Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

"From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home (57370 Views)

Apostle Suleman Finally Rescues Nollywood Actor, Lari Williams From Homeless / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Nigeria Actor/actress Not Good Enough To Feature In "Black Panther" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by dlordy100: 9:56am On Nov 09, 2020
emerich:
Vanity..... Shame.
be here shouting vanity don't go and make money
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by shadeyinka(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
0035512759 gtbank thank you sir
Your account name
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

Your account name
ayedun
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by shadeyinka(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
ayedun
Surname and first name so that I can know who I'm sending money to
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by damosky12(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Babe, if you were born in China to Buddhist parents, would that make any sense to you?grin

This line is just absurd!

She isn't born there. Neither are you.

Funny thing is even many people born in China to Buddhist parents have become Christian missionaries.

But you are here with a lazy and lame line in an attempt to try to justify ignoring the truth...

God is not mocked.

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by damosky12(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol how can I answer that question. God in his infinite wisdom didn't put me in China or made me a Buddhist. So I can't explain what I don't know.

God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Brandonx(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
anastasius:

Exactly how covert gays act.
This is laughable grin grin! If even I'm one how does that affect you ? I'm not in the mood for your shenanigans.
For the records I won't stoop so low so oga find someone else to troll.
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by lightest(m): 10:04am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
which laws? Bro, as it stands now, I am ready to do anything to become rich..
Blood money and Robbery excluded..

why not Blood money and robbery bro? that means it s still under the armpit of law.

why asking which law?
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by ransomed: 10:08am On Nov 09, 2020
Check out their Kids.
They will inherit their mansions.
Men of reprobate mind.
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

This is laughable grin grin! If even I'm one how does that affect you ? I'm not in the mood for your shenanigans.
For the records I won't stoop so low so oga find someone else to troll.
Gay ass MF
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

Surname and first name so that I can know who I'm sending money to
ayedun Ebenezer thank you sir
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Brandonx(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
anastasius:

Gay ass MF
So ?
Am I in anyway imposing it on you ?

Fool you think you can use reverse psychology on me ?
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

So ?
Am I in anyway imposing it on you ?

Fool you think you can use reverse psychology on me ?
See ehn, I know your type. Las las, u can only deceive yourself
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Brandonx(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2020
anastasius:

See ehn, I know your type. Las las, u can only deceive yourself

This woman don't you have wares to sell ?
"I know your type yen yen yen yen yen" undecided
Do we have any business? Why are you masturbating on my mention
Or is there something you want ?
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by shadeyinka(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
ayedun Ebenezer thank you sir

Omo yo'ba ti 'o m'ego.

Learn this lesson:
Money is a tool. It's an implement and at best a slave.
When you can do anything for money, you reduce yourself to less than a slave.
Don't work for money, let money work for you!
Any money you can see is dying and will eventually die: it's the money you can't see because you've sent it on errands that gives birth and multiplies.

If you don't see yourself as high above money, it can never come to you: for money knows that it is a slave to the wise!

There is also an aspect of grace: it's either you have it or you don't. Only God gives such grace

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Yaks02(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:

Real G
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by foreshore(m): 10:54am On Nov 09, 2020
anastasius:

Assistant Jesus. Is heaven sure for you?

Very sure my bro
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:

This woman don't you have wares to sell ?
"I know your type yen yen yen yen yen" undecided
Do we have any business? Why are you masturbating on my mention
Or is there something you want ?
I obviously enjoy my attention but I don't have your time. Time will heal you. Faggotic element in denial
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 10:56am On Nov 09, 2020
shadeyinka:

Mr Ebenezer Ayedun!
Omo yo'ba ti 'o m'ego.

Learn this lesson:
Money is a tool. It's an implement and at best a slave.
When you can do anything for money, you reduce yourself to less than a slave.
Don't work for money, let money work for you!
Any money you can see is dying and will eventually die: it's the money you can't see because you've sent it on errands that gives birth and multiplies.

If you don't see yourself as high above money, it can never come to you: for money knows that it is a slave to the wise!

There is also an aspect of grace: it's either you have it or you don't. Only God gives such grace

lol, that's my name, and I also gave you that name cos if you search for it on all social media, Facebook inclusive, you won't get it or see it there..cos I know you will search for it..
I know you are not sending any money and still I was hoping you would..
Have a good day sir
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Brandonx(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2020
anastasius:

I obviously enjoy my attention but I don't have your time. Time will heal you. Faggotic element in denial

Social media should be regulated! Insolent children everywhere.
Someone who's still trying to figure out his life would mention and insult people who are far ahead of you in all aspects of life.
Why am I not surprised? People see a reflection of themselves on others so I know what game you are up to.

Go sell your butthole like you've stated before.

1 Like

Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by daima: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Including someone bursting your ass

Perfecttouch:
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Sleekfingers: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:
Oloriburuku undecided he even look sick. He's just trying to hide his true emotions he's suffering inside.

and how that one take concern u?
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Brandonx(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2020
Sleekfingers:

and how that one take concern u?
What's your challenge? I'm responsible for whatever I post.
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Sleekfingers: 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
As long as he is happy....nice one....

No mind all those brainless nigerians insulting you because of your sexuality.......as if na dem holy pass.........i am 100% in support of LGBTQ.........as a matter of fact, i have lots of them as friends.......
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Sleekfingers: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Brandonx:
What's your challenge? I'm responsible for whatever I post.

okay ooooooo
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by kokkubabboni421(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
You’re trying to make sense, but I put it to you, you’re a mumu man
PreyingMantis:
Nairaland simp! This isn't a proper way to find your way inside a woman's legs. Do something useful with your life for once
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Whoknowsme: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
abi naw, na talk I talk, I no kill person
Next time mind yaself
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
Perfecttouch:
"Which laws?" why is blood money and robbery excluded? Robbing a bank will make you rich in no time, what you need is planning
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Perfecttouch(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
daima:
Including someone bursting your ass

why are you all about ass bursting? Abi na wetin una dey do?
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sleekfingers:
As long as he is happy....nice one....

No mind all those brainless nigerians insulting you because of your sexuality.......as if na dem holy pass.........i am 100% in support of LGBTQ.........as a matter of fact, i have lots of them as friends.......
Why not become one of them instead of having them as friends
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Sleekfingers: 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
OJay360:
Why not become one of them instead of having them as friends

how is that your business?
Re: "From Homeless Boy To House Owner" - Bisi Alimi & Husband Get 2nd London Home by Nogym(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity.
nahwao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gifts Zlatan Ibile A Costly Headphone / Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / Prince Ademola Adeyemo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.