Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband (43577 Views)

#ENDSARS: Leave Peter Obi Out Of Ezu River Corpses, SARS Murdered Them— MASSOB / Dele Momodu And His 3 Sons Pose In Suit / Toyin Saraki Poses With Her 3 Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by 3Ceagle(m): 1:44am On Nov 09, 2020
just2endowed:

Government said there is no evidence that Sars officer should be tried. What the government is telling us is that, all the killers accused will be set free.
But not withstanding, the ICC is still there....

ICC may be too far, we Africans have our own ways of settling score. And that medium shows no mercy even to the last generation.
As for James Nwafor;
1. What profiling was carried out by Obiano before giving him appointment?
2. Was the sack enough? if he was an ordinary citizen, I am sure he will be in detention now for mere allegations.
3. How come Anambra youths who suffered most could not fish him out and met same terror on him and his family? You can't eliminate a family and expect to have yours.
4. How come IPOB members left him after he retired
Amambr state government is culpable. They need to tell us how such killing go unrepotted
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by aspiring44: 2:31am On Nov 09, 2020
electhnd:
what u said is true I guess, it's like those guys sells body parts that why they don't bring out the dead bodies

Haversting of organs from cadaveric donors
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by bigcasava1(m): 3:30am On Nov 09, 2020
They only succeeded in killing Igbo people.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by completeskills(m): 3:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:
Only one woman born terrorist and armed robber.
Train up a child in the way he should go bla bla bla.
I just know somethings doesn't add up in this story.

I'm not in a way trying to justify SARS.

It is like you never had any encounter with these SARs men. You would have noticed that they are not in any way reasonable persons.
They decides the crime you committed and also weather you are guilty or not.
Upbringing have nothing to do with this.

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Comedian2019: 4:07am On Nov 09, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Reform the police force. Simple.
How do you reform murderous armed robbers? The recruitment process has been and is still the problem. It can only get worse except we sack all of them and start a new police force where recruitment becomes transparent and by merit.
Then, how do we sack the whole police force?
So, we are already in a deep sh!t. It can not end.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by tafat: 4:08am On Nov 09, 2020
what a wicked world we live in
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Comedian2019: 4:10am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

Is it the job of police to kill suspects? I hope the society has not turned you into a barbarian?

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by austinsmat(m): 4:31am On Nov 09, 2020
After killing this woman son and collect money, wicked Sars get mind to eat her food for days, what a wicked world James nwafor you can never die well.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by favour32(m): 4:33am On Nov 09, 2020
600 years of suffering for James Nwafor,the butcher of youths.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by One4me: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2020
doggedfighter:
What did I just read?

A mother forever destroyed cry cry

My heart bleeds

But if l were that woman, l will not stop bringing food to those SARS officers, after killing my Children.
The last Food l will bring to them one day, they will eat it Oooooooooooooo undecided undecided angry
and l will disappear immediately
. angry angry

Satanic Policemen. It should be death Penalty for any Extra-Judicial Killings, no Stories.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Buhari is a criminal if he refuse to deal with every member of SARS and give justice to the victims. It's so unfortunate that this SARS members will continually be paid monthly and receive their pensions despite all the protests against them.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by EgunMogaji2: 5:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Mgbadike80:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/how-sars-murdered-my-3-sons/

I’m an ordinary citizen and I just read this and I’m distraught but powerless.

The President and IG are powerful and can stop this.

Why won’t they? cry
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by weyreypey: 5:08am On Nov 09, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I’m an ordinary citizen and I just read this and I’m distraught but powerless.

The President and IG are powerful and can stop this.

Why won’t they? cry
They won't. They're oppressors. The Nigerian system is built on oppression.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by EgunMogaji2: 5:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Comedian2019:

How do you reform murderous armed robbers? The recruitment process has been and is still the problem. It can only get worse except we sack all of them and start a new police force where recruitment becomes transparent and by merit.
Then, how do we sack the whole police force?
So, we are already in a deep sh!t. It can not end.

It can.

We leave the federal police alone in the meantime.

