. They are all atiku's supporters and it tells alot about their integrity.

Alot of people were fooled into joining the bandwagon unknowingly
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by wilemer: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

This is idiocy. U mean lead more igbo youths to their untimely death.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by farem: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mgbadike80:

Sad events madam. But how come it's only your sons? Were they actually not criminals?
I smell a big rat here or else you have spiritual issues to contend with

3 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by authority2006(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
sapientia:
Buhari is very heartless.

His advisers aew heartless and weekend too.

They have no intention of doing anything about this because they too use SARS

Buhari? When your governor in the state still went ahead to make the number one famous killer in the country a political adviser. I just don't understand why many of you lack common sense.

5 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Jesslove(f): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
The wicked shall never go unpublishable they shall never know peace
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Oizee(f): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
May God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by authority2006(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
farem:

Sad events madam. But come it's only your sons? Were they actually not criminals?

Did you read the part that said nothing incriminating was found on any of them? Even if they were criminals, we're talking of summary executions, extrajudicial killings! I hope you still remember how corpse were being dumped into the rivers at the time, those were the victims of extrajudicial killings which no sane man should justify by any means. It was even reported that they started dumping corpse into the rivers when there was no more space in that area to bury the victims. Some of people said that shallow mass graves litre that environment

1 Like

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by just2endowed: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
What did I just read?

Mehn, I don't feel any pity for any Sars person anymore... These guys are very wicked... Some governors will be aware of the killings in the state but they won't say anything.

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by just2endowed: 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
farem:

Sad events madam. But come it's only your sons? Were they actually not criminals?

Am so sorry to say that we share same country... Animalistic thinking that want me to regret being a Nigerian. Am so so srry.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by vineyardfarms: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mgbadike80:

Has nwafor and co been arrested?? That animal May same happen to his family- born and unborn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by just2endowed: 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
and those stupid bastards were saying that the SARS were innocent of the allegations against them.

you assholes are triggering war if justice is not served and all the SARS bastards face firing squad.

Ogun kill all of Una there.

Government said there is no evidence that Sars officer should be tried. What the government is telling us is that, all the killers accused will be set free.
But not withstanding, the ICC is still there....

1 Like

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Oizee(f): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
farem:

hmm criminals or not, was there anything like trial?
After arresting someone, d next thing is proper investigation but no, their own next action is judgement in anyway they like.
May God save us from evil people especially d official ones

3 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by electhnd(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
what u said is true I guess, it's like those guys sells body parts that why they don't bring out the dead bodies

6 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by naturefellow(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dede1:
Any so-called law enforcement agent in Nigeria who kills my family must be killed. Nigerians must find a way to revenge the death of their loved ones and stop lamenting on the pages of newspaper.

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by naturefellow(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Video evidence? cheesy I see you are a very unrealistic person ..Bye ...no time for unrealistics cheesy cheesy
Have you seen Black & Blue? undecided

1 Like

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Diffen: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
OMG!! I couldn't control my tears. What a heartless and demonic souls in the name of SARS.

My fellow mum, God will continue to strengthen you. The cross is too heavy but the Lord will see you through. Remain strong in the Lord in a time like this. Not easy but He's your only hope now.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Guobadiapaul819: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
[url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQDL7GwCew Watch one of the lawyers representing [/url]#Endsars youths has to say concerning the Lagos Panel Suspending Sitting Over Freezing Of #ENDSARS
Protesters' Bank Accounts By CBN

Please Don't forget to click the red subscribe button for more trending news videos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene / Democracy Day Scorecard: Top 5 Best Governors! / PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.