Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway - Car Talk (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway (22372 Views)

Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
paulgabrielz:
When them go do ps5 giveaway
after we don win the scanners finish
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Madam Rad,pls clear this: am I still eligible to win 1 of d remaining 8 scanners?

It's just a question pls....
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by paulgabrielz: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:
Madam Rad,pls clear this: am I still eligible to win 1 of d remaining 8 scanners?

It's just a question pls....
na only you need scanners ba?

4 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
paulgabrielz:
When them go do ps5 giveaway

Wrong forum cheesy
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
paulgabrielz:
na only you need scanners ba?
boss! I politely asked a question ooooo......

If I win another 1 I can n will dash someone....only if I m eligible though

Waiting for madam Rad to comment
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:
boss! I politely asked a question ooooo......

If I win another 1 I can n will dash someone....only if I m eligible though

Waiting for madam Rad to comment

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto#95841634
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:
Madam Rad

In blessing u r blessed

In victory u r victorious

In upliftment u r lifted

Whr there's a good u ll b better

Whr there s a better u ll b d best

Thank u....

I appreciate everyone here.

Congratulations again. You really try!!! Use it well.
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 5:37am On Nov 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by AvilaProjects(m): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Acknowledged the receipt of the KW310 Obd scanner.

God bless Rad Auto Works Limited and may there be great expansion for the company. Amen.

Really short of words of the selfless services of the management. The scanner was sent to Abuja through GIG Logistics and the cost of shipment was fully paid by Rad Auto Works Limited. Kudos.

Permit me to share my testimony;
Since last year, my former obd2 scanner got damaged and I couldn't get another in Abuja. So
When RadAuto Works started the 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway on 9th of November, I desperately desire to win but the fact that I reside outside Lagos automatically make me an observer on the tread.

On Monday 16th November, I was to pick a rider around Diff Hospital, Gudu, Abuja and the rider delayed me for over 20minutes, naturally I don't have such patience to wait for so long most especially at the close of business. (after 4pm). But something prompted me to check the scanner tread and I saw the following questions;

"CHALLENGE 3
This should be easy I think.. Find a license plate that contains the numbers 9, 1 and 4 (my birthday) and take a picture with it holding up your moniker and today's date.
Your face shouldn't to be in it and it does NOT have to be your car. However, it cannot be a picture off the internet. If multiple people have it, whoever has them in the same order above beats first poster grin

Winner gets one of the KW310 scanners below. GOOD LUCK! wink"

I immediately observed the cars around me and their plate numbers does not tally with the question. Then my ride came and I started the trip to Karu. Surprisingly, as I was driving out behold, the vehicle (Toyota camry) in front of me has a '914' as a plate number, immediately I seek my rider's permission to speak to the driver and he gave me go ahead to snap his plate number and I immediately uploaded my submission and before the trip ended I was declare the winner and I told my rider who also confirmed it as a miracle.

I remain grateful to Mrs Rad Auto Works for your kind support.

Hi All,
Feel free to contact me for any support in Abuja.

Best Regards,

AvilaProjects

4 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
AvilaProjects:
Acknowledged the receipt of the KW310 Obd scanner.

God bless Rad Auto Works Limited and may there be great expansion for the company. Amen.

Really short of words of the selfless services of the management. The scanner was sent to Abuja through GIG Logistics and the cost of shipment was fully paid by Rad Auto Works Limited. Kudos.

Permit me to share my testimony;
Since last year, my former obd2 scanner got damaged and I couldn't get another in Abuja. So
When RadAuto Works started the 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway on 9th of November, I desperately desire to win but the fact that I reside outside Lagos automatically make me an observer on the tread.

On Monday 16th November, I was to pick a rider around Diff Hospital, Gudu, Abuja and the rider delayed me for over 20minutes, naturally I don't have such patience to wait for so long most especially at the close of business. (after 4pm). But something prompted me to check the scanner tread and I saw the following questions;

"CHALLENGE 3
This should be easy I think.. Find a license plate that contains the numbers 9, 1 and 4 (my birthday) and take a picture with it holding up your moniker and today's date.
Your face shouldn't to be in it and it does NOT have to be your car. However, it cannot be a picture off the internet. If multiple people have it, whoever has them in the same order above beats first poster grin

Winner gets one of the KW310 scanners below. GOOD LUCK! wink"

I immediately observed the cars around me and their plate numbers does not tally with the question. Then my ride came and I started the trip to Karu. Surprisingly, as I was driving out behold, the vehicle (Toyota camry) in front of me has a '914' as a plate number, immediately I seek my rider's permission to speak to the driver and he gave me go ahead to snap his plate number and I immediately uploaded my submission and before the trip ended I was declare the winner and I told my ride who also confirmed it as a miracle.

I remain grateful to Mrs Rad Auto Works for your kind support.

Hi All,
Feel free to contact me for any support in Abuja.

Best Regards,

AvilaProjects
thank you for the update and congratulations on your crazy win!
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by AvilaProjects(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
radautoworks:
thank you for the update and congratulations on your crazy win!
Remain blessed ma
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 5:26am On Nov 23, 2020
CHALLENGE 5
On one of OUR threads here on Nairaland, there is a post detailing the full process of how we do wheel balancing here at Rad Auto Works.

