Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway - Car Talk (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway (22589 Views)

Is Rad Auto Works "Expensive"? / Carquest/Milex Deals & Specials Thread courtesy of Rad Auto Works / Useful Car Information at Mr. Transmission/Milex, Carquest BLOG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by Conner44: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Na sirleke teleport me come here oh grin

2 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
FINAL TALLY
Sirleke 100 votes
Northbird 61 votes
Kingdemu 19 votes
Izzou 18 votes
Pope191 3 votes
Tojahh 2 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo

WINNER....
SIRLEKE by a landslide!!!

Congratulations to your hustle. You have shown me something over the last few days shocked

DM to collect your scanner and remember the people that voted for you when they need scans wink

Runner up Northbird gets one each of Blunt Effects incense, diffuser and spray.

Next challenge is on Monday, November 23rd, 2020. I recommend you get familiar with our NL posts tongue

8 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by pope191: 12:46am On Nov 20, 2020
radautoworks:
FINAL TALLY
Sirleke 100 votes
Northbird 61 votes
Kingdemu 19 votes
Izzou 18 votes
Pope191 3 votes
Tojahh 2 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo

WINNER....

Congratulations to your hustle. You have shown me something over the last few days shocked

DM to collect your scanner and remember the people that voted for you when they need scans wink

Next challenge is on Monday, November 11th, 2020. I recommend you get familiar our NL posts tongue

I refuse to sign or endorse this results as it does not reflect the true will of the people. While we thank our supporters for their great support and for standing by us against d odds, we will plead with them to remain calm in the midst of their votes being subverted, there's no need to get into violence with anyone as we are known for peace and b rest assure we've not seen the end of this. Our legal team r on this and we shall obviously meet in court

4 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 1:07am On Nov 20, 2020
THANK GOD!

For everyone who made this possible for me: every darkness in ur life's will receive LIGHT.....

AS I FEEL HAPPY THIS MOMENT I DECREEE NONE OF U WILL KNOW SORROW....

Northbird,Mr Baz,Pop191, Izzou....thank u

Madam Rad, God bless u.
radautoworks:
FINAL TALLY
Sirleke 100 votes
Northbird 61 votes
Kingdemu 19 votes
Izzou 18 votes
Pope191 3 votes
Tojahh 2 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo

WINNER....

Next challenge is on Monday, November 11th, 2020. I recommend you get familiar our NL posts tongue

7 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 1:17am On Nov 20, 2020
Email sent ma'am
radautoworks:
FINAL TALLY
Sirleke 100 votes
Northbird 61 votes
Kingdemu 19 votes
Izzou 18 votes
Pope191 3 votes
Tojahh 2 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo

WINNER....

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by cluewebhost(m): 1:52am On Nov 20, 2020
pope191:

I refuse to sign or endorse this results as it does not reflect the true will of the people. While we thank our supporters for their great support and for standing by us against d odds, we will plead with them to remain calm in the midst of their votes being subverted, there's no need to get into violence with anyone as we are known for peace and b rest assure we've not seen the end of this. Our legal team r on this and we shall obviously meet in court

3 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by AvilaProjects(m): 2:31am On Nov 20, 2020
AvilaProjects:
Good morning,
I nominate Sirleke and Slickleo

Congratulation to Challenge 4 Winner in advance.

Congratulation Sirleke. May the Lord increase your wisdom and bless your hustle. Amen

God bless Rad Auto Works for your kind support. Your company shall gain new grounds in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless NLs

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 3:15am On Nov 20, 2020
I m honored boss
AvilaProjects:

Congratulation Sirleke. May the Lord increase your wisdom and bless your hustle. Amen

God bless Rad Auto Works for your kind support. Your company shall gain new grounds in Jesus name. Amen.

God bless NLs
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 3:25am On Nov 20, 2020
pope191:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 3:30am On Nov 20, 2020
AshipaEk0:
So nobody nominated me?

Chai.

cry
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 3:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Madam Rad: thanks
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by melviniyke2002(m): 3:49am On Nov 20, 2020
radautoworks:
FINAL TALLY
Sirleke 100 votes
Northbird 61 votes
Kingdemu 19 votes
Izzou 18 votes
Pope191 3 votes
Tojahh 2 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo

WINNER....

Next challenge is on Monday, November 11th, 2020. I recommend you get familiar with our NL posts tongue
congrats sirleke...u really worked for dis......

2 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by Dat2jo: 5:45am On Nov 20, 2020
radautoworks:
FINAL TALLY
Sirleke 100 votes
Northbird 61 votes
Kingdemu 19 votes
Izzou 18 votes
Pope191 3 votes
Tojahh 2 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo

WINNER....

Next challenge is on Monday, November 11th, 2020. I recommend you get familiar with our NL posts tongue

We have lost confidence in what you are doing, you are very selective, you are partial and selective, we don’t believe in you any more. You have compromised, we will not take it from from you.

We will not allow you, we will not allow this, Nigerians will not allow this, we will not allow this until something is done.

Anty Radu is partial, we will not take it, let Anty Radu set up a committee to go to Kano, Katsina, Jigawa and Kaduna to investigate our objections with the elections there as she did to River State where Gazzuzz raised an issue. Anty Radu has nothing to say here, she has nothing to say, let her go back to her office. We will not take it. I repeat, we will not take it!

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by BAZ001: 6:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Dat2jo:

We have lost confidence in what you are doing, you are very selective, you are partial and selective, we don’t believe in you any more. You have compromised, we will not take it from from you.

We will not allow you, we will not allow this, Nigerians will not allow this, we will not allow this until something is done.

Anty Radu is partial, we will not take it, let Anty Radu set up a committee to go to Kano, Katsina, Jigawa and Kaduna to investigate our objections with the elections there as she did to River State where Gazzuzz raised an issue. Anty Radu has nothing to say here, she has nothing to say, let her go back to her office. We will not take it. I repeat, we will not take it!

2 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by BAZ001: 6:05am On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:
THANK GOD!

For everyone who made this possible for me: every darkness in ur life's will receive LIGHT.....

Madam Rad, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by tojahh(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2020
radautoworks:
FINAL TALLY
Sirleke 100 votes
Northbird 61 votes
Kingdemu 19 votes
Izzou 18 votes
Pope191 3 votes
Tojahh 2 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo

WINNER....

Although some people have expressed mixed feelings about the results announced by the Nairaland Electoral Commission (NEC), I urge those who may feel aggrieved to follow due process based on our constitution and our electoral laws, in seeking redress.

As I have always affirmed, nobody’s ambition is worth the blood of any Nairalander. The unity, stability and progress of our dear platform is more important than anything else.

I congratulate all Nairalander for successfully going through the process of the November 16th General Elections with the commendable enthusiasm and commitment that was demonstrated threadwide.

I also commend the Security Services for their role in ensuring that the elections were mostly peaceful and violence-free.

Meanwhile, we haven't seen the end of this, we will always do what is necessary to ensure we get our people's trust., in doing this, I urge the electoral body to be truthful and committed as the foul plays and flaws experienced in the last elections will not be accepted.

The world is watching.
America is watching.
AU is watching.

9 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
tojahh:

Although some people have expressed mixed feelings about the results announced by the Nairaland Electoral Commission (NEC), I urge those who may feel aggrieved to follow due process based on our constitution and our electoral laws, in seeking redress.

As I have always affirmed, nobody’s ambition is worth the blood of any Nairalander. The unity, stability and progress of our dear platform is more important than anything else.

I congratulate all Nairalander for successfully going through the process of the November 16th General Elections with the commendable enthusiasm and commitment that was demonstrated threadwide.

I also commend the Security Services for their role in ensuring that the elections were mostly peaceful and violence-free.

Meanwhile, we haven't seen the end of this, we will always do what is necessary to ensure we get our people's trust., in doing this, I urge the electoral body to be truthful and committed as the foul plays and flaws experienced in the last elections will not be accepted.

The world is watching.
America is watching.
AU is watching.

E shock me! And I even threw out some votes from monikers newly registered shocked
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by pope191: 8:26am On Nov 20, 2020
tojahh:

The world is watching.
America is watching.
AU is watching.

Come off it, u dat kan not win ordinary class captain is talking about election, who you?

3 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by pope191: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:
THANK GOD!

Madam Rad, God bless u.

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by BAZ001: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2020
pope191:

Come off it, u dat kan not win ordinary class captain is talking about election, who you?

But can he win the Head of Oven L Association
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by pope191: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2020
BAZ001:

But can he win the Head of Oven L Association

In life one can't b dat bad in all tins, he or she must b good at one tin angry

2 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by 1daboi: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2020
Northbird for the scanner
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by cluewebhost(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2020
1daboi:

Another one?
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by izzou(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
1daboi:

Vote has been voided grin

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2020
cluewebhost:

Another one?
na so my eyes just open again o....think say una don go tribunal without serving me

2 Likes

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by cluewebhost(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:
na so my eyes just open again o....think say una don go tribunal without serving me

cheesy

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
@all

My items on its way...

Madam Rad,God bless u plentifully

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by cluewebhost(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:
@all

My items on its way...

Madam Rad,God bless u plentifully

Make a video for us o!

Lagos?

1 Like

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by SenseBoy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
i nominate northbird
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by radautoworks: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
cluewebhost:

Make a video for us o!

Lagos?

Yes I
O!!
Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by sirleke(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
Madam Rad

In blessing u r blessed

In victory u r victorious

In upliftment u r lifted

Whr there's a good u ll b better

Whr there s a better u ll b d best

Thank u....

I appreciate everyone here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MR T-MILEX/CARQUEST/RAD AUTO WORKS 2020 Diagnostic Scanner Christmas Giveaway by paulgabrielz: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
When them go do ps5 giveaway

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

How To Save Fuel When Driving / Viecar VC002-A/B Mini OBDII Bluetooth Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool (4.5K) / INNOSON Partners With Sterling Bank- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.