Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? (613 Views)

How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos) / Hire A Planter To Plant Your Grains(maize Cowpea Soyabeans Etc Within Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
I have a deal for you. Kindly comment on this thread.

Please stay clear if you're a middleman. I deal with farmers only.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by Tuuns: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hi, I will have 10 hectares of maize plantation ready for sale in 2 weeks' time.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tuuns:
Hi, I will have 10 hectares of maize plantation ready for sale in 2 weeks' time.
Location please.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by Owoetinan(m): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
We have both Soya beans and Sorghum for pick up (Kano state),
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Owoetinan:
We have both Soya beans and Sorghum for pick up (Kano state),
Are you the seller?
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by Tuuns: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
Odogbolu, Ogun state

PatrickOkunima:
Location please.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tuuns:
Odogbolu, Ogun state

Okay, I'll be in touch.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Still open.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Open.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2020
Hh
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Open.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
B
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by Omobabasina: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello, I also have garri and milled cassava peel in large quantities
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
Omobabasina:
Hello, I also have garri and milled cassava peel in large quantities
Sorry, we don't need those.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by sourcepoint: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hello, Maize available for pick-up in the farm. Location: Samunaka and Mangu in Plateau state.
Re: Are You A Farmer (producer) Of Agro Produce (sorghum, Maize, Soyabeans, Etc)? by mabiola: 2:12am On Jan 01, 2021
700kg of white maize is available for sale in Ilorin kwara state

(1) (Reply)

Apple Farming Investment Nigeria / Agric Loan / The Feed That Increases Egg Production In Nigerian Breed Chickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.