Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) (45694 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Laycon Celebrates Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by TemmyT002(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
This boy was so dull in the BBN house I sometimes wondered where exactly his fans saw the intelligence they claimed he had. He never contributed anything meaningful, he was incoherent, he never participated well in individual tasks. The boy no sharp abeg.

Which best result? undecided so what happened to the first class students in his departments graduation list below? Abi 2.1 dey get best students above first class again?

Obiiiiiii
O ka lára
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by TemmyT002(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
lonelydora:
If this boy no finish that money him no go rest.

I will advise Laycon to behave like Miracle. He won, that's good. He should Invest the money into something, and stay away from social media. All these hullabaloo will soon end and his eyes will clear.

He is an entertainer, not a pilot. He sings. Social media is his office.
Get it?

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by flokii: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Happy birthday omo ope.. eyan Laycon *in Reminisce voice*

Why are some people from Erica side hating on this guy? The hate was not this much on past winners. Evil people
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Damson22: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Na oriyomi 2.1 e carry graduate o .. na small e remain make e for grad with 2.2. yet they were hyping him that he was the best graduating student of the year in the whole of his faculty with the highest CGPA not even just his department lol. Social media needs thorough moderation.

At least he came out with something good(not pass) why can't you stop this hatred and embrace peace. Moreover he doesn't know you. Kwa!!!. I don't know how you will hate someone you never meet to this � extent.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Dansuqi: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
EngrEgghead:
Mr. Laycon. Congrats on your birthday.
You are doing well. I have just sent 300k into your account. Help me to manage it. Oinn..

Good evening oh.follow send me something abeg
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by abbeyfel: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
oluwatosink:

That's not what I mean bro. Go through the posts once again to understand.
Ok bro! Peace...
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by lollybee15(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
This boy was so dull in the BBN house I sometimes wondered where exactly his fans saw the intelligence they claimed he had. He never contributed anything meaningful, he was incoherent, he never participated well in individual tasks. The boy no sharp abeg.

Which best result? undecided so what happened to the first class students in his departments graduation list below? Abi 2.1 dey get best students above first class again?
You will die hating, asshole.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
happy birthday Laycon
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by dododawa1: 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
EngrEgghead:
Mr. Laycon. Congrats on your birthday.
You are doing well. I have just sent 300k into your account. Help me to manage it. Oinn..
have you eating today?
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
adelaja70:

YOU ARE ARE STILL A MUMU...99% OF THE TASK NA GROUP, ARE YOU SAYING HE SHOULD HAVE DISOBEYED BIG BROTHER AND STAND ALONE? THE TOM TOM, WAW, AIRTEL, KUDA BANKTASK HE COMPOSED THE SONGS. THE QUIZ FOR THE JOHNNY WALKER HE ANSWERED 88% OF THE QUESTIONS. HE WON THE BETWAY DEBATE WITH OZO. HE WON THE BEDMATE PUZZLE GAME STANDING ALONE.... YOU STINK BRO.... GO AND BATH WITH WAW SOAP.

Hahaha , be consoling yourself
U Know the truth !
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Izabel(f): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
adelaja70:

YOU ARE ARE STILL A MUMU...99% OF THE TASK NA GROUP, ARE YOU SAYING HE SHOULD HAVE DISOBEYED BIG BROTHER AND STAND ALONE? THE TOM TOM, WAW, AIRTEL, KUDA BANKTASK HE COMPOSED THE SONGS. THE QUIZ FOR THE JOHNNY WALKER HE ANSWERED 88% OF THE QUESTIONS. HE WON THE BETWAY DEBATE WITH OZO. HE WON THE BEDMATE PUZZLE GAME STANDING ALONE.... YOU STINK BRO.... GO AND BATH WITH WAW SOAP.
chai
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Wyclefniranz(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
majamajic:

If u did watch the show , these are all from team task , he didn't win anything individually , even common head of the house game , congrats to him for winning the entire show , cos of his social media network team , if not he didn't do anything spectacular
And I will not have time for mentioning or arguments , thank u
your hatred ain’t gonna put money in his pocket,they won most of the task basically because of his contribution.

But I don’t blame you.......haters will never see the good in you

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Wyclefniranz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
majamajic:

Those were team task , he won nothing individually
Don't argue everything !
were others not in the team task too
Why was he the one who won the highest task
Abeg pray for grace and stop ranting
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Jackson105: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Keep quiet, it is this hatred and bitterness that will kill u.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Oh! I thought she was being aggressive. But I get it now. Thanks!

You’re welcome. You made me watch the video, I wanted to see the aggressive woman.cheesy cheesy
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wyclefniranz:
your hatred ain’t gonna put money in his pocket,they won most of the task basically because of his contribution.

But I don’t blame you.......haters will never see the good in you

Set the record straight , no hate here
So cos it's laycon , I will not say it as it happened ?
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Exodora: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

All those noise na for the money. We will see where those lies and deceit will take him chaaaa.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by majamajic(m): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wyclefniranz:
were others not in the team task too
Why was he the one who won the highest task
Abeg pray for grace and stop ranting

Did u follow where we started ? Wetin concern me with his grace , all man with his own grace
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Exodora: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
lonelydora:
If this boy no finish that money him no go rest.

I will advise Laycon to behave like Miracle. He won, that's good. He should Invest the money into something, and stay away from social media. All these hullabaloo will soon end and his eyes will clear.
Trying hard to make Erica jealous
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 09, 2020
ifyonline:

Gbam..

Thank you for saying the truth.

Or saying what you wanted to hear? Human beings self.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Zoroaster: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2020
One bastard up there said an artiste should stay away from social media?..smh
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Naijabitexx(m): 1:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Happy birthday Icon
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 7:57am On Nov 09, 2020
pocohantas:

You’re welcome. You made me watch the video, I wanted to see the aggressive woman.cheesy cheesy

Lol... Nigerians are mostly loud people, I learned.
Re: Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) by Craggybogg: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

You are just hating on someone better than you? 2.1 na beans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me / Lagbaja's Daughter, Moyosade Weds Olamide Obilana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.