Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Natural Warning Signs Certain Relationship Is Not Meant For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Warning Signs Certain Relationship Is Not Meant For You. (239 Views)

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Warning Signs Certain Relationship Is Not Meant For You. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is beyond Africanism nor superstitions. Perhaps a free thinker or a religious person. The truth is, everything that has a life physically also have an existence spiritually.

Many of you may not agree with me.

Have u ever wondered why a wealthy guy gets married and all his riches vanishes?

Have you ever wonder why a lady decides to date a guy but becomes worse of?

Why the sudden bad luck now that he/she is going out with this new person.

A man gets married but finds it hard to get his wife fertilised by seed for many years. But his side Chick got pregnant for him and he marries her and former wife is now pregnant after their divorce

Huh?

(1) (Reply)

Being A Player Is Not Easy!!!(enter Here) / 10 Reasons Why Men Cheat On Their Partners / Foods For Erectile Dysunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.