WHAT ARE THE FINAL MEASUREMENT READINGS OF THE TIRE THAT WAS BALANCED AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE TECH THAT DID IT?

Winner gets a green JDiag D101 scanner.

If you're familiar with our posts, this challenge won't last 10 minutes. GOOD LUCK!

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by chibjohn(m): 5:46am On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:
CHALLENGE 5
On one of OUR threads here on Nairaland, there is a post detailing the full process of how we do wheel balancing here at Rad Auto Works.

WHAT ARE THE FINAL MEASUREMENT READINGS OF THE TIRE THAT WAS BALANCED AND WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE TECH THAT DID IT?

If you're familiar with our posts, this challenge won't last 10 minutes. GOOD LUCK!
The final measurement readings were 0.25 and 0.25
Name of the Tech: Mr Elijah

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by deedee44: 6:03am On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:
CHALLENGE 5

Final measurement is inner 0.25 outer 0.25
Tech is Mr Elijah

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by deedee44: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:
CHALLENGE 5

Based on how difficult this round is, please kindly give out 2 pieces this time plsssssssssss, thats why I didnt sleep properly. Why is it always remaining small to win cry cry
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by InfinityEstates: 6:08am On Nov 23, 2020
deedee44:

Based on how difficult this round is, please kindly give out 2 pieces this time, thats why I didnt sleep properly. Why is it always remaining small to win cry cry

cheesy cheesy 'Be calming down o'. Don't worry, you'll win.

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by deedee44: 6:15am On Nov 23, 2020
InfinityEstates:

cheesy cheesy 'Be calming down o'. Don't worry, you'll win.
Lol the thing just pain me, I've been preparing for today since last week lol

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by dicksonadams(m): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:
CHALLENGE 5

Measurement... inner reading . 25, outer reading

Tech name was Mr Elijah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRuJEFKbUg0

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2020
Inner Measurement reading: 0.25
Outer measurement reading: 0.25

Technicians name: Mr Elijah

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2020
chibjohn:

The final measurement readings were 0.25 and 0.25
Name of the Tech: Mr Elijah

We have a winner in 20 minutes!!! Record still goes to winner of challenge 1 though. Last 3 winners from Uber thread!

Tell the truth, you've seen this video before and knew exactly where to look. If not, how'd you find out so fast?

Congratulations to chibjohn. You know what to do wink

5 down, 7 left
! Next challenge, Thursday November 26th, 2020

He was given the wrong scanner though tongue

3 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by NaijaCr7: 7:28am On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:

Last 3 winners from Uber thread!

5 down, 7 left
!

I sent you a mail ma, yet to get a response ma.
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by BAZ001: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2020
deedee44:

Based on how difficult this round is, please kindly give out 2 pieces this time plsssssssssss, thats why I didnt sleep properly. Why is it always remaining small to win cry cry

Village people at work, U might need to visit @Pope191 or @blackbishop.

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaCr7:

I sent you a mail ma, yet to get a response ma.

I replied you and have been waiting for a response! Support also responded to your other requests..

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by deedee44: 8:16am On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:

We have a winner in 20 minutes!!! Record still goes to winner of challenge 1 though. Last 3 winners from Uber thread!

Tell the truth, you've seen this video before and knew exactly where to look. If not, how'd you find out so fast?

5 down, 7 left
!
When is the next challenge dropping, hopefully it will be my turn to win.
We moveeeee cool
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2020
deedee44:

When is the next challenge dropping, hopefully it will be my turn to win.
We moveeeee cool

Very first post of the thread is constantly updated. You got really close this time! Have you found your key chain? wink
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by deedee44: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:

Very first post of the thread is constantly updated. You got really close this time! Have you found your key chain? wink
I got close in the plate number challenge too, mine is 294 and you asked for 194.
I travelled when the keychains arrived so I was unable to get one
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by AvilaProjects(m): 8:48am On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:

5 down, 7 left

Congratulation Chibjohn,
God bless Rad Auto Works for the kind giveaway and support.

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by pope191: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2020
deedee44:

Final measurement is inner 0.25 outer 0.25
Tech is Mr Elijah

Boss u forget to write Chibjohn

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by NaijaCr7: 9:32am On Nov 23, 2020
radautoworks:

I replied you and have been waiting for a response! Support also responded to your other requests..

I sent what I have already,as I inked on the original forgetting to save it.

The other was for a colleague, and he should be visiting this week.
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by cluewebhost(m): 10:20am On Nov 23, 2020
E belike people don dey sleep for this thread

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by tojahh(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2020
pope191:

Boss u forget to write Chibjohn

Pope191 this is OUR TIME to shine

Oven Time

Blessing Time
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
Congratulations Chibjohn
radautoworks:

5 down, 7 left

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

FRSC To Hike Fees For Driver’s Licence, Number Plate / The History Of Lexus And Milestones Reached From 1989 To 2019 / 2019 World Car Of The Year Top Three Announced In Geneva Auto Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.