Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off Reports Joe Biden Is The 46th President[video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off Reports Joe Biden Is The 46th President[video (396 Views)

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party / AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off Reports Joe Biden Is The 46th President[video by Biggieeee: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Televangelist Kenneth Copeland gave a fake laugh for almost a minute as he mocked reports that Joe Biden won the election.

The 83-year-old Texas pastor was filmed during service on Sunday, November 8, reacting to the result of the US elections.

"The media said what?" Copeland asked before bursting into a fake-laugh.

Copeland continued: "The media said Joe Biden's president!".

He then proceeded to laugh for over 40 seconds while his church members joined in.

Former Vice President Joe Biden was declared the winner in the presidential race on Saturday as he captured 290 Electoral College votes, well past the 270 needed to secure the top office in the land.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_HgNKU2oMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_HgNKU2oMg

Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off Reports Joe Biden Is The 46th President[video by holocron: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2020
This guy wan craze, abi wetin?
Re: Kenneth Copeland Laughs Off Reports Joe Biden Is The 46th President[video by sugacoatedmouth(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Them no go tie am before e run enter market

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Talks About New Beef With Wizkid / I Would Love To Have Another Child Either Through Surrogacy Or Adoption — Tiwa / “I Used Quarter Of My Money To Build The House For My Mother” – Emmanuella Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.