Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (25259 Views)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by dukeprince50: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ijaws should steer clear of Igbo issues. Stop Interfering on Igbo matter, let the Igbos themselves handle their issues.

Have you seen me on any ijaw thread or Dokubo or tompolo related thread issue.

Everyone should try and mind their business.

Nobody is impersonating me, mind your estate as I mind mine.
just cos u are not in any ijaw related issue doesn't mean other igbos do not.

I started attacking Igbo's when someone from Igbo said SS are ashamed of their identity and they(Igbo's are ready to accept us lol), I tried to make him understand we prefer the collective name SS or pH boys or warri pikins here than just calling our tribe but he insulted me and even insulted Ijaw, I had to vent my anger on Igbo's on that thread, I got banned and after the ban, I've always hate anything that has to do with Igbo on Nairaland.

I do not hate Igbo's but I was forced to do so, outside NL, I have so many Igbo's as friends but here on NL, I hate them and it won't stop anytime soon.

No matter how much u want me to stay out of Igbo related issue, I don't see it happening. I'll forever attack them at any given opportunity.

I created this thread to just highlight the issue but oh well.

https://www.nairaland.com/5810687/explanation-whether-south-south-inferiority

just go through the first page only and tell me why I won't insult igbos

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by NkanAkpanika: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dpharisee:

Igbos are heavily entrenched and also indigenous to Rivers state whether you like it or not, there won't be another abandoned properties saga.
You can relocate to your ancestral home in Benin cheesy
Rivers indigene are known for cultism and other unproductive ventures.. Thanks to Igbo and Akwa Ibomite that place won't have been economically viable..

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
dukeprince50:

I started attacking Igbo's when someone from Igbo said SS are ashamed of their identity and they(Igbo's are ready to accept us lol), I tried to make him understand we prefer the collective name SS or pH boys or warri pikins here than just calling our tribe but he insulted me and even insulted Ijaw, I had to vent my anger on Igbo's on that thread, I got banned and after the ban, I've always hate anything that has to do with Igbo on Nairaland.

I do not hate Igbo's but I was forced to do so, outside NL, I have so many Igbo's as friends but here on NL, I hate them and it won't stop anytime soon.

No matter how much u want me to stay out of Igbo related issue, I don't see it happening. I'll forever attack them at any given opportunity.

Llike I said earlier, we are a very proud people and your border neigbours are the ones creating all these nonsense thread.

Moreover I pride myself as been fair and just.

Also whether you hate Igbos or not doesn't remove anything from us rather you should caution them on the need to avoid attacking your submission in your own light.

Meanwhile abia and Imo people should desist from creating all these ikwerre threads.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by northvietnam(m): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
ludd2018:

Rubbish. Igbos were never loved have u forgotten 4million ibos killed in 1667 to 1970 ?.was Nk there ? We love Nk and Ipob

After kaduna and his cartel did what they did ..

Why did our foolish brother make Gowon his aide? ...

Leave that thing ...somthing triggered the massacre of Igbo , ask ur self what that thing was ?
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by HonLord: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
dukeprince50:

When you say Igbos and you claim S/South, does it make sense to you?

Who is an Igbo? No place is Igbo except you have joined 419 politicians. Nobody is Igbo man or woman as I know, but the Old Eastern Territory is known as the Igbos. Why do I say so; we the Orlu people, Ngwa, Ohafia, Bende, Wawa, Ndoki & Asa (Ukwa) people, Igbani (Bonni & Opobo), Ikwerre, Ijaw/Izon, Isoko, Itshekiri, Ibeku/Omuahi/Umuahia, Efik, Ibibio, Annang, Enwugwu, Oron, Ogoja, etc - these are all Igbo tribes in their numbers.

So, if anybody is saying Igbo to mean the S/East States, that is fraud. Niger Delta is not a people but an OIL PRODUCING ID for 13% derivation payment only (for which Abia and Imo) is just silent on it except Rivers & Delta making noise.
Political 419 is consuming all of us. Lets be careful not to pass rubbish to our young children because - THE HATES WILL BE TOO MUCH TO REPAIR!
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tranquill:

Not sure if these are figments of your weewee controlled imagination or fabrication passed on by lying parents.

They are fabrications built on senseless delusions.

Please go and read wide and stop trying to spread lies here. My father was born in Port harcourt. There was a Shell sign post in the 60s that showed Shell Station Umuibekwe. My relation schooled in Girls Secondary school Elelenwa, but now it is Elelenwo.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Ojiofor: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
shizzleStar:
Why must Biafran agitation lead to starvation, death and the likes you mentioned? Must people who are completely differwnt almost in all facet of life be yoked together? Marriage na by force even when obviously its not working? Besides 1967 is not 2020 hope you know that?

@bolded, you even sound more confused than i thought. Igbos are agitating for self determination under the name Biafra, so whats your point? How exactly is the name Biafra your problem now? Is anyone dragging or contesting the name? Now your problem is not only IPOB but the name Biafra also...continue

Igbos can have Biafra without including the minorities of the niger delta and still rwtain the name Biafra, which is what is being clamoured for now. If the minorities can form their niger delta republic then good for them and better for Igbos

Btw mr intelligent, all you do all day is condemn and insult NK and IPOB, what are you doing to see that igbos get the self determination they seek? Or are you comfortable with the way nigeria is set up?

IPOB is agitating for Biafra that includes every territory their women ties two wrapper(not geographyically defined)very funny.
not only for Igbos but includes none Igbos that have made it clear they are not interested in Biafra.
Why should we retain a name that have no meaning in our language while we crticize the name 'Nigeria' as a name given by European?
Marriage is not by force and do not include minorities into your proposed Biafra without their consent.
You asked 'Why must Biafran agitation lead to starvation, death and the likes you mentioned?
Answer:Yes unfortunately in this part of the world we found ourselves ordinary #Endsars protest lead to starvation and death as you witnessed in Lekki and Obigbo.This is Nigeria for you.
Finally you said 'all you do all day is condemn and insult NK and IPOB, what are you doing to see that igbos get the self determination they seek?.My response:I condemn IPOB method of agitation because it has always expose our youths to untimely death and humiliation to the wilder Igbo nation.I am supporting our political leadership effort in collaboration with other regional leaders to restructure Nigeria,a Nigeria that will be fair and just to all her citizens.This is a case of,if preferable is not available,you make available preferable.
We don't need to commit mass suicide as being championed by IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Ugwuoha: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
IgbofromDelta:
Obigbo is made up of Asa and Ndoki Igbos and was part of the old Imo State before they were forcefully ceded to Rivers State from what is today known as Abia State. The other Ndoki and Asa Igbo peoples occupy the Ukwa East and Ukwa West Local Government Areas of Abia State. The unjust justice mamman nasir boundary adjustment committee made this unjust and draconian demarcation in 1975 despite the outcry and opposition from the Eze Ndoki, Ndoki and Asa peoples. Prior to that the Name of what is corruptly pronounced as oyigbo is Obigbo.

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Coneheadyutes(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:

There's no where named " Obigbo " in Rivers, it's Oyigbo

I;m 1000% certain igbos will be angry if Ijaws, Ikwerre, Itsekri begin to declare colonies in Ibo land. Why is it convenient for people to treat others in ways they'll resent if done to them. Ordinary Flavor and Phyno went for protests in a state, we knew the dust it raised, ibo to ibo. It's absolute hypocrisy to try to dominate people's wills, interests, minds, livelihoods in their lands

People ought to abide by rules of a place where they settle and not try to upset them

So, quite the psychological false narratives of " igbo-hating " Ohaneze and Ndigbo elders went to Rivers and saw things first hand and even issued a statement distancing themselves from the atrocities of the miscreants there using " igbos " as a shield to not be held accountable for their actions

Rivers and South South states and Nigeria is home to all igbos who are innovative and industrious, but the constant need to try to get away with unruly actions unchecked will not be allowed. If Ikpeazu resisted it, i don't see why Wike should embrace it

If e pain you that we are trying to educate people on what igbo land is made up of, kiiiiill yourself! grin
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Tranquill: 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
obynzo:

Please go and read wide and stop trying to spread lies here. My father was born in Port harcourt. There was a Shell sign post in the 60s that showed Shell Station Umuibekwe. My relation schooled in Girls Secondary school Elelenwa, but now it is Elelenwo.

You guys are terrible and it's unfortunate that your parents propagate this repulsive lies and let it flow through their offspring.

If you know the Ikwerre language, you'll understand that what your father told you is complete rubbish unless he also told you that the local languages of these people didn't exist until after the war. When you Igbos go to a place, you twist the names in a way that aligns with your Igbo language. We are seeing that again in Ogbum-nu-Abali that you like to call Ogbunabali. The story you'll propagate now is that, it was Ogbunabali but was changed after the war. Try to understand the local languages of a people before you begin to talk nonsense.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Coneheadyutes(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
9jayes:
Another 40m lives wan lost again?

Chai, what madness is this?

It is only yorubas that have faced that type of madness. Diseases (such as malaria) have been eating entire generations of yorubas in the past.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Fahdiga(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
don't mind that efulefus!! They're only after their pockets
Umahi is a sellout
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by afube: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
viccizy:

Oga it is Oyibo and not Obigbo

you dey smoke OMO ?
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tranquill:

You guys are terrible and it's unfortunate that your parents propagate this repulsive lies and let it flow through their offspring.

If you know the Ikwerre language, you'll understand that what your father told you is complete rubbish unless he also told you that the local languages of these people didn't exist until after the war. When you Igbos go to a place, you twist the names in a way that aligns with your Igbo language. We are seeing that again in Ogbum-nu-Abali that you like to call Ogbunabali. The story you'll propagate now is that, it was Ogbunabali but was changed after the war. Try to understand the local languages of a people before you begin to talk nonsense.

Oga it is clear that you are a kid born in the 90s that has access to Keyboard that is making you engage in Topic that you have no knowledge of the origins. The whole nonsense started after Justice Mamman Nasir's report in the 70s that those areas were changed in name, again if you must know even the british knew that the ikwerres were a igbo sub clan known as the Diobus
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by onlygiddi: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:
What have i been saying all along ?

It's all clear, Ohaenze and Ndigbo Elders have gone there and have confirmed the truth on first hand basis

I;m 1000% certain igbos will be angry if Ijaws, Ikwerre, Itsekri begin to declare colonies in Ibo land. Why is it convenient for people to treat others in ways they'll resent if done to them. Ordinary Flavor and Phyno went for protests in a state, we knew the dust it raised, ibo to ibo. It's absolute hypocrisy to try to dominate people's wills, interests, minds, livelihoods in their lands

People ought to abide by rules of a place where they settle and not try to upset them

So, quit the psychological false narratives of " igbo-hating " Ohaneze and Ndigbo elders went to Rivers and saw things first hand and even issued a statement distancing themselves from the atrocities of the miscreants there using " igbos " as a shield to not be held accountable for their actions

Rivers and South South states and Nigeria is home to all igbos who are innovative and industrious, but the constant need to try to get away with unruly actions unchecked will not be allowed. If Ikpeazu resisted it, i don't see why Wike should embrace it

Igbo youths must behave themselves outside home land and not under the guise of maltreatment instigate crisis for/with their hosts

Igbo youths must begin to tolerate people who are different from them without causing unnecessary drama

Igbo youths must learn to stop spreading false information about being targeted when elements amongst the igbos are required by the law to face the consequences of their actions

Igbos in generals should stop trying to hide behind the shield of " They are jealous of igbo blessing " to pressure people to accept their narratives,conjectures,perspectives and positions disallowing people to make objective disagreements with them

Stupid Goat i am Ikwere and my ancestors are igbo , they are my family so ijaw people should talk for them selves .. we should be concerned about The pedophile allah muhammad and boko harm .. all this igbo leaders are now in the same shoes as wike .. slap waits for all of then ewi
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Maobichek: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
just deal with it, people won't change their narratives.
Its useless trying to make them understand just as it was useless to make them know not all Niger Deltans are militant neither is Islam a terrorist religion
it's quite unfortunate what our country has turn into, most of these narratives were to steer up tribalism and hate; we know the truth so we must not keep quiet in the face of evil and misinformation, thank you.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by onlygiddi: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

Ok Na , if Na beer parlour talk we go soon Sabi....

As for me I help IPOB people on Facebook share their post on Arewa Facebook pages so that the demarketing can spread fast... The more I share it the angrier Northerners get,

Atleast you like to call them names, Cows, terrorist, Fulani I'll help you get it to them and that's called politics

we call Terrorists Terrorist , And what about Pedohile allah muhammad satan that is killing nigeria .. people keep serving that demon and no one is talking about it the muhammad clown f***ked Aisha when she was nine yooo lol . muhammad was a fool and a bastard terrorist .

And i am Ikwere and my ancestors are igbo and nothing like ss or se since there is no NN it was all a scam to divide us , the white man created it piglet aboki monkey . slave.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by RedPhoenix: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
onlygiddi:

Stupid Goat i am Ikwere and my ancestors are igbo , they are my family so ijaw people should talk for them selves .. we should be concerned about The pedophile allah muhammad and boko harm .. all this igbo leaders are now in the same shoes as wike .. slap waits for all of then ewi

Sorry. I'm occupied idle goat angry
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Eastlink(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ojiofor:

IPOB is agitating for Biafra that includes every territory their women ties two wrapper(not geographyically defined)very funny.
not only for Igbos but includes none Igbos that have made it clear they are not interested in Biafra.
Why should we retain a name that have no meaning in our language while we crticize the name 'Nigeria' as a name given by European?
Marriage is not by force and do not include minorities into your proposed Biafra without their consent.
You asked 'Why must Biafran agitation lead to starvation, death and the likes you mentioned?
Answer:Yes unfortunately in this part of the world we found ourselves ordinary #Endsars protest lead to starvation and death as you witnessed in Lekki and Obigbo.This is Nigeria for you.
Finally you said 'all you do all day is condemn and insult NK and IPOB, what are you doing to see that igbos get the self determination they seek?.My response:I condemn IPOB method of agitation because it has always expose our youths to untimely death and humiliation to the wilder Igbo nation.I am supporting our political leadership effort in collaboration with other regional leaders to restructure Nigeria,a Nigeria that will be fair and just to all her citizens.This is a case of,if preferable is not available,you make available preferable.
You hot the nail on the head bro

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Ojiofor: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Eastlink:
You hot the nail on the head bro

thanks bro.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by shizzleStar: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ojiofor:

Igbos can have Biafra without including the minorities of the niger delta I made this clear in my comment. A Biafra of strictly Igbo speaking areas is what most people agitating for biafra advocate, including me.

We dont need the non-igbo speaking minorities, many of us have said this severally. That was why IPOB is also calling for referendum so that the components of Biafra in 1967 can decide of they want to still be part for Biafra or remain in nigeria, i dont see how that is a bad thing

Ojiofor, for how many years will we keep asking for restructuring?. We have been shouting this for decades and those who are benefiting immensely albeit undeservedly from the skewed political structure are giving deaf ears.

Perhaps a change of idea or demand from biafran agitation will land the Igbos a better deal

My response to you just days ago
There is a saying that goes thus: ask for much to get little.

I saw your response to Igbochief001 where you urged restructuring.

Igbos like me have been calling for an end to marginalisation by advocating political restructuing, just as some of our leaders have been doing for decades.

Any sensible person will know that should there be restructuring eventually, its as a result of pressure and stress that IPOB has given the nigerian govt through a call for Biafra, so they will rather settle for a middle ground

If per-adventure Biafra doesnt come, the least we settle for is proper restructuring which reasonable people have being yearning for decades.

Maybe you're too foolish to realise that IPOB would have played a huge role in achieving this and that your hatred wouldnt in any way deter IPOB or MNK
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Tranquill: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
obynzo:

Oga it is clear that you are a kid born in the 90s that has access to Keyboard that is making you engage in Topic that you have no knowledge of the origins. The whole nonsense started after Justice Mamman Nasir's report in the 70s that those areas were changed in name, again if you must know even the british knew that the ikwerres were a igbo sub clan known as the Diobus

Shut up there munmun! Which Justice Mammqn Nasir report changed the name of 'Elelenwa' to Elelenwo? When they want to correct you guys, you talk about 'history' or 'origin' that you know nothing about. Now you are also talking about being Igbo sub clan rubbish.

Even if your sub clan claim is valid, does it mean that they didn't have their language or dialect that is related in the way their towns and villages are named? You are the one that need to get yourself educated but I will implore you to do it with an open mind.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Tranquill:

Shut up there munmun! Which Justice Mammqn Nasir report changed the name of 'Elelenwa' to Elelenwo? When they want to correct you guys, you talk about 'history' or 'origin' that you know nothing about. Now you are also talking about being Igbo sub clan rubbish.

Even if your sub clan claim is valid, does it mean that they didn't have their language or dialet that is relected in the way their towns and villages are named? You are the one that need to get yourself educated but I will implore you to do it with an open mind.

You see your life... You know what i am saying is true, because you just admitted that they are an igbo sub clan. The Igbo land is littered with sub clans each with it's dialect and way of life, now you decide to throw insults. Young man you are still a child, you don't even understand life. Read again about the post civil war politics and how those areas were renamed and you will be cured of your ignorance. My child i forgive and will not react harshly to your insults because if you follow a pig into the gutter to fight you will be as dirty as the pig.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Ojiofor: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
shizzleStar:

Igbos can have Biafra without including the minorities of the niger delta I made this clear in my comment. A Biafra of strictly Igbo speaking areas is what most people agitating for biafra advocate, including me.

We dont need the non-igbo speaking minorities, many of us have said this severally. That was why IPOB is also calling for referendum so that the components of Biafra in 1967 can decide of they want to still be part for Biafra or remain in nigeria, i dont see how that is a bad thing

Ojiofor, for how many years will we keep asking for restructuring?. We have been shouting this for decades and those who are benefiting immensely albeit undeservedly from the skewed political structure are giving deaf ears.

Perhaps a change of idea or demand from biafran agitation will land the Igbos a better deal

My response to you just days ago

I will support any form of agitation that does not cost the lives of Igbo youths or pitch us against our neigbhours unnecessarily, IPOB agitatation is doing exactly that without any tangible result.We are asking for restructuring at federal level,why not organize and restructure at local level first?
We need to put the right persons in the right positions in Igboland.That should be the first step anything else is window dressing and honestly that is the main reason I stop taking IPOB seriously.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Tranquill: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
obynzo:

You see your life... You know what i am saying is true, because you just admitted that they are an igbo sub clan. The Igbo land is littered with sub clans each with it's dialect and way of life, now you decide to throw insults. Young man you are still a child, you don't even understand life. Read again about the post civil war politics and how those areas were renamed and you will be cured of your ignorance. My child i forgive and will not react harshly to your insults because if you follow a pig into the gutter to fight you will be as dirty as the pig.

Your problem is more with comprehension. Be sure not to pass on those lies your parents told you to your children otherwise it will become a generation munmuness.

Bye.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by emezuo17: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
ubcandid:

do you know what occurred before the civil the amalgamation of Nigeria. Just like Arochukwu that was an Ibibio land, that's how the Igbo's were penetrating people territory and claiming the land. It's not rocket science why they are being rejected by the original owners of the land.
. Ok so ndoki and egbema were not igbo land abi, egbem has 16 clans with same king, now 13 are in imo state, while 3 are in Rivers, does it mean the three egbema communities in Rivers are no more igbos? Mind you the land is not in dispute oh, for your information, Arochukwu people came from part of Cross rivers and Akwa ibom, their migration history is not in tandem with other igbos even in igbo land Aro people are occupiers, they occupied ndi izuogu and turned it to Aro ndi izuogu, they formed ubakala in umuahia, they are in isiokpo as aro isiokpo, presently having issues with igwuruta in ikwerre local government, they didn't claim Akwa ibom land as you asserted but claimed igboland where they presently reside, and possibly still dragging land with their progenitors.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by shizzleStar: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ojiofor:

I will support any form of agitation that does not cost the lives of Igbo youths or pitch us against our neigbhours unnecessarily, IPOB agitatation is doing exactly that without any tangible result.We are asking for restructuring at federal level,why not organize and restructure at local level first?
We need to put the right persons in the right positions in Igboland.That should be the first step anything else is window dressing and honestly that is the main reason I stop taking IPOB seriously.
keep shifting the goal post. Your true color is coming out small small...lol

From "collaborating with regional leaders to get restructuring", to " why not orgainse and restructure at local level first".

What exactly is your conviction? Now you no longer want federal restructuring its local you want. Its beginning to look like a waste of time trying to reason with you

You want to put the right person in position and you dont take IPOB serious, its people like you that will still antagonise any Igbo politician that calls for restructing.

Eyinnaya Abaribe has been at the fore-front of criticsing the current status quo cos its a fraud. You are honestly begining to sound like one of those self-hating Igbos...smh
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Sammyblaq(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:
What have i been saying all along ?

It's all clear, Ohaenze and Ndigbo Elders have gone there and have confirmed the truth on first hand basis

So, quit the psychological false narratives of " igbo-hating " Ohaneze and Ndigbo elders went to Rivers and saw things first hand and even issued a statement distancing themselves from the atrocities of the miscreants there using " igbos " as a shield to not be held accountable for their actions

Igbo youths must behave themselves outside home land and not under the guise of maltreatment instigate crisis for/with their hosts

Igbo youths must begin to tolerate people who are different from them without causing unnecessary drama

Igbo youths must learn to stop spreading false information about being targeted when elements amongst the igbos are required by the law to face the consequences of their actions

Igbos in generals should stop trying to hide behind the shield of " They are jealous of igbo blessing " to pressure people to accept their narratives,conjectures,perspectives and positions disallowing people to make objective disagreements with them
You wrote length and thought you made sense.
You are just a Compound fool.

If you like script from now till eternity, it is OBIGBO.

You called Phyno and Flavour ordinary..
Well done