Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

"From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home (57337 Views)

Apostle Suleman Finally Rescues Nollywood Actor, Lari Williams From Homeless / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Brandonx(m): 6:48am On Nov 09, 2020
anastasius:

Suffering? You Nigerians just hate to see people happy. You are so used to suffer head that any nice thing you see must be talked down on. He's gay. You are straight. Be happy for your sexuality as he's happy for his
Look at this slowpoke! Have I ever begged from you ?
Someone of us are doing fine okay undecided
You are suffering does not mean other persons are also suffering.

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Tulsaguy: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Young man & woman, please don't get carried away, it's a fleeting passing shadow. All for the cameras & to deceive those who don't have minds of their own.

God made them Male & Female, bless them & said be fruitful & multiply.....

He made Adam & Eve first, not James & John or Rebecca & Linda.

For refusing to honour their maker, these lots have been given to reprobate minds, to do things that ain't convenient. e no easy make man de yansh man. Na madness be that.

Don't do gay, lesbians & transgender. It's you raising your fist against your maker.

Pennywise...

2 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Joshcoli(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Lord have mercy on his nyansh hole

I strongly believe pampers dey there

Imagine this guy big gbola just dey lahlorh the small hole

Oh lord have mercy

It must be painful

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Rapture4real(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:
Oloriburuku undecided he even look sick.
He's just trying to hide his true emotions he's suffering inside.

God bless you. You spoke my mind. His body frame shows he is pretending. If not that someone is mentally sick, a fellow man putting his thing in yo anus.vomit. Many of these people satan is using to promote his agenda are not happy. They come open to put up fake happiness to deceive the masses but look frustrated on the inside. Repent before it is too late.You cant work against God and be happy.Never

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by moriss33(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2020
congrats to you bisi...God wey run am for you...go run am for me.
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by ford101: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Hi if you are gay and rich and you want a friend call me on 07030122860.also you can chat me on Whatsapp.am Sam.
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by xynerise: 7:20am On Nov 09, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t even care what they condemn, but I find majority of them too hypocritical and selective. They choose what portion of the bible to enforce.

I have this colleague that will come to work every morning and start disturbing me with sermons. One day she even insinuated some of the issues in our unit is spiritual, so we should start praying and fasting. The day we had one mad TGIF, this same girl drank Hennessy like water, she walked up to me and said “forget, Calabar preek sweet”. Her boyfriend, who by the way is a leader in his church, is from Cross River state.

grin grin grin

Nigeria breeds hypocrites. Them plenty well well. There is a way I respond to people like that and they will hate me and curse me when they found out I brought out the hypocrisy in them

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by DexterousOne(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
which laws? Bro, as it stands now, I am ready to do anything to become rich..
Blood money and Robbery excluded..
Wow!

Like for real?
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by JustforMen: 7:49am On Nov 09, 2020
why are they excluded from 'anything"? Don't discriminate against those two 'professions" na!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Perfecttouch:
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by tomdon(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Can't imagine the pain in his ass literally
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Chimeluv(f): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2020
Whatever rocks his boat undecided
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by sofiscatedmoron: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Yoruba man
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2020
JustforMen:
why are they excluded from 'anything"? Don't discriminate against those two 'professions" na!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
haha, na your opinion? Lemme o undecided
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by tunize(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Perfecttouch post=95824277]which laws? Bro, as it stands now, I am ready to do anything to become rich..
Blood money and Robbery excluded.. [/quote
why xclude robbery or you tink sey na only to carry go mke u be thief easy oooh.]
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 8:16am On Nov 09, 2020
DexterousOne:

Wow!

