Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures (33211 Views)

DoubleChris: Chris Adah & Obaoye's White Wedding (Photos, Video) / DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Despirado121(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Photos From Ultimate Love's Doublechris Traditional Wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n47cAws0lL4

Ultimate Love reality show season 1stars Chris Adah and Chris Obaoye dubbed DoubleChris on Saturday, November 7 tie the knot, Igbere TV reports.

The dou who were the third runner-up of the show wedded traditionally in a traditional marriage held at Adanna's hometown.

Their white wedding is expected to held on December 26, 2020.

The duo met on the reality TV show which kicked off on February 9 and ended on March 29.

Igbere TV reports that Chris Ville was one of the 23 love guests of the Nigerian love reality TV show, ultimate love season one.

The tall, dark gentleman was out to find true love and happiness in the show, a lifetime partner and not just for games.

He went into the show at the right time, when Chris Adanna needed a partner most. He got paired up with Chris Adanna and they became Double Chris.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370867/photos-ultimate-loves-doublechris-traditional-wedding/

4 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Despirado121(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2020

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Despirado121(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by EasternActivist: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2020
Congrats to the two love birds.

Like for bbn, share for ultimate love

15 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Shortyy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
So beautiful
Why is he giving the daughter juice instead of palmie? Please don't disrespect our culture. Tradition demands you use palmie to find your husband not juice.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by MMXX: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congratulations to them.they look good together.God bless their union

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by pretydiva(f): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Beautiful couple.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by ATEAMS: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, to help them reveal the greatest version of himself.

10 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Lovelies1: 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
H
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nazgul: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by DenreleDave(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
undecided

Wait Isn't that kamala Harris niece that is married to Igbo??

Chai we ndi Igbo are great...

See as our woman fine grin grin grin grin grin

God bless alaigbo

7 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Ayo2004: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:
So beautiful
Why is he giving the daughter juice instead of palmie? Please don't disrespect our culture. Tradition demands you use palmie to find your husband not juice.
Carry police there and arrest him na grin

20 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by OLADD101(m): 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Beautiful couple grin
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by beautyhd: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congratulations Chris squared
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by SeeMoreTalkLess: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wow So Lovely.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
So lovely

4 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by zeusdgrt(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
And so?
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by zeusdgrt(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:
So beautiful
I swear people wen normal for naija nor many grin see human being comment grin

2 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Lanre6: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Despirado121:
More
Team yam legs grin

2 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by decuteGenius: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
ATEAMS:
I find the best way to love someone is not to change them, but instead, to help them reveal the greatest version of himself.

imagine Aisha bringing out the greatest version of Buhari

just love the person as they are bikonu

3 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by BIGGESThead6: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamD18:
Igbo women have this special looks during traditional after dressing.

Beads and all that, they always look so pretty am beautiful.

Adaeze and Achalugo vibes.

Thank God they talented cooks that aren't addicts to pepper and oil.

Na bleach all of them Dey do. grin grin grin
The Girl even get bear bear for face and Chest
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by IamGreen1(f): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
I'm so happy for them. I can still remember how lonely the lady was when all the male love guests preferred other female love guests to her, one of the male love guests chose to leave (Uche) because he didn't want to be paired with her. She was about leaving when Aunty brought in Chris male, they became too fond of each other within the short period they were in the house and they played together like kids. Love is truly found in strange places. May God bless your union and grace it with lovely kids and forever happiness.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wow I'm surprised and happy for them.
She was like the last person to get paired in that house

4 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Kitchenbae1: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congratulations to them. I wish them long life and happy home.

I sell SILVER CREST BLENDER. PAY ON DELIVERY - WATCH THE VIDEO TO SEE HOW POWERFUL IT IS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVnROl-qOoc
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Incandescent(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
So beautiful
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by meobizy(f): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
I still don’t believe it. This is likely a publicity stunt which will lead to a divorce after two months. She looks heavy. Homeboy don score better goal.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Bakin3(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congratulations.

We construct Bio digester(Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos / Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.