Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. - Programming (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. (25264 Views)

How Can I Land My First Programing Job With No Job Exp / Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / Android Programing And Web Programing, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. by MrbasHH: 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
I'm currently in Abeokuta.Ogun State. Please who can teach me programming. I beg you
Re: The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. by Lampert505(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
Boss I'm here too, really wann work and be the best of myself in this programming of a thing. Help my ministry boss,
Lordpeckxy:

Baba you too funny, Hit me on whatsapp [deleted] or on telegram [deleted]

1 Like

Re: The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. by Jummate(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2021
MrbasHH:
I'm currently in Abeokuta.Ogun State. Please who can teach me programming. I beg you
I stay in Abeokuta.
Send me a DM through my email address.
Re: The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. by phanipk: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Penetrating into key Accounts, Professionally manage your Sales Tracking software
https://www.intandemly.com/program/
Re: The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. by wetdspace(m): 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hello Gurus
Please I need a guide.
I just made decisions to go for programming and probably full stack that would enable me get a remote job.
I’m an idealistic person so I would love something that would be able to make me develop my ideas.
Especially in fintech industry.

I need help cos I want to focus on this.

Please help me out, advice, links, leads, critics is needed.

I just want to start something very meaningful with myself.

Thank you.

PS. If you see this on another topic, it’s me I’m just looking for where to get genuine answers. Thanks.

Lordpeckxy:
I am a mobile developer, I develop for both Android and ios, I work with a software company, So far, I have made a little bit of millions from my end...am sort of living the company by the end of this year to create my own Company... Well Programming can be rewarding as long you know what you are doing and you know how to do it well... Seriously Just create an app service, or web service or any service, Then advertise your service,, when I mean Service I mean something like Facebook, Twitter, PayPal, Emilydates, Jumia, nairaland, reddict, Opay, something people can keep coming back to, do that and see your self become a millionaire...
Re: The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. by intandemlydd: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Re: The Most Financially Rewarding Areas In Programing. by Profwriter(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lordpeckxy:

You know I made 100k every 3 - 4months from the app I built for my church, they don't know really, it was a free app, app is not even hosted but ads running inside, brings me the money, its a good thing when you can create something a community can benefit from, when the community benefits, you benefits as well...

Baba please show me the way oooooh.

I'm in your dm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Start Please / Whats The Best Laptop For Programming? / Why Do Self Taught Programmers Over Exaggerate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.