Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

To God be the glory - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To God be the glory (680 Views)

My Testimony!! To God Be The Glory / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Pastor Glory Idahosa Abandons Wife, Christabel Idahosa, Marries Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To God be the glory by NoshakingGod(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hello everyone, greetings
Re: To God be the glory by SocialJustice: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
Omo bury your mother to your power. Using her to beg strangers for money is just shameful and stupid.

3 Likes

Re: To God be the glory by demoBaba: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
Omo bury your mother to your power. Using her to beg strangers for money is just shameful and stupid.

He can't beg in peace again?
Re: To God be the glory by Prechgold1180(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Highest form of stupidity I v ever seen smh

1 Like

Re: To God be the glory by SocialJustice: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
demoBaba:

He can't beg in peace again?
Why not beg with a picture of your own mother?

There will always be a fool out there who supports bad behaviour in others, behaviour they probably won't exhibit themselves.
Re: To God be the glory by LadySarah: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
If they refuse, leave the corpse for them. Don't be senseless lyk ur village ppl.let the stench suffocate them. Don't ever go into debt cos of it or beg. shamelessly

That's why I like my village.nothing concern them with your corpse. bring your person, bury n go. no time no #1 payment or due.

1 Like

Re: To God be the glory by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 04, 2020
Useless culture

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed I Am Being Accused Wrongly(resolved) / Reason Why Women Don't Initiate Sex In 2022 / How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.