Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden (52960 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Benitoh: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
They should be nervous because it's not over until it's over.
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by SeriouslySense(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
okay
Ibadansun1:
BIden have always had a thing against dictators and hard regimes

He stood against apartied and Bosnia back in the 70s and 80s

Buhari will be surely worried about the fall out of Lekki shootings

On the other hand, Madame Ngozi is likely to become the first African to head the World Trade organization with the support of Biden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Lol. Confusion is confusing zombies
Helinues and Tecmo, SilvernorGold, NGpatriot will not like dis idea grin grin grin

I've been drumming it into zombies' hollow brain that Democrats are nosy holier-than-thou hypocrites who have a knack for policing other countries especially African countries.
Listening to Garbage Shehu dis evening, you could sense Trump has actually been good to this govt especially in the fight against BH. It's obvious they realize the sale of those fighter jets may be imperiled by the Democrats just like Obama did with Jonathan.
Watching zombies cling to Biden's butt like rabbits to butter since his disputed victory has been a pitiful sight.
Goes to show how shallow and uninformed these creatures are. Everything is IPOB/PDP to them. No intelligent or smart reasoning of issues.

My brother, mentioning names. But when debate starts, you go commot shoe run as usual..

Meanwhile your attention is required here.. Your second dun giveup .. https://www.nairaland.com/6241263/how-donald-trump-lost-america/5#95827006

Same way you cowardly fled from the other thread and couldn't even summon the courage to debate.. All you do is mention my username and then "run" when debate starts..

May God help una..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Ratedgang: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
What a smokescreen. See make I tell you Nigerians to get brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Eriokanmi: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
buhari is like a leopard. He can never change his skin colour. Biden-led government might be harsh on him on some policies .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Golan007: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
WSJ is an extension of Fox news.

1 Like

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by nograv: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, mentioning names. But when debate starts, you go commot shoe run as usual..

Meanwhile your attention is required here.. Your second dun giveup .. https://www.nairaland.com/6241263/how-donald-trump-lost-america/5#95827006

Same way you cowardly fled from the other thread and couldn't even summon the courage to debate.. All you do is mention my username and then "run" when debate starts..

May God help una..

We have nothing to fear from you..

Biden and his advisors dislike any human rights abuses. Buhari will feel the foreign policy shift in no time..

The Lekki Massacre and suppresion of EndSARS will not go unpunished...

smiley

6 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by magzey: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
IPOB how market na , your mentor Trump is For Biden in white house in 2021. angry grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Eriokanmi: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
PreyingMantis:
The WTO matter would be settled tomorrow. Trump is still in charge until next year should he fail at the Supreme Court.
Wake up from slumber. Its been postponed indefinitely to prevent trump from having his way. Google is your friend if in doubt

4 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by ZooOga: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
pls, pls check out the short video in the link of Biden peppering racists!

Africa Is a Country
@africasacountry
In this #Throwback from 1986, watch Joe Biden, now President-Elect of the United States, take on Ronald Reagan's policy on Apartheid South Africa. (He is going after George Schultz, Reagan's United States Secretary of State. At the time, the US government supported Apartheid.)

https://twitter.com/africasacountry/status/1325430549914193921

1 Like

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Cetacean419: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
magzey:
IPOB how market na , your mentor Trump is For Biden in white house in 2021. angry grin grin
I thought it is pronounced "Buydin" not "beaden".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by tfelicityk(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Smiling
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
nograv:

We have nothing to fear from you..

Biden and his advisors dislike any human rights abuses. Buhari will feel the foreign policy shift in no time..

The Lekki Massacre and suppresion of EndSARS will not go unpunished...

smiley

My brother, if you have evidence about the massacre, please take it to the panel.. Really gonna be helpful.. And that aside, even if a security officer extrajudicially killed someone, it doesn't mean the president ordered it.. I have explained it in details here.. (https://www.nairaland.com/6241263/how-donald-trump-lost-america/5#95827006)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Nwaelohim: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Attention seeker, NIGERIA is an independent entity and has it rules, carry your story to joke section. America don't decide what will happen in NIGERIA, if they do NIGERIA would be developed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by FuckThaMod: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Lol. Confusion is confusing zombies
Helinues and Tecmo, SilvernorGold, NGpatriot will not like dis idea grin grin grin

I've been drumming it into zombies' hollow brain that Democrats are nosy holier-than-thou hypocrites who have a knack for policing other countries especially African countries.
Listening to Garbage Shehu dis evening, you could sense Trump has actually been good to this govt especially in the fight against BH. It's obvious they realize the sale of those fighter jets may be imperiled by the Democrats just like Obama did with Jonathan.
Watching zombies cling to Biden's butt like rabbits to butter since his disputed victory has been a pitiful sight.
Goes to show how shallow and uninformed these creatures are. Everything is IPOB/PDP to them. No intelligent or smart reasoning of issues.
Walahi grin

2 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by gwafaeziokwu: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
cry

The most uninformed political zombies in the world are APC supporters. I mean people that believed Buhari will transform Nigeria should be treated like a dangerous entity.

