Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun (29786 Views)

Buhari Should Impose Military Administrators In Troubled States To End Insecurit / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Police Arrest End SARS Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by One4me: 5:01am On Nov 09, 2020
I hope the ICC is cataloging all these Police/Army Atrocities, we know these Vampires cannot change.
They are now clamping down on anyone involved in the Protests and calling them hoodlums.
These killings, Torture and Harassment by Nigerian security Agencies must stop
A lot of people in Power in Nigeria, will spend their last days in jail at the Hague.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by tomdon(m): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2020
This is troubling
We're not free in our own society
They ought to be arraigned immediately if at all the police have anything on them
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by 7lives: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2020
Neddstark:
Please if you were given an Endsars shirt or cap during the protests, please do not wear it outside o. A crazy overzealous policeman can put the anger of his dead colleagues on you. Yes you have right but this is still Nigeria. Cultists kill and get away with it not to talk of armed law enforcement.

Why?.
Wear your t shirts and cap jor.

1 Like

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by OwenJesse27(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
DeOTR:

I thought the protest is over.
Noo
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by One4me: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2020
The Govt should not be allowed to SILENCE the voice of the Citizens, this Buhari Govt is taking us wayback, past even the Abacha days
Citizens voicing out, is the bedrock of democracy.
We have a collective duty to our nation and future generation, to resist this Dictator and Tyrany

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos / Aisha Buhari Lavishes Injured Soldiers At The Hospital In Borno With Xmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.