Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five (1496 Views)

Lagos Party: Police Arrest, Charge Erelu Okin Over Petrol Souvenir / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents / Kogi Vigilante, Local Hunters Swooped On Criminals, Arrest Five Gang Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by ExAngel007(f): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2020
The police operatives said, in an incident report obtained by SaharaReporters, that Ero, while taking some drinks with the friends two men and three ladies slumped and was rushed to the Randle Hospital, Surulere, where some doctors on duty certified him dead.

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested
five friends over the death of a Nigerian, Mr
Endurance Ero, who just returned from South
Africa, and went out with the suspects to a
party in the Surulere area.

The police operatives said, in an incident report
obtained by SaharaReporters, that Ero, while
taking some drinks with the friends – two men
and three ladies – slumped and was rushed to the
Randle Hospital, Surulere, where some doctors
on duty certified him dead.

The operatives at Area C thereafter arrested
the five friends identified as Kelvin Ajayi,
Endurance Ajayi and females, Hope Igbinedion,
Miracle Ubani, and Chinasa Anthony.

Family sources told SaharaReporters that the
deceased had returned from South Africa on
October 17, before deciding to hang out with his
friends at the Rush Guest House located at
Oyekan Street, Surulere, on the following day.

In the police report, Ero’s mother, Matunwo
Chichi, said, “My son and his friend, Osagie,
came back from South Africa on October 17 at
about 3 pm. Then, at about 6 pm on the same
date, he left the house that he wanted to visit
his friend’s mother, but he did not return home.

“On October 18, at about 11 am, I was called on
the phone that he had been rushed to Randle
General Hospital, Surulere, and when I got
there, I met him in a wheelchair, with blood
coming out of his mouth and nose. Then, the
doctors on duty pronounced him dead.”

Although no direct link to the death of the
returnee had been established yet, the police
report stated that the suspected persons and
the case had been transferred to the State
Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, Yaba,
for “discreet investigation.”

The police report said, “Preliminary
investigation revealed that the deceased was in
the company of Kelvin Ajayi, Endurance Ajayi
and females, Hope Igbinedion, Miracle Ubani, and
Chinasa Anthony and went to drink in a guest
house, named Rush located at Oyekan Street,
Surulere.

“Suddenly, the deceased collapsed and started
vomiting blood in his mouth and nose. He was
rushed to the hospital, but the doctors on duty
certified him dead. The photographs of his corpse
have been taken and his corpse deposited at the
Mainland General Hospital, Yaba, for an autopsy.

“The earlier mentioned suspected persons have
been arrested, and the case will be transferred
to the SCID, Panti, Yaba, for discreet
investigation.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/07/nigerian-returnee-south-africa-dies-lagos-party-police-arrest-five-friends

Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2020
A case of a snake that swallowed a lesser snake It is a pity! REST ON GALLANT MEN!.
Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by IamD18: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2020
I didn't read all that, but I'm sure they killed him.
Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by swiz123(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2020
The only thing I am certain of is that those arrested will be found innocent.

I am sure E. E was terminally ill. Well, I hope an autopsy is carried out soon.

1 Like

Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by swiz123(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2020
IamD18:

Killed him in public?

Please try and read..

1 Like

Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamD18:
then best u read
Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by NOwazobia: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
A moment bubbling, another moment lifeless. Such is life; reason we should live it right, find out why and who send us here and what they required from us, and how to escape this jungle called life. We can't be here by accident; It's too beautiful to be coincidental.
Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by Auxtin85(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ero and my younger brother came to pick me from the airport on 1st June 2018 when I arrived SA. I stayed in same building with him for about 1 months before I went to rent my own apartment.

May his soul Rest In Peace. Ero was with Romeo when Romeo was killed in a cult clash In 2018
Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by Auxtin85(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
swiz123:
The only thing I am certain of is that those arrested will be found innocent.

I am sure E. E was terminally ill. Well, I hope an autopsy is carried out soon.

Ero wasn’t sick at all..
Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by Okwuazi930(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Well,let them do an autopsy to know what really went wrong,RIP to him.
Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by FutureHNDRxXx: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
He was prolly poisoned cry
Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by flemsy15(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sad news again
Re: Returnee From South Africa Dies In Lagos Party, Police Arrest Five by noobs123: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
In an advanced country, no suspects will be arrested until autopsy report is confirmed. Naija they arrest first before investigating.

(1) (Reply)

Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood / Please Who Can Give Me Details On This Number As Trucaller Is Not Showing. / Entire Nigerian Family Killed In Newcastle, London!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.