7 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by sircatherine45(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nwaelohim:
Attention seeker, NIGERIA is an independent entity and has it rules, carry your story to joke section. America don't decide what will happen in NIGERIA, if they do NIGERIA would be developed

See fear!!!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by primestreams: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nwaelohim:
If I hear pim

grin America can carry buhari at night without any body knowing

Read more about supper powers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by chypotenti(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Na Nigerians carry this American election matter for head...I might be wrong ooo but I'm only seeing another Buhari in form of Biden for American's, so American's should be calming down first, A 78 year old dementia patient to rule a country like America is a total JOKE..let's watch and see, I just hope it won't turn out like Jonathan/Buhari's scenario...

1 Like

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help una..

grin grin
See this confused soul. You think everyone has time to babysit your small brain?
Respond to the thread. You're jumping about like a female dog on heat again.
Abeg find somewhere go sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by somehow: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
I tire o
Stephenomozzy:

Too many unnecessary assumptions abi projections....... Biden has a big responsibility ahead of him should Trump fail at the court.

There's coronavirus, the economy, high unemployment rates et al. External politics will not be the first of his concerns right now.

Only the Youths can mount on enough strength to scare our leaders... Not America - las las them ban them/seize properties. UAE no dey?
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by truthfulparrot(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
CilicMarin:
Ipob miscreants are just looking for any straw to hold...

Useless urine drinkers..
Are you just being mischievous or you are ill-informed and unintelligent? In the next few weeks or months you will come to realise that top aides of Nigeria Governments were hoping that Trumps is re-elected.

Democrats will not tolerate the excesses of Nigeria government.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Karlman: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
I remember when northerners and Yoruba were mocking Igbo for not voting for buhari.

In the end it was the Yoruba who cried most about the devil they voted into power.

I expected Igbo to standby while Nigeria was burning during Endsars because it wasn't Our Fight and because that it what these other people would have done Should it have been our fight. But my people will not because they hate evil in all its ramifications.

Now again I see the same trend on Trump where some miserable fellows are asking everyone to choose Biden and in their miserable existence jubilanting that whoever did not support Biden have lost.

Honestly I don't know if you people on Nairaland are human or animals because your reasoning patterns are mostly like you are subhuman.

Very Disgusting.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin
See this confused soul. You think everyone has time to babysit your small brain?
Respond to the thread. You're jumping about like a female dog on heat again.
Abeg find somewhere go sleep.

I dun really do this my brother strong thing sha.. The kind fear wey dey him body eh.. Anyway, if you no wan finish wetin you start, like you did in other threads, it's okay. I no go force you. But only mention when you ready to engage me.. I no dey like person wey go commot shoe run when them engage am in a debate..

May God help us all. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Guobadiapaul819: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
[url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQDL7GwCew Watch one of the lawyers representing [/url]#Endsars youths has to say concerning the Lagos Panel Suspending Sitting Over Freezing Of #ENDSARS
Protesters' Bank Accounts By CBN

Please Don't forget to click the red subscribe button for more trending news videos
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by chatinent: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wonderful.
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by NairaMaster1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Too many unnecessary assumptions abi projections....... Biden has a big responsibility ahead of him should Trump fail at the court.

There's coronavirus, the economy, high unemployment rates et al. External politics will not be the first of his concerns right now.

Only the Youths can mount on enough strength to scare our leaders... Not America - las las them ban them/seize properties. UAE no dey?

Who told you there's high unemployment rate in the US?
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Twelfthman: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ight fuccck b. Welcome T
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Chigold101(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ibadansun1:
BIden have always had a thing against dictators and hard regimes

He stood against apartied and Bosnia back in the 70s and 80s

Buhari will be surely worried about the fall out of Lekki shootings

On the other hand, Madame Ngozi is likely to become the first African to head the World Trade organization with the support of Biden.
The USA can't leave a South Korean for and African.
The reason is because, South Korea is a strong friend of the USA and strategic in USA hold on Asia.
NOI might win but the USA can't come out openly to support her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prophesies Mourning In The Camp Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.