Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun (29782 Views)

Buhari Should Impose Military Administrators In Troubled States To End Insecurit / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / Police Arrest End SARS Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by ttobizz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
The next one, you will end up in police custody, or the morgue, be careful what you wish for.

With the way things are going, its certainly inevitable,. I mean, I have never seen a government like ours, always shifting the goalpost in the middle of a match
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Omezif(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Violence always end in unrepaireabe damages, suffering, loosing than gaining, difficulties, waisting time in a prison ETC Let's embrace peace for the goodness of you, me, and all of us.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Lifestone(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
lexy2014:

I didn't talk about anything. I only asked questions for d purpose of clarity. Ur comment above are still light years away from answering d questions I asked:

"For what crimes are u referring? Who should be held responsible for d thugs/hoodlums sent to attack protesters in Lagos, osogbo, Benin & Abuja? How many looters in this govt yet identified but are still walking free? Which sane society will have sitting governors, legislators & a traditional ruler hoard covid palliatives & yet these people are still walking free?"

That's what we should all be demanding for. I am not a government advocate and can never be in support of the greedy politicians who has significant horrible part in all these. My point is that crime does not justify crime. Whosoever action is responsible for a crime should be held accountable including the Lagos/Lekki, Abuja etc,
More importantly, why should hard working individuals businesses be looted. Are you justifying that because we have bad leadership?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Blackmoran(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fahdiga:
If this vengeful government doesn't want to toe the path of peace then they shouldn't complain when another uprising starts and this time will be more devastating than the last one
I pray they should come for you tooo....

1 Like

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by pacespot(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
These people are serious about their crackdown on Social Media o, what's next Nigerian youth?
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Golan007: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Randy91:

Bro, JUST 1% of Naija PEOPLE are Fraudsters!!!

Guy, you need to Leave NAIJA and travel out and see SO MANY NIGERIANS doing fine!!!

SO MANY!!!

What I can say, is that the PRESENT Govt is using the NORTHERN STYLE to rule Naija...

Subject more people into POVERTY, then use it against them!

Do you know that currently Because of HIGH RATE UNEMPLOYMENT in Naija,, many guys have resulted into INTERNET BUSINESSES like online Marketing, Programming, etc.....

I have a friend who lost hope in searching for work in 2015 and resulted to Different online BUSINESSES but finally settled for PYTHON,,,, currently, d guy runs Diesel in his house 24hrs and works for a company in USA while still in naija...he earns 500k monthly when converted to Naira because he is paid in Dollars!

See regulating SOCIAL MEDIA will further increase UNEMPLOYMENT in Naija!

What will happen to SKIT MAKERS on IG which from their get offers to officiate in Weddings, birthdays, etc and advertise...

You guys should choose wisely because the remaining years of BUHARI WILL BE VERY HARD if they succeed in this SOCIAL MEDIA bill...

So your friend wanted someone else to employ him before?
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by calebonuja: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mgbadike80:
lalasticlala, please, which sane country can i get a masters degree with 5 million naira or less, i don't want my yet to be born children to experience this hell called Nigeria.

Grant me the money ma travel go check for you lolz

1 Like

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by iokpebholo: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Randy91:

I am not denying the FACT that there are NO BAD NIGERIANS!!!!

Just like, LIFE is a mixture of BAD and GOOD!

But, my POINT is that on SCALE, those BAD NIGERIANS are just 1% of the POPULATION!!!

So many guys carrying Laptop about/dreads/tatoo in Naija MAY NOT be YAHOO boys!!!...DID you read about d news of THE PAYSTACK guys?

yes sir ,I read it but say d truth how many of this same kind of paystack guy do we have??very few.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Blackdisciple(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
They are just doing what they are doing ..
passport matter still dey ground..
them wan use this hand come to terms then use the other hand cos whahala sha
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
The next one, you will end up in police custody, or the morgue, be careful what you wish for.

You are really doing your job extremely well.
You deserve pay raise.
Last time i checked your profile, you just registered in July 2020 and made over 1300 comments just to attack different individuals.
Thumb up

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by OwenJesse27(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omoslim26:

Useless criminal na dat expired indomie wey you wan thief go kill you

the World knows the difference between protesters and hoodlums

protesters have made their voice heard now they wait a while to see watin go sup before them.go plan their next move

una go meet watin pass una eyes tis time we will not watch lazy monkeys like you destroy our homeland

get out of my mention bloody thief

Your a fool a stupid pay amajiri ....your just a slave that this politicians use to do their shit shame on your generation angry
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by proprince(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuotaSystem:
The season for accountability is upon us.

May we never see the needless killings and destruction that hallmarked the recent protests.

At the end it is the hungry masses that suffer the destroyed infrastructure, burnt transport buses, high food prices & movement restrictions and not the officials insulated from the chaos in their air-conditioned mansions.

We ought to have learnt a thing or two.

It is profitable to be wise.

