Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) (45680 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Laycon Celebrates Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by ModestGal(f): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
This boy was so dull in the BBN house I sometimes wondered where exactly his fans saw the intelligence they claimed he had. He never contributed anything meaningful, he was incoherent, he never participated well in individual tasks. The boy no sharp abeg.
I feel similar, I do not perceive intelligence on any of the housemates, I find him quiet and gentle, though I'm not a bully like you, I don't hate him or call him dull

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ayoolajames007(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Happy birthday to iconic laycon
More wins bro!

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by 2cribz: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
The money small o guy,o ly this year af spent 4m.
Whr is efe today

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Drew13: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
This boy was so dull in the BBN house I sometimes wondered where exactly his fans saw the intelligence they claimed he had. He never contributed anything meaningful, he was incoherent, he never participated well in individual tasks. The boy no sharp abeg.
you must be talking about Erica

15 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stiporopo:
See my agemate o
Some men for area dey see you dey reason sai see this boy wey I senior self o.

Love yours.

10 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
we reason alike, i was also wondering same cuz the way they talk about his intelligence i never saw or noticed any

They just decided to vote for him out of pity cuz he really looks pitiful and stood out among his fellow housemates

HitlerGaddafi:

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Set awon haterz tongue

11 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by NwaOtuNaJos: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Icons coming for ur head in 3 2 1 ...

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by IamAsiri: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Too bad undecided. At least he had the best result in Unilag in 2016 wink.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
ifyonline:

Gbam..

Thank you for saying the truth.

Another hellite spotted grin

8 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ariyagist: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Get your shine on. of lay lay.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ayo2004: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Where is the Bentley they promised to buy him grin
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by MiaB(f): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Plenty haters on this thread.
Get well soon y'all

11 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ytea(f): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Happy birthday Laycon, you deserve all the love you're getting.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ytea(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ayo2004:
Where is the Bentley they promised to buy him grin
Show us ur tyre.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Sheggy13(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
IamAsiri:

Too bad undecided. At least he had the best result in Unilag in 2016 wink.
This is a lie.. He had a Second Class Upper. There were 3 First class graduates in his Department during his time. He wasn't even the best in his Department, how could he have been the best in the whole of the University? The Internet you used to type this gibberish without verification could have been helpful for you to verify facts instead of peddling cheap lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by OLADD101(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Won't his fan gift him car too sad
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ytea(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seyzcham91:
we reason alike, i was also wondering same cuz the eay they talk about his intelligence i never saw or noticed any

They just decided to vote for him out of pity cuz he really looks pitiful and stood out among his fellow housemates

It's nobody's fault that you watched the show on startimes.

12 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Fash20: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Which best result? undecided so what happened to the first class students in his departments graduation list below? Abi 2.1 dey get best students above first class again?

Shhhh... You dont always have to be the best to be champion. All you need is to have a very good plan

10 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by KelvinCX(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
You no shame to hate on small boy wey you senior

13 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ogbenison1: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
I think you watched the back of TV that's why you talk rubbish. Go and download it on internet.

HitlerGaddafi:

Which best result? undecided so what happened to the first class students in his departments graduation list below? Abi 2.1 dey get best students above first class again?

9 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ytea(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Painment x100. Abeg can you dig out his naming card? I want to check his oriki.

8 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by ifyonline(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hahahaha

Sheggy13:

This is a lie.. He had a Second Class Upper. There were 3 First class graduates in his Department during his time. He wasn't even the best in his Department, how could he have been the best in the whole of the University? The Internet you used to type this gibberish without verification could have been helpful for you to verify facts instead of peddling cheap lies.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by BrutusOj(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Happy birthday Lay Lay..

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ytea(f): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
lonelydora:
If this boy no finish that money him no go rest.

I will advise Laycon to behave like Miracle. He won, that's good. He should Invest the money into something, and stay away from social media. All these hullabaloo will soon end and his eyes will clear.
Worry about yourself dear, Laycon will do just fine.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ayo2004: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ytea:
Show us ur tyre.
So I should go and snap my car tyre for your satisfaction..what a joke cheesy
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by IMAMofWAR: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
bbn should be banned because it is just means for oloshos to be pupular and get gifts. see a whole laycon o, winner for thAT Matter, no body buy am car for him birthday . see dorathy oloshos, mercy oloshos, and many other oloshos wey bbn produce, people just dey buy them cars and give them houses anyhow. see tacha sef. the game is not fair at all, it should be banned.
bte, ,erica avoided the agbero brthday
she is busy drinking kid waya cum
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by nirvana12: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage / Funmi Iyanda Blasted Over Tboss Tweets / Throwback: Evi Edna Ogholi (Nigerian Female Reggae Musician) Is 57 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.