Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter (47887 Views)

Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by VivoGraphic99(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Kingpele(m): 10:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Sorry
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Findschoolnews: 10:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Nasman387(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2020
his death no fit spoil the party
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2020
The coffin get as e be ooo

Vanity upon vanity

RIP
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by yahmohy27: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Surely, we belong to God and to Him we shall return.

Anyone who says God doesn't exist should be living with the dumbest of animals...why do we have to call you human when you can't put your senses to good use?
True Talk

1 Like

Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Sufisunni: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Another Mohamed son has died to meet his own share of 7 fresh pussiex in grave.

Ndi eriri eri !!!
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Afonja2: 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
yanabasee:

When I buried my father.....It wasn't funny......

Sorry brotherman. Many Yibbo culture are backward. One of the reasons Biafraudd must not be allowed to see the light of the day.
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Memphitz537(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
May God not have mercy on your soul angry
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by ehix89(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2020
High Blood Pressure, the heart couldn't take it anymore
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Asadujames202(m): 10:10am On Nov 09, 2020
I got no wreath to lay

Got no tears to shed
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by lastempero: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Dem go bury am immediately, no second chance 4 ugwu hausa.
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by adadike(f): 10:11am On Nov 09, 2020
yanabasee:
If he was from a certain region....By now, his kinsmen would've arrested the body and have his kids spend through their teeth and forfeit his assets for the lazy old elders before he'd be burrows with expensive organization.....
limit it to your state and stop mentioning region. And proudly mention the state, stop dragging a whole region to the traditions of your tiny community

4 Likes

Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
yanabasee:

Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Mutaultope(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2020
See how plenty they are at the burial but they don't want fans to resume in stadia for NPFL season .
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Comedian2019: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2020
at the wedding ceremony of former governor, Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima's daughter, Fatima, and the son of Senator Adamu Aliero.
How come it wasn't a marriage between senator's daughter and a political thug? grin
Political thugs are the dumbest creatures on this planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by ecomalchemist(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Death please go straight to the point, we all want the chief head of the cattle rearers association.

Thank you.
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Omezif(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
RIP! Death is inevitable but this man dead in a shocking way.

1 Like

Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Olukay1994(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Bleepy joe
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by one4GOD(f): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2020
benjackugo:
Zamfara LGSC Chairman Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Senator Yerima's Daughter (Photos)

The chairman of Zamfara State Local Government Service Commission, Dr Malami Aliyu Yandoto, 57, slumped and died at the wedding ceremony of former governor, Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima's daughter, Fatima, and the son of Senator Adamu Aliero.

IgbereTV reports that the wedding ceremony which took place at Yerima’s residence in Sokoto on Saturday, November 7, was attended by politicians, dignitaries and top government officials including the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, among others.

It was gathered that after the wedding Fatiha, the guests were invited to Sokoto State Government House for the luncheon.

Immediately the deceased, Zamfara Governor Bello Matawalle and other guests arrived the venue, he suddenly slumped.

He was immediately rushed to a hospital in Sokoto where he eventually died.

Yandoto was the Chairman, Zamfara State Independent Electoral Commission, and later the Commissioner Ministry of Agriculture, Zamfara State.

He was appointed by Governor Bello Matawalle as the chairman of the state Local Governments Service Commission, a position he held until his death.

He was buried according to Islamic rites on Sunday morning at his hometown in Tsafe Local Government Area.

Ubaidullah Yahaya Kaura wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100002400257159/posts/3485967528159888/?app=fbl

See photos from the burial below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370941/zamfara-lgsc-chairman-slumps-dies-wedding-senator-yerimas-daughter-photos/
Imagine, a man this age and size being a local govt. chairman, this country sef, little wonders we are where we are smh mthcewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Simplebeauty: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2020
Oh my goodness
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by zeeprince(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2020
DennisEche:
RIP TO THE DEATH, POSSIBLE CASE OF CARDIAC ARREST. I HOPE YERIMA'S DAUGTER IS LESS THAN 12 YEARS OF AGE SINCE HE MARRIED A BRIDE OF THAT AGE . SAYING IT IS ISLAMIC TO MARRY UNDER AGE GIRLS ACCORDING TO THE PROPHET
see yeye talk
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by hahn(m): 10:21am On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Surely, we belong to God and to Him we shall return.

Anyone who says God doesn't exist should be living with the dumbest of animals...why do we have to call you human when you can't put your senses to good use?

So you mean he is now in heaven with Jesus and Jehovah?
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by neurowale001(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2020
yanabasee:

It'll not oh.....

Any governor that will try ending it will just be killed mysteriously while in office....

It is well sir.. Same occurrence on my side here cry cry. What tribe are you??. I am Yoruba
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by oxiide22(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2020
athaboi:
Nonsense
olosho !!
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Norg: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2020
hello guys am Norg i toons pictures are are sample 09031979363 message me to get yours at an affordable price

Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Incandescent(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2020
He looks older than 57. Probably cardiac arrest. May his soul R. I. P.

Guys pls drink less, worry less, eat healthily and take a walk if you can't exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by BadBradley: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2020
R.I.P

Doesn't look 57 though
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by quolahpoh: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
yanabasee:

Sorry sir.. please share with us what you went through if you don't mind sir.
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by Sijo01(f): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2020
From wedding guest to the grave. Such a life!
RIP
Re: Malami Aliyu Yandoto Slumps And Dies At The Wedding Of Yerima's Daughter by pacespot(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Old men. Africa's number one problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows / Governor Udom Criticised For Greeting A Monarch With One Hand In His Pocket (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.