We set up state, local government and city police departments.

We recruit from the general public as well as massively from the federal police.

We continue to maintain a much smaller federal police.

But city managers will manage city police departments with civilian oversight boards.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by weyreypey: 5:13am On Nov 09, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

It can.

We leave the federal police alone in the meantime.

We set up state, local government and city police departments.

We recruit from the general public as well as massively from the federal police.

We continue to maintain a much smaller federal police.

But city managers will manage city police departments with civilian oversight boards.
The elites don't want these.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Uyigue12(m): 5:27am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

it shows ur level of mental derain..... It shows ur a police or Sars official cos u just lack wisdom
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by handyman90: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Low IQ issue cheesy cheesy

Not so. Imagine if every officer representing the police or SARS wearing body cams, would they still extort and kill people anyhow knowing that their words and activities are being monitored real time?
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Brandonx(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Uyigue12:
it shows ur level of mental derain..... It shows ur a police or Sars official cos u just lack wisdom
Your parents lack Wisdom.
stupid ill-mannered children everywhere.
Social media really should be regulated.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by leo22(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

Oh Lord forgive this demon, I know he has sold his soul to Satan his Father.
May the pain this eternal mother bears not be upon his own mother.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by KBEST3(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2020
Rashin ta fadi
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Austino778: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2020
May darkness never depart from this murderers!!!
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by emetisuccess(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2020
How i wish we are allowed to carry guns in this country.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by ceejayluv(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Small business can afford to maintain a CCTV footage system and I see no reason why an FG backed police cannot do same for suspects who haven't been convicted.
They should normally, but these are folks that couldn't even keep records of case files consistently.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by SenecaTheYonger: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

May God not let you encounter these men because you will question your life and your worth. You will ask yourself if there was a time you committed crime you didn’t know about.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by SenecaTheYonger: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Even in war...it wudnt happen...the military will call the last remaining bk...watch saving private Ryan

This is the first thing I thought about. Saving private Ryan. Sometimes I don’t blame whites the way the label us. Just small power they gave to these people just look how the amount of pain their brought to their own kind. Ordinary gun.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Triplehay001: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Did you know?
People are making huge amount of money online with the use of their smartphone.
Check this out�

*How To Earn Money Online*-

https://www.tipsmint.com/how-to-earn-money-online/?tin=48

Enjoy your day�
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by Brandonx(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2020
leo22:

Oh Lord forgive this demon, I know he has sold his soul to Satan his Father.
May the pain this eternal mother bears not be upon his own mother.
Another hypocritical buffon! So you think you've made sense with this your post undecided
"Oh Lord yen yen yen yen yen" Ozuor.
Someone tells a story and you take it hook,line and sinker. Aren't you stvpid?
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by tonididdy(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Rubbish talk. If you mandate the police to maintain video evidence of handling of suspects from entry to exit, most of these extra-judicial killings will go away. You reform the faulty unit in a system and don't change the whole system at the slightest sign of a fault.
... So that we will hear that the camera battery went off at 8pm.

This country needs a violent revolution. It is the only way or Buhari steps down
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by tonididdy(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2020
All is not well in Nigeria.

... A few many years ago we were at least doing good of not better, all of a sudden everything is lost and in terror.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2020
So a time will come when you will travel to Akure from Osogbo without paying 1K to Police at owena and futa gate ; it shall not be well with all SARS in Jesus Name amen
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by NWAZURUMEE: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2020
God please avenge their death, rip to them, may God console thier parents, amen.
Re: How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband by 3Ceagle(m): 7:48am On Nov 09, 2020
bigcasava1:
They only succeeded in killing Igbo people.

Because the Igbo people are not holding their leaders to account. The man who can afford by his effort to provide for his family is not interested in what happened in his state, but will rather comment on issue of other states.
The man Nwafor is walking free, what are the Igbo people doing about the revelations against this man and his team? Igbo pride themselves as democratic in nature, but can we see this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Media Confirms Legitimacy Of Nigeria's $9.3m Arms Deal / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Ike Ekweremadu / Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.