Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) (45693 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Laycon Celebrates Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by richie240: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Not so!
They are operating in two diff worlds:
**miracle is a pilot, so its understandable if he's off d radar, but,
**Laycon is an artiste! He needs SM like d living soul needs blood! The more he stays in d sm, d more relevant he is!

lonelydora:
If this boy no finish that money him no go rest.

I will advise Laycon to behave like Miracle. He won, that's good. He should Invest the money into something, and stay away from social media. All these hullabaloo will soon end and his eyes will clear.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Did anyone see that woman shouting at him in the video?? Why would she shout at people like that? And why didn't they cut out that part?
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

So this guy na 2.1 and they over hyped him with First Class, they even compared him with Ozo that graduated with first class abroad.

Now I know why social media need to be moderated
Na oriyomi 2.1 e carry graduate o .. na small e remain make e for grad with 2.2. yet they were hyping him that he was the best graduating student of the year in the whole of his faculty with the highest CGPA not even just his department lol. Social media needs thorough moderation.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
lonelydora:

I will advise Laycon to behave like Miracle. He won, that's good. He should Invest the money into something, and stay away from social media. All these hullabaloo will soon end and his eyes will clear.

You're telling an aspiring artist to stay away from social media cause a pilot did? Lol...

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by abbeyfel: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
oluwatosink:

Laycon is not Efe abeg. Laycon is the son of grace.
Happy birthday Laycon.
So Efe is not a son of grace Abi? No be same BBN him win Laycon sef win? So na you dey decide who enjoys grace now Abi
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
This boy was so dull in the BBN house I sometimes wondered where exactly his fans saw the intelligence they claimed he had. He never contributed anything meaningful, he was incoherent, he never participated well in individual tasks. The boy no sharp abeg.

Which best result? undecided so what happened to the first class students in his departments graduation list below? Abi 2.1 dey get best students above first class again?

Laycon was never the most intelligent in bbnaija house he is just favoured ozo was actually the most intelligent but too much emotional attachment to nengi ruined his game.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by NADFOR: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
This boy was so dull in the BBN house I sometimes wondered where exactly his fans saw the intelligence they claimed he had. He never contributed anything meaningful, he was incoherent, he never participated well in individual tasks. The boy no sharp abeg.

Which best result? undecided so what happened to the first class students in his departments graduation list below? Abi 2.1 dey get best students above first class again?
z The race is not to the Swift nor to the strong but God that showeth mercy.
Grace at work Bro.
If you vess,hug transformer

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ytea(f): 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seyzcham91:
haha funny you what makes you assume that nonsense and i never used or watched startimes before only heard about it so next time assume with sense!
Your comprehension is a mess.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by oluwatosink: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
abbeyfel:
So Efe is not a son of grace Abi? No be same BBN him win Laycon sef win? So na you dey decide who enjoys grace now Abi
That's not what I mean bro. Go through the posts once again to understand.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ytea(f): 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ayo2004:

So I should go and snap my car tyre for your satisfaction..what a joke cheesy
You're slow. Let someone, anyone, if any, around you explain what I meant to you.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
some people wan die on top laycon matter.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
No wahala. Happy Birthday to him. May those gold diggers leave him alone.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Weighyme(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stiporopo:
See my agemate o
�����, But not money mate abi??
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Did anyone see that woman shouting at him in the video?? Why would she shout at people like that? And why didn't they cut out that part?

Lol. That is a praise singer, doing the oriki or whatever it is called. You see them with royalties and at traditional events. Na them dey hail you till you drop all the money for ya pocket.

4 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Sheggy13(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamAsiri:

Are you okay? How dare you call me a peddler? Was that not what the internet search brought out about him? Well for your information, I was never an ICON and never will be. I'm not even a Bbnaija fan.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.legit.ng/1348987-bbnaija-housemate-laycon-reportedly-graduating-student-unilag-2016.html&ved=2ahUKEwimpp7ix_PsAhXONcAKHejwBeEQFjAHegQICxAE&usg=AOvVaw1-HcvsuT8YAmuBp7qAjsH1