Even the government suffers it.
Is it not .oney they will use to fix the destroyed infac?

Govt. Does want peace.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Lifestone(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Let us look at it practically
1: LASG lost revenue
2: Private businesses lost revenue
3: You blame #Endsars organizers for the chaos that ensued after the Military took matters into their won hands or #Endsars protesters refused to disperse.

Those are the 3 precursors for the chaos that happened but have you also ignored some key actors and catalysts that caused this unfortunate incident with looting and property destruction?

1: Lack of Trust and Transperency on the part of the LASG
2: Betrayal of duty from the Federal Government who control the Police and the Military (Peace is not always brought about by use of brutal force and violence, there is also another way which is meant to be demonstrated in a democratic dispensation globally and that is called Dialogue and Engagement, it worked for Niger-Delta Militants, it worked for Boko-Haram Terrorists, why would it fail for educated youths - have you asked yourself why that is so?

Arresting and jailing protesters will amount to nothing - no amount of debt-recovery will pay for the damages and loss however! the $Billions and NBillions used to feed children at home during the lockdown over N100 billion to date, should be carved out to help businesses, police stations etc back on their feet.

Are you aware of any family with school children near your neighborhood who was fed even for a day
I think we all together in agreeing that bad leadership is the root cause of all these issues. Remember we voted them into leadership. My point is that you cant run away from the consequences of your actions, its fair for those looted business owners to have a sense of justice. Look at the case of Tuns farm in Osun state, they invaded the farm, looted the place and shot dead the supervisor of the poultry farm, the only reasonable justice to that family is to bring the killers to judgement. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
QuotaSystem:
The season for accountability is upon us.

May we never see the needless killings and destruction that hallmarked the recent protests.

At the end it is the hungry masses that suffer the destroyed infrastructure, burnt transport buses, high food prices & movement restrictions and not the officials insulated from the chaos in their air-conditioned mansions.

We ought to have learnt a thing or two.

It is profitable to be wise.
PLANTATION MENTALITY
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:

People like you can choose to embrace poverty and serve the children of the rich even to their third generation than to break the yoke of poverty. If the like of you are in the time of the colonization era I believe the English independence will not be in the dictionary. One thing you forget is that you will still die, whether now or then. Die trying than to die as a coward
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by urbobo20(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
the governmemet whant to text our ability
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by GGGPassword: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Islie:
A police spokesperson said those arrested played roles in the arson that followed the protests in October.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/425062-police-detain-endsars-protests-whatsapp-group-administrators.html

Don't read any news that comes from premiumtimrsng. They paid suen to publish articles just to draw traffics. I accused the mode that always push this, I was ban till now. All their news are always odd. Rubbish
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by OwenJesse27(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omoslim26:

Useless criminal na dat expired indomie wey you wan thief go kill you

the World knows the difference between protesters and hoodlums

protesters have made their voice heard now they wait a while to see watin go sup before them.go plan their next move

una go meet watin pass una eyes tis time we will not watch lazy monkeys like you destroy our homeland

get out of my mention bloody thief
Kill ur useless fada
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
iokpebholo:
yes sir ,I read it but say d truth how many of this same kind of paystack guy do we have??very few.

You have been making me laugh!!

Truly you need some fresh air outside NAIJAgrin

We have SO MANY of those guys...

They are currently HIDING/On low-key because of the nature of stuffs in NAIJA and most of them are doing everything to leave NAIJA..
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by abimbola74(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

So you want hoodlums to go scot free ?
Are those arrested the hoodlums? C’mon! You know better sire.
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by OwenJesse27(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Omezif:
Violence always end in unrepaireabe damages, suffering, loosing than gaining, difficulties, waisting time in a prison ETC Let's embrace peace for the goodness of you, me, and all of us.
Which peace you called suffering peace? You must be a joker ...on Monday we are protesting
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Slurity(m): 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fahdiga:
If this vengeful government doesn't want to toe the path of peace then they shouldn't complain when another uprising starts and this time will be more devastating than the last one
Talk is cheap. Empty rant. I am 1000% sure bullet has not hit somebody skull in your present before. Nonsense
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeria government should just be prepared for the worst.
they are on the wrong way to this...
next one won't be nice at all.

just be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by OwenJesse27(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
urbobo20:
the governmemet whant to text our ability
Let show them that we don't have a leader EndSARS protest we come out once more
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by Ajsmart(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Actually, that may be you in that morgue if you’re too afraid to fight for your rights. When police rob and murder the innocent instead of protecting them, that violence will visit your doorsteps sooner or later.

favor914:
Re: Police Detain EndSARS Protests Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun by OwenJesse27(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Nigeria government should just be prepared for the worst.

they are on the wrong way to this...

next one won't be nice at all.

just be prepared.
The next one is on Monday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? / The Only Abandoned Project That Buhari Will Not Complete - Tolu Ogunlesi / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.