Like for real?
for real yo
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2020
blueAgent:

Who told you dey are happy?
who no go like cry inside Rolls-Royce?
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Whoknowsme:
Lwkm. Who send u. U don dey beg
abi naw, na talk I talk, I no kill person

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by JustforMen: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
haha, na your opinion? Lemme o undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

Look at this slowpoke! Have I ever begged from you ?
Someone of us are doing fine okay undecided
You are suffering does not mean other persons are also suffering.
Your reply just shows everything about you. You will be fine las las. Anuofia
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2020
dederocs:

Believe what you like, but it does not take you reading all the books to know that we are not born any way, kids learn all they see, some people are gay like bobrisky so they can make money(i know bobrisky before, he was a normal dark dude, not gay until about a decade ago, used to live in our estate), so many young guys turn to gay when they travel cos they see it as a way out of poverty, so this gay shit should not be encouraged, cos little children engage in activities they learn and see in society, if lots of people are allowed to practice gay openly, more kids will end up gay coa it is allowed,promoted and accepted in society, the premise that people are born gay is a lie sold by gay promoters...All children learn thier behaviours from society, if it does not exist or is not tolerated less kids will fancy the disgusting habit. We view life differently, homosexuality is a plague that will destroy the fabric of our social life if allowed to fester. I dont know what am to be happy about here...not everyone is carried away by materialism cos it is cheap. We are wired differently. So many blacks and Nigerians arw millionaires in dollars. This fool is encouraging other Nigerians to be gay so they canake money, i think the habit is distorting his brain, ye shouod be ashamed. If you want to be gay fine, stop promoting it, i see no sense in his post, people buy houses everyday. I see you are gay, cos there is no reasonable human that will say people are born gay, you just consume all you hear. Unlearn use your mind and brain gay.
I didn't read all you wrote. I maintain my initial response to you.
If you hate gays, you can kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Palehair: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Babe, if you were born in China to Buddhist parents, would that make any sense to you?grin
I knew I loved you more than just your food posts. I've been stalking you for a long time now, just because of you, I sometimes click on the food section just to like your foodic (food pic)
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Philipxxxx0: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
are you ready for your anus to be disvirgin , so that you will be rich ? ...
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Brandonx(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2020
anastasius:

Your reply just shows everything about you. You will be fine las las. Anuofia

A wretched soul who's ready to do anything for money can now mention me so I can notice you huh? undecided
I've seen you, you can now run along.

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Palehair: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2020
technicallyrich:
gay ass niga.
I hate that shiit with passion.
nothing is as sweet as a girl sucking my large prik and rimming my anus with her tongue.
If a girl rims your ass, then you have no right to judge someone else's kink
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Studio247: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Na only dog Una go dey hold as Una say Una dick na for man to man use las las if the dick dick tire you you Bleep the dog
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Palehair: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2020
trappatoni:
see question oo? You are the type of person that will put the second o before the first o in the word 'school' grin. On a serious note that guy looks sick, the anal thing is definitely going to have adverse effect on the long run. It's not natural. @righteouness99 continue your crusade. They must hear by force.
But when straight people do it, it's natural?
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

A wretched soul who's ready to do anything for money can now mention me so I can notice you huh? undecided
I've seen you, you can now run along.
Run along and suck dickk. Homophobes like you are usually covert gays
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Brandonx(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2020
anastasius:

Run along and suck dickk. Homophobes like you are usually covert gays
Yeah you can run along and such dìck that's your problem not mine.
For you think I'm a covert gay shows you are not just wretched but you are also deranged and dirty.
Does the thought of it not irritate you ? Why would I want to stick my diick in someone's A$$. Isn't that disgusting?
You are dirty undecided

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by shadeyinka(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Give me your account number: I want to send you money to purchase lipstick, bikini and tops. We can start from there
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

Give me your account number: I want to send you money to purchase lipstick, bikini and tops. We can start from there
0035512759 gtbank thank you sir
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
are you ready for your anus to be disvirgin , so that you will be rich ? ...
say wetin happen naw? To shit big shit self na wahala..
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

Yeah you can run along and such dìck that's your problem not mine.
For you think I'm a covert gay shows you are not just wretched but you are also deranged and dirty.
Does the thought of it not irritate you ? Why would I want to stick my diick in someone's A$$. Isn't that disgusting?
You are dirty undecided
Exactly how covert gays act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Check Out Rita Dominic’s Look At A Wedding / Tiwa Savage & Her Heavy Tummy Performs In A Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.