This and other news was what I read. Please next time, be kind with your attack.
You authoritatively said something you are not sure of that Laycon was the best graduating student of Unilag in 2016 which was a lie and you're asking me if I'm okay for calling you out while attaching a link where the writer is also confused and said unconfirmed reports said Laycon was the best graduating student.. Does that make sense to you? You can't be more of a Laycon fan than me for your information, but we have to remain factual in our claims.. I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ayo2004: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ytea:
You're slow. Let someone, anyone, if any, around you explain what I meant to you.
You are even slower if u can't understand..if everyone around you is like u,I doubt they would be able to explain to u what I meant
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Izabel(f): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
majamajic:

Those were team task , he won nothing individually
Don't argue everything !
individual tasks? you mean arena games! Not everyone is versed in sport News flash. And sport doesn't take intelligence.
There's a reason all the other housemates were always clamouring to be on laycon's team cause they know he's mostly always on the winning side and he won till the very end. Next time say happy birthday and move on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by IamAsiri: 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sheggy13:

You authoritatively said something you are not sure of that Laycon was the best graduating student of Unilag in 2016 which was a lie and you're asking me if I'm okay for calling you out while attaching a link where the writer is also confused and said unconfirmed reports said Laycon was the best graduating student.. Does that make sense to you? You can't be more of a Laycon fan than me for your information, but we have to remain factual in our claims.. I come in peace.

Really? In peace? Smh. undecided

PS: I am not even anyone's fan in BBnaija sad
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by coolsegun2002: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
lonelydora:

The guy wants a career in music... how do u expect him to stay away from media..

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Izabel:

individual tasks? you mean arena games! Not everyone is versed in sport News flash. And sport doesn't take intelligence.
There's a reason all the other housemates were always clamouring to be on laycon's team cause they know he's mostly always on the winning side and he won till the very end. Next time say happy birthday and move on.

Said my happy birthday , but still need to keep the records straight too
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by edoairways: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Between you and Kemi Olunloyo, I wonder who is the best investigate journalist damn ! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Ariwo( noise) koni music( isn't what determines the tone of sweet music) empty barrel makes the loudest noise( empty barrel l'oma npariwo). In this life, there must be haters of progress. I guess you know where you belong
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. That is a praise singer, doing the oriki or whatever it is called. You see them with royalties and at traditional events. Na them dey hail you till you drop all the money for ya pocket.

Oh! I thought she was being aggressive. But I get it now. Thanks!
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by FYsol: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Na bad belle go kill you

HitlerGaddafi:

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Funmisurge(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

U are child of hate, go hang urself on 33KV transformer

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by adelaja70(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
majamajic:

If u did watch the show , these are all from team task , he didn't win anything individually , even common head of the house game , congrats to him for winning the entire show , cos of his social media network team , if not he didn't do anything spectacular
And I will not have time for mentioning or arguments , thank u
YOU ARE ARE STILL A MUMU...99% OF THE TASK NA GROUP, ARE YOU SAYING HE SHOULD HAVE DISOBEYED BIG BROTHER AND STAND ALONE? THE TOM TOM, WAW, AIRTEL, KUDA BANKTASK HE COMPOSED THE SONGS. THE QUIZ FOR THE JOHNNY WALKER HE ANSWERED 88% OF THE QUESTIONS. HE WON THE BETWAY DEBATE WITH OZO. HE WON THE BEDMATE PUZZLE GAME STANDING ALONE.... YOU STINK BRO.... GO AND BATH WITH WAW SOAP.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by knowhowk: 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

. Hitler Gadaffi ,ur Id says it all .U too want Attension on here by making Unreasonable comments .
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by knowhowk: 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Who has the contact of that Lady that sang Praises ,She has the natural and sweet voice for Oriki
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by IMAMofWAR: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamAsiri:

Won't downgrade myself to your level, because I was taught well.
atebe itid
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

It's not that he's so smart or brilliant tho hes intelligent to some extent bt most people in the house were either dull or when brilliant like ozo lost focus or had no game.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
lonelydora:

H
Laycon can't stay away from SM. He is an upcoming artist, he definitely needs the SM hype and all... You can't compare him to Miracle, he's a pilot and he doesn't need SM to aid his career

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Lagbaja's Daughter, Moyosade Weds Olamide Obilana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.