Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) (34336 Views)

Chris Adah: A Charm Was Used To Tie Me Up For 30 Years / DoubleChris: Chris Adah & Obaoye's White Wedding (Photos, Video) / Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by drinoayo: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ultimate Love stars Chris Adah and Chris Obaoye dubbed DoubleChris on Wednesday announced they would be getting married on November 7.

Chris Adah made the invitation public in an Instagram post with the caption: “God over everything.”

She captioned another post: “We are #strongertogether. God bless you all for the kind wishes.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHHlKPKDYwo/?igshid=ikg248bhygbd

Igbere TV reports that Chris Obaoye also penned a lengthy note about love on his Instagram page.

“Sometimes I wish people can understand what LOVE is. LOVE isn’t just a feeling or affection, LOVE is giving your ALL, giving your EVERYTHING, emphasis on the word EVERYTHING to that special friend u LOVE,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHMwDLrnzk2/?igshid=1b0qfqsoj5qej

The duo met on the reality TV show which kicked off on February 9 and ended on March 29.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Iamicekid(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Na d least expect people come marry, life no balance

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by rexchazy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Two unlike people called double

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congratulations

10 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Is the girl called Chris too?

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
I wish them HML

6 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
What do people get in marriage that cannot be gotten outside of it?

10 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
gf
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
undecided
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by lindareep: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lovely... kiss kiss kiss

Meanwhile, Guys who are interested in growing their beard can chat me up, I will deliver beard oil to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery (Lagos only please) kiss kiss kiss
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Yes oo Christopher

NobleAngell:
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
drinoayo:
Ultimate Love stars Chris Adah and Chris Obaoye dubbed DoubleChris on Wednesday announced they would be getting married on November 7.

Chris Adah made the invitation public in an Instagram post with the caption: “God over everything.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHHlKPKDYwo/?igshid=ikg248bhygbd

Igbere TV reports that Chris Obaoye also penned a lengthy note about love on his Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHMwDLrnzk2/?igshid=1b0qfqsoj5qej

The duo met on the reality TV show which kicked off on February 9 and ended on March 29.
God when? I'm happy for them.

1 Like

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Patrickyemi: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2020
Lovely
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
If you are Chris here, try and find another Chris before you marry
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Decryptor(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
That yeye show!

How can you bring adults and pair them like Alsatian Dogs to find their mate?

Shebi they said the other Benue girl and that guy have broken up?

3 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by 0lajumoke: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
You are what you breathe; humidifier purifies and moisturizes the air you breathe in. Now on discount

The humidifier purifies the air you breathe in against germs. A perfect air moisturizer, giving you a good and refreshing air to always breathe in.
It reduces stuffiness, replacing it with a nice aroma and comforting air.
It makes both you and your visitors always comfortable around your air space.
Ideal for all homes, cars, offices and rooms.
A healthy living, a good breathing is one you should be particular about. The humidifier is currently on the rise as one of the most essential home appliance.
Available at discounted price of #5000 instead of the actual price of #6,500
Delivery available to every part of Nigeria
To place an order call or Whatsapp 08177072932
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by bouncin04(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
marriage scares me alot ... but I'm beginning to consider it , as I'm beginning to see grey hairs on my head lately ...

4 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
Happy married life in advance
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by ApostlePaul14: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congrats girl, I remember when u were rejected by ....... God knows how put smiles on d faces of those who trust in him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Congrats girl

Meanwhile in have an open box iPhone 8+ for sale at 145k
Also an iPhone 7+ 128gb open box at 110k

Whatsapp or cal 0 7 0 8 9 9 6 2 4 7 0
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by 900warriorz: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Buhari grin
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Camelot65: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
I wish them the best

The way some people start dishing out love quotes to us when they're about to get married though undecided

2 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Mindlog: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
NobleAngell:

Shortened form of Christiana or Christine.

3 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by veekid(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2020

this life sha no balance
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by mycar: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
The girl is intelligent and matured

3 Likes

Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
f
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by BlaqT: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Christian /Christiana
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by utenwuson: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
The couple that won the show won't even get married...
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by Froshloaded: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
LMao

Cc Amya
Re: DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) by sammysneh(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Celebrity marriages dey always cast

Happy marriage to them thou

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Looking Fresh In New Pictures / Mr Eazi Falls From Stage While Performing At Manchester (video) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Compared To Obasanjo In Agbada. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.