Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden (52965 Views)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Edeyoung: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
we know you’re a tribal bigot but at least pretend to be intelligent, you no be small pikin again cool

Lol, u kill dat Oldman with sense

4 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by SoBright101: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
I know someone must find a way to mention tribes

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.

Karlman:
I remember when northerners and Yoruba were mocking Igbo for not voting for buhari.

In the end it was the Yoruba who cried most about the devil they voted into power.

I expected Igbo to standby while Nigeria was burning. But my people will not because they hate evil in all its ramifications.

Now again I see the same trend on Trump where some miserable fellows are asking everyone to choose Biden and in their miserable existence jubilanting that whoever did not support Biden have lost.

Honestly I don't know if you people on Nairaland are human or animals because your reasoning patterns are mostly like you are subhuman.

Very Disgusting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by IJOBA2: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
CilicMarin:
Ipob miscreants are just looking for any straw to hold...

Useless urine drinkers..
ARE YOU WIRED TO REASON LIKE THIS OR YOU INHERITED IT FROM YOUR FAMILY

2 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Igbos are now in support of Biden because they heard from a white man that Biden is against Buhari.

No wonder a yellow con man in London told them that Trump will give them Biafra and they believe.

It's so very easy to press the mumu button of Igbos.

Shior!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by stormborn28(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
WSJ is an extension of Fox news.
even Sahara reporters
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Golan007: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
stormborn28:
even Sahara reporters

You may need sarcastic but I'm not.
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by chamboy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Now I know why Africa is shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by ibuildstuff(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Elvictor:
isn't Biden and Obama that imposed Buhari on us, they are the right people to deliver us from this demonic government.
They didn't impose buhari on us. APC played their card right, by convincing 15million Nigerians that buhari was the savior.

Nigerians were already tired of GEJ then. To be honest GEJ administration wasn't so grate, and the world could see that, including Obama the then US president.

APC made buhari look like the best thing then. Obama was a Democrat, u don't expect a Democrat to go against the peoples choice because he was a Muslim. Buhari was clearly the peoples choice in 2015. So it was we who influence Obama, not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Osidazz19: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trash assumptions report.

Rubbish.
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by nograv: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if you have evidence about the massacre, please take it to the panel.. Really gonna be helpful.. And that aside, even if a security officer extrajudicially killed someone, it doesn't mean the president ordered it.. I have explained it in details here.. (https://www.nairaland.com/6241263/how-donald-trump-lost-america/5#95827006)

Read the premium times article, eye witness accounts and multiple video sources..

The Nazis tried that angle, that no direct orders went from certain higher ups to the SS soldiers slaughtering innocents.. It didnt save them at Nuremburg and it wont save Buhari, you and his ilk...

The end is nigh smiley

3 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
nograv:

Read the premium times article, eye witness accounts and multiple video sources..

The Nazis tried that angle, that no direct orders went from certain higher ups to the SS soldiers slaughtering innocents.. It didnt save them at Nuremburg and it wont save Buhari, you and his ilk...

The end is nigh smiley

My brother, which articles? The ones being debunked right left and center? Lol.. If you have evidence, take it to the panel. It's not about ranting and beating chests.. Take your evidence to the appropriate channel..

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Karlman: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
SoBright101:
I know someone must find a way to mention tribes

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.

This is exactly what I am talking about
Daft human being that's what you lots are.
People with Animal Brain.

Since few days I have been going through posts where you vermins have made Igbo your way of having Erection and Using the term Igbo at every opportunity to spill rubbish like you did when you Elected Buhari even twice to rule you for 8years Only to come later to be protesting against your Saviour.

Get out of my mention with your brainlessness
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by BlackRexDeus: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2020

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by CSTRR: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Igbos are now in support of Biden because they heard from a white man that Biden is against Buhari.

No wonder a yellow con man in London told them that Trump will give them Biafra and they believe.

It's so very easy to press the mumu button of Igbos.

Shior!
Both you and ipob are not smart

There is no reason why ipob should support Trump.

If they want the US govt to hold Buhari to account, the Democratic Party is their best bet.

They created the leahy law that prevented the sales of weapons to countries like Nigeria.

Buhari knows where his bread is buttered, ipob doesn't.

If they did, they won't support Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by SoBright101: 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is so cheap impostor, try harder.

Karlman:

This is exactly what I am talking about
Daft human being that's what you lots are.
People with Animal Brain.

Since few days I have been going through posts where you vermins have made Igbo your way of having Erection and Using the term Igbo at every opportunity to spill rubbish like you did when you Elected Buhari even twice to rule you for 8years Only to come later to be protesting against your Saviour.

Get out of my mention with your brainlessness
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by SeriouslySense(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
exactly, some animals think better
chamboy:
Now I know why Africa is shithole
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by unimagin: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
CilicMarin:

Useless urine drinkers..
Colossal waste of semen.
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by CSTRR: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
M
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by CSTRR: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
By next year, the Nigerian military would be expecting their American made Tucanos, with the state of the art- air to surface missiles.

Though the cost was highly inflated by the US govt under Trump.
The only thing he cares about is money.

A democrat president would not have sold to Nigeria at any price.

And this end sars situation will re-enforce their stand.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Cetacean419: 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Too many unnecessary assumptions abi projections....... Biden has a big responsibility ahead of him should Trump fail at the court.

There's coronavirus, the economy, high unemployment rates et al. External politics will not be the first of his concerns right now.

Only the Youths can mount on enough strength to scare our leaders... Not America - las las them ban them/seize properties. UAE no dey?
What is this one saying? Unemployment? You better read your statistics again
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Nadio2019: 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
CilicMarin:

Useless urine drinkers..
IPOB only demands for Biafra sovereign country from Nigeria - legally.

IPOB is no armed group, so they are not miscreants.
The miscreants of Nigeria are the groups that directly or indirectly created Boko Haram after they adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Buhari in 2015 campaign promised the world leaders that he would defeat Boko Haram if he got elected president. But promise unfulfilled.

Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Cetacean419: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
stormborn28:
even Sahara reporters
I prefer the Right Media since they're have Conscience more than the f*king left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Cetacean419: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
CSTRR:
By next year, the Nigerian military would be expecting their American made Tucanos, with the state of the art- air to surface missiles.

Though the cost was highly inflated by the US govt under Trump.
The only thing he cares about is money.

A democrat president would not have sold to Nigeria at any price.

And this end sars situation will re-enforce their stand.

Since the Democrats are Santa Claus? Many Nigerians talk without facts.
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by nograv: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, which articles? The ones being debunked right left and center? Lol.. If you have evidence, take it to the panel. It's not about ranting and beating chests.. Take your evidence to the appropriate channel..

God bless Nigeria.

I admire your belief in Buhari and his ilk. Borders on faith, like Trump you too will be disappointed..

Why would I waste energy on presenting information to the same men who ordered a massacre..?

I was rather join the next wave of EndSars protests or see Buhari fall at the ballot box in 2023
Re: Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
nograv:

I admire your belief in Buhari and his ilk. Borders on faith, like Trump you too will be disappointed..

Why would I waste energy on presenting information to the same men who ordered a massacre..?

I was rather join the next wave of EndSars protests or see Buhari fall at the ballot box in 2023

My brother, lol.. Okay o.. Goodluck with that.. grin

God bless us all.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena / Governor Umahi Bans The Sun, Vanguard Reporters From Ebonyi Govt House For Life / Photos Of Tax Receipts Issued By Boko Haram To Farmers, Herdsmen In Borno Contro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.