Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting (691 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Update From . COM

A Nigerian woman welcomed a baby boy fourteen years after her first child and many miscarriages, Reports.

Her niece, Merit Anosike, who shared the testimony on a Facebook group on Friday, November 6, 2020, said her aunt almost ran mad after a particularly traumatic miscarriage. She wrote as Obtained By ;

"We just want to return all glory to you lord. After waiting for 14 years God in his infinite grace showed my aunty grace and blessed her with a baby boy. Her fist child is in ss2 and now here is the second, people will no longer ask her how is ur daugther its now how are ur children,"

This God of the eleventh hour did it, he has shot the mouth of the enemies. So many miscarriage.

I remember a particular miscarriage she had some years ago that made her loose her mind my aunty started behaving abnormal. But the lord that says a thing and it comes to pass has finally answered our prayers.

#after14yearsofwaitingonGod

#hedidit

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by Yeyeboi05(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2020
Congrats to her..
There’s nothing God cannot do!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by Righteousness89(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2020
Wow!
Congratulations!!
My Wonderful Precious Daddy in Action!!

this is a testimony not a Crime!!

It should not be in the Crime Section..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2020
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Congratulations!!

Oga Lalasticlala Will Do The Needful
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by chatinent: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Thumbs up.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by IamD18: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2020
She has proven not to barren by giving birth to a boy.

Congrat to her.

Not all men would have tolerated her childlessness for 14 years, she's lucky to have the kind of man she has.

Once again, congratulations to her for birthing a boy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by swiz123(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2020
I can only imagine how happy she as considering how happy my neighbour was when she gave her own testimony after 6 years.

Congrats to her.

However, I hope emotion doesn't make her sentimental when bringing him up. May God give her the strength not to spare the rod.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamD18:

Congrat to her.

Not all men would have tolerated her childlessness for 14 years, she's lucky to have the kind of man she has.

God Is Good
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
cheesy

IamD18:

Congrat to her.

My sister, you are right at the emboldened.. Probably, the fault is from the man.. So after years of pressure for a male child, she decided to seek solution from another groin, conceived and then "transferred" the "bastard" to her husband.. Not saying this is the case, but it's possible.. It happens often.. (this reply is strictly for this her comment only)..

But God will open our eyes..

To the topic, congrats to her and her husband.. God is indeed faithful..

God bless us all..
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by k2money(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow!
Congratulations!!

Hello buddy, is your daddy on strike or sleeping when Biden dethrone trump?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
The testimony and most especially the smiles and the radiance from the pictures has made my sunday. I thank God for giving her this joy, may his blessed name be praised forever. I receive my own in breakthroughs in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by cooooooks(m): 3:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Why put her picture on blast? We really do not value private/sensitive information.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2020
grin CONGRATULATIONS ����
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Her Second Child After 14 Years Of Awaiting by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
cooooooks:
Why put her picture on blast? We really do not value private/sensitive information.
Honestly.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Disgrace His Wife After Meeting Her In Bed With Another Man (video) / To God be the glory / Wahala No Dey Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.