Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures (33235 Views)

DoubleChris: Chris Adah & Obaoye's White Wedding (Photos, Video) / DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Izabel(f): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Where are those two hating couple that were forming best in the house. The guy with dreadlocks and his partner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nice one. Thecork and Victorian is next
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by mardis: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Wow I'm surprised and happy for them.
She was like the last person to get paired in that house

The most underrated pair among the paired housemates. The paired that even won, rumour has it that their relationship is on the verge of breaking off.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by NwaOtuNaJos: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congrats dear, after the other rejected u, He made way for ur soulmate to locate u. Cheers to forever
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Masterclass32: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
wink smiley
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Masterclass32: 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wonderful!
Congratulations. Wish you a HML.

1 Like

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by NwaOtuNaJos: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Izabel:
Where are those two hating couple that were forming best in the house. The guy with dreadlocks and his partner
Those 2 sadists, no news of them anymore even bolar

1 Like

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Jakpon: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:
So beautiful
Why is he giving the daughter juice instead of palmie? Please don't disrespect our culture. Tradition demands you use palmie to find your husband not juice.
My sentiment also
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Everyone.leg have their shoes with prayer
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Izabel(f): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
NwaOtuNaJos:
Those 2 sadists, no news of them anymore even bolar
I think Bolar are still together
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Izabel(f): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
mardis:

The most underrated pair among the paired housemates. The paired that even won, rumour has it that their relationship is on the verge of breaking off.
You mean roskie, if they don't last one year no prize money and house for them
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by BREYZ: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
If I no wear Isi-Agu on my traditional marriage day, wetin I gain?

3 Likes

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Same obaoye that attended unilorin secondary school with his brother, Femi in those days? grin
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by majamajic(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
No Palmwine in this village ?
How can they use juice ?

Tomorrow now they will start looking for where it all went wrong !

Omenana Igbo lives ! We all want learn from oyibo
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by IamGreen1(f): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Izabel:

Fresh Talker and David Wilson jointly called FreshDavid, Dangote trailer don pass their middle teytey.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by IamGreen1(f): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Izabel:
You mean roskie, if they don't last one year no prize money and house for them

They're not together anymore, rumor has it that Kachi family is against their union. She even lost their baby and the guy didn't pay her a visit throughout her stay at the hospital instead he went back to his ex, so after her recovery she went to multichoice to tell them that there is no need for the house anymore.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Izabel(f): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamGreen1:

Fresh Talker and David Wilson jointly called FreshDavid, Dangote trailer don pass their middle teytey.
Lmao, I saw that one coming
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Izabel(f): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamGreen1:

They're not together anymore, rumor has it that Kachi family is against their union. She even lost their baby and the guy didn't pay her a visit throughout her stay at the hospital instead he went back to his ex, so after her recovery she went to multichoice to tell them that there is no need for the house anymore.
wow I was rooting for those two....she even got pregnant and lost the baby, that's sad
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by IamGreen1(f): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Izabel:
wow I was rooting for those two, that's sad..she even got pregnant.

I did too, their story is a pathetic one.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by IamGreen1(f): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Izabel:
Lmao, I saw that one coming

They've always been so rude to each other and forming one nonsense couple goals and secrecy.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Izabel(f): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamGreen1:

I did too, their story is a pathetic one.
Choi, can't imagine how Rose must be feeling. Another heartbreak for her. Kachi no try at all oh, but I noticed in the house she didn't like him as much as he liked her, but I felt with time they'd grow on each other or something... that might have been the genesis of their problems, not the fact that his family are against it or something.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Traditional marriage with Juice
Alu

1 Like

Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Izabel(f): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamGreen1:

They've always been so rude to each other and forming one nonsense couple goals and secrecy.
Lol IKR grin
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by CSTRR: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dem no dey shame.
No reality show dem from get partner.
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by IamGreen1(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Izabel:
Choi, can't imagine how Rose must be feeling. Another heartbreak for her. Kachi no try at all oh, but I noticed in the house she didn't like him as much as he liked her, but I felt with time they'd grow on each other or something... that might have been the genesis of their problems, not the fact that his family are against it or something.

The lady has two sons already though she doesn't know the whereabout of one her son's so I think that's the reason his family is against their relationship. She was into David before Freshtalker enter the pic So I think she was scared of giving her at first all in order to avoid the same scenario that happened with David
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congrats
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Izabel(f): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamGreen1:

The lady has two sons already though she doesn't know the whereabout of one her son's so I think that's the reason his family is against their relationship. She was into David before Freshtalker enter the pic So I think she was scared of giving her at first all in order to avoid the same scenario that happened with David
Hopefully she finds someone that makes her truly happy one day. She deserves it
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congrats to them, I really enjoyed both during the show...Funny duo..cheesy
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shortyy:
So beautiful
Why is he giving the daughter juice instead of palmie? Please don't disrespect our culture. Tradition demands you use palmie to find your husband not juice.

Goan Give them palmie na!! grin
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Chimeluv(f): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congrats to them smiley
Re: Doublechris: Adah And Chris Obaoye Traditional Wedding Pictures by Whitecoal711: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
All igbos and this there flamboyant traditional wedding eh
I pray we wey dey down make e reach us oo
but I love it and there girls
very colourful and beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution / Pre-wedding Photos Of Soldier Abba Peter & Faith Emmanuel / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.