Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg (37239 Views)

OPINION: How Donald Trump Will Be Re-elected In January 2020 / Why Donald Trump Lost 2020 US Election & Why Joe Biden Won / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin
Irrefutable posts.
It's good to always make oneself happy whatever the circumstance.

My brother, anytime you are ready to prove your bravery, lemme know.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The only baseless allegation I know is from your lying self claiming Trump called Buhari lifeless.
I've asked for evidence just as I provided mine and you've been jumping and barking around the thread like a female dog on heat

You can google this.. And whether you believe or not is your business.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, chickening out as usual. You can't stand few minutes debate with me, lol.. Continue wailing then.. cheesy

God bless Nigeria.
grin grin grin
Oh you're already debating now?
Happy debate.
Everyone's still waiting for your evidence

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin
Oh you're already debating now?
Happy debate.
Everyone's still waiting for your evidence

My brother, holla me when you are ready..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

You can google this.. And whether you believe or not is your business.

God bless Nigeria.
I didn't send you to Google when you challenged me did I?
So much for the master debater.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, holla me when you are ready..

God bless Nigeria.
grin grin grin
Greet your fellow zombies.
Remember to ask your instructor at zombie classes tomorrow for the evidence.
Off you go now. Buhari's ass needs a licking.

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

I didn't send you to Google when you challenged me did I?
So much for the master debater.
grin grin grin

My brother, you didn't provide any evidence. You merely uploaded something entirely different from what you claimed. Something everyone knows..

I asked for evidence because the accusation was NEW to me, until you uploaded something entirely different due to your own ignorance.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by fof1: 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:
Heard the election officer in America are yet to declare Biden winner
Media,cnn rushing to declare winner shows a great plot against trump
[/b]Same way they declared algore winner of 2000 US presidential elections but later upturned in favor of bush by Supreme Court [b][b]
They want to use the media to manipulate people’s mind by spiking reaction and changing narrative ,
Though I know,many commentators here weren’t born or still a kid in 2000
Reason they failed to learn from history
Well
Wetin concern me

U are very Correct but 2000 and 2020 aren't d Same,Pls. The basis of Conflicts are different.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you didn't provide any evidence. You merely uploaded something entirely different from what you claimed. Something everyone knows..

I asked for evidence because the accusation was NEW to me, until you uploaded something entirely different due to your own ignorance.

May God bless Nigeria.
The gentleman already schooled you but I understand the matter between your ears is not solid enough to learn.
Plenty explanation no dey tire you?
Upload your evidence as I've done mine angry grin grin
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The gentleman already schooled you but I understand the matter between your ears is not solid enough to learn.
Plenty explanation no dey tire you?
Upload your evidence as I've done mine angry grin grin

My brother, holla me when you are ready.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, holla me when you are ready.

God bless Nigeria.
Ready for what?
To become a zombie?
I'll pass

Next... tongue
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Bewiseedet(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
*HOW TO RESPECT YOURSELF* *(1) Stop looking for who is not looking for you.* *(2) Stop begging.* *(3) Stop saying more than is necessary.* *(4) When people disrespect you, confront them immediately.* *(5) Don't eat other people's food more than they eat yours.* *(6) Reduce how you visit some people, especially if they don't reciprocate it.* *(7) Invest in yourself. Make yourself happy.* *(cool Stop entertaining gossip about other people.* *(9) Think before you talk. 80% of how people value you is what comes out of your mouth.* *(10) Always look your best. Dress the way you should be addressed.* *(11) Be an achiever. Get busy with your goals* *(12) Respect your time.* *(13) Don't stay in a relationship where you don't feel respected and valued. Walk away.* *(14) Learn to spend money on yourself. That's how people will learn to spend on you.* *(15) Be scarce sometimes.* *(16) Be a giver more than a receiver.* *(17) Don't go where you are not invited. And when invited don't overstay your welcome.* *(18) Treat people exactly the way they deserve.* *(19) Except they owe you money, two call attempts is enough. If they value you they will call you back.* *(20) Be good at what you do. Be the best.*

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by joinnow: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
When he was busy
Fighting trade war with China
Fighting immigration war with Muslim countries
Fighting boarder war with Mexican
Ignoring the black life matter while Biden follow black protest then and Trump was making fun of him
Killed Iran main man
Etc
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeriabiafra82:

A simple sentence would have been better,

You can also convert it to a simple sentence for your reading pleasure.

Zero tolerance for self entitlements
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Shattuck(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, provide evidence Buhari ordered it and stop running your thumbs ..
who commands the army is that not evidence enough.
Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Shattuck:
who commands the army is that not evidence enough.

My brother, it's not everything the President must give approval to before the security agencies do their job. And that's why erring officers are court-martialed when they err..

That aside, there is no conclusive evidence that the army killed people at the Lekki toll gate, reason a panel has been set up to unravel the mystery.. Even if an officer of the law acts extrajudicially and executes someone, it's not enough proof to conclude the President ordered it. That's ignorance. Just like saying Trump ordered the killing of some black in the US because some unscrupulous agency acted beyond its powers or saying Goodluck ordered the killing of everyone the military and paramilitary forces extrajudicially killed during his regime. It doesn't work that way, my brother.

1 Like

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by permit(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:
I agree... Many factors contributed to Trump's defeat.. But the number one factor was calling President Buhari "lifeless".. This unprovoked insult provoked God Almighty, hence, Trump's woeful defeat!

Moral of the story: Never curse what the Lord has blessed...

God bless Nigeria.
we're very much Happy you agreed with us that Trump actually called the dead vegetable in Aso rock "lifeless" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Donald Trump Lost America - Bloomberg by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
byrron:

You can also convert it to a simple sentence for your reading pleasure.

Zero tolerance for self entitlements
Don’t have such time to waste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Policemen Rock Women's Shoes In Public. See Why. Photos / Iran Says UAE, Bahrain Will Bear The Severe Consequences Of Israel Deals / Now Is The Time To Act On Iran - Benny Gantz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.