Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. (199268 Views)

8 Things A Woman Does Only When She's Mad Over You / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Foma2: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Here is a link to millions of books available on pdf free to download. I don't know if these books above are located here yet it's worth a visit.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/
I've used this website beforehand and I couldn't find them there. That's why I'm asking for help if there's another way to find them.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Foma2:

I've used this website beforehand and I couldn't find them there. That's why I'm asking for help if there's another way to find them.

There is another pdf book site yet unfortunately I can't recall it's address. Try googling the book title and put pdf next to it or download free.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Black Catholics care nothing about Black power it's all about the Roman Empire. And neither should we care about Black power except Christ is our
salvation for these household enemies who like to remain hidden.

It's a shame we blame this upon White people when so many of our own brethren are involved in our downfall.

Black Lives Movement is a counter revolutionary movement founded amongst Black Catholics who are members of Divine 9. All those Greek Fraternities and Sororities regardless of color segregation are Roman Catholic cults. All the historical Black colleges and universities were set up by the Roman Catholic church.

Did you know the original Romans are Blacks? So the originators behind the slave trade are Black Romans. The Whites are just used as a buffer group.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
Truth versus His Story
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
The Coronavirus is the common cold greatest lie ever told

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
No White Devils Without Black Devils
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Man is the seed and woman is the egg.

The father's bloodline is the clan we each belong.

The Moors who are the sons of Esau are the fathers through slavery, brothels and harems of White women the father of the White Edomite Jews. These White Edomites sowed their seed among the Black Hebrews in the Americas during slavery and are the fathers of the Boule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0PocQQU3sU
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Censorship is very high and it is directed towards truth tellers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V7R6J5e12Y
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wow Black Edomites being exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lytiWOvmCxc

Yet the brother didn't go deep with his exposure nor was he specific in how they were made into Edomites.

Placage

Plaçage was a recognized extralegal system in French and Spanish slave colonies of North America (including the Caribbean) by which ethnic European men entered into civil unions with non-Europeans of African, Native American and mixed-race descent. The term comes from the French placer meaning "to place with".

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 2:32am On Jul 15, 2021
Scratch a lie and find a thief. grin

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2021
Their colors and symbols expose them as counter revolutionary movements and enemy buffer groups. Esau planted a lot of his seeds among Jacob.

Donnie

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Man of Lawlessness
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
The Coronavirus is pedophilia ba'al worship prostitution
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by donnie(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:
Their colors and symbols expose them as counter revolutionary movements and enemy buffer groups. Esau planted a lot of his seeds among Jacob.

Donnie

I'm not Black Hebrew Israelite but I enjoy listening to Bishop Nathaniel of IUIC.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
donnie:

I'm not Black Hebrew Israelite but I enjoy listening to Bishop Nathaniel of IUIC.

I enjoy listening to them as well yet this no different than the wiles of beautiful seductive women. Esau is Black and these very well educated priests teach he is White. Why would they teach such a lie? Esau likes to hide himself and exposing him can prevent him from doing a lot of damage. I know who Esau is and it took me only a small matter of time to figure it out. Actually I never tackled the subject of Esau before coming across these dazzling Israelite teachers yet along the way I discovered they were feeding out lies to the people about Esau's true identity.

These Israelite groups are Boule meaning they are Edomite ran by Greek Roman secret societies we call the Boule. The true war is Gnostic truth versus Idolatry. It is not a war against White people. Some of our people are Edomites for like Esau they love to eat, drink and live for today. Without belief in the hereafter there is no need for morality. Practicing morality is rooted in the reward of afterlife and if one is only for this life then he has no true need to be moral. This is the basis of idolatry cults they are people who join such for money, power and materialism. The man who lives for the flesh hates the man who lives for the spirit. This is why Esau hates Jacob and not because one is White and the other is Black. And the fact Esau and Jacob are Black I.e twins teaches the duality of human inner nature.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Donnie it's obvious that the in depth scholars they claim to be that they would have not missed this true definition of ruddy skin tone. Instead they are using ruddy to suggest it is pale white skin with blood flush making them appear red I.e ruddy. What is being overlooked deliberately is the ruddy skin tone refers to Shemites in general, meaning they were reddish dark brown as opposed to very dark skin Hamite Nubians. Not only was Esau described as ruddy yet so was his twin Jacob another point these Hebrew Israelites preachers don't point out. Also King Saul, King David and Solomon were all described as ruddy skin toned in the Bible and the Torah. So why the deception from such learned men? And Esau being White has been challenged by many others yet these very popular Hebrew Israelite camps refused to correct this false identity.

I knew all along many of the popular groups in America were ran by the Boule. I saw the purple and gold used by the Hebrew Israelites mimicking the well known Omega Psi Phi Greek Boule fraternity. However at that time the color symbolism was all I had to go on. Yet now this Esau deception proves without a doubt we are dealing with disinformation agents and buffer groups.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
King James Bible
But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.

Esau hides his throne

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2021
The Hebrew Jacob brother Nnamdi Kanu took a wrong turn by going through Kenya. Those Kenyans are Edomites and most of the horn of Africa are 85 percent Edomite. That's why they betray him and turn him over to Pres. Buhari. I don't back his cause to split Nigeria because the fall out could affect the whole region yet Nnamdi Kanu is correct that Jacob needs their own autonomy. You will never be able to be a holy land under Edomite rule.

Yet look at the DNA map Kenya is 85 percent Edomite paternal DNA.

Donnie

Bobestman

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 1:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Surely Allah is most merciful and He is benevolent
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by donnie(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

The Hebrew Jacob brother Nnamdi Kanu took a wrong turn by going through Kenya. Those Kenyans are Edomites and most of the horn of Africa are 85 percent Edomite. That's why they betray him and turn him over to Pres. Buhari. I don't back his cause to split Nigeria because the fall out could affect the whole region yet Nnamdi Kanu is correct that Jacob needs their own autonomy. You will never be able to be a holy land under Edomite rule.

Donnie

Bobestman

Well you're not exactly correct because The president is not Edomite but Bantu. There are Nilotics and Kushites in Kenya but he is Bantu of the Kikuyu tribe, the ones they call Khabiru/ Habiru/ Hebrew. What you're calling Edomite blood is actually Hammite DNA, E1B1B which many Europeans and Edomites inherited.

This is not the first time Bantus/ Isrealites will be selling their own. It was Igbo leaders (Isrealites) who invited the army to kill Nnamdi Kanu in his house resulting in 28 being killed and Nnamdi Kanu escaping.

Joseph's brothers who sold him were Isrealites. Judas Iscariot was Isrealite. The many coons and Uncle Tom's in the U.S. who have sold their people in the black community are Isrealites. We have always had betrayers and sellouts among us since Bible says.

85% shown in that map is not Kenya but Somalia who are ancient indigenous Egyptians. Kenya goverment did what they did for money. A report said they didn't know who he was at first and tortured him for days acting on instructions of Nigerian goverment who told them he was a terrorist. They later treated him less badly when they discovered who he actually was.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
The Coronavirus is the common cold greatest lie ever told

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hebrew Awakening

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wight Edomites

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:14-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 8:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
St. Corona the LovePeddler goddess of the Roman Catholic church the devil church of the Earth. Rome founded by the pedophile satanic Luciferian Moors.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
Donnie

This map is accurate it says 85 percent of the Horn is E1b1b children of Edom. I wouldn't doubt some began as Bantu yet after DNA testing it shows they were overcome and mixed with Edomite fathers. The same is for Morocco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3KaHxz--oc

Who has E1b1b?
E1b1b: Outside Europe, E1b1b is found at high frequencies in Morocco (over 80%), Somalia (80%), Ethiopia (40% to 80%), Tunisia (70%), Algeria (60%), Egypt (40%), Jordan (25%), Palestine (20%), and Lebanon (17.5%).

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
Donnie

Even in America we have dark skin Edomites who came from White Edomite grandfathers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75bIRJKwI30
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Black Edomite DNA inside the Horn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3KaHxz--oc
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by bobestman(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
HarrisAWalcott:

Donnie

Bobestman

Ok
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by HarrisAWalcott: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2021
They have vows of silence and oaths they have pledged with Satan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (78) (Reply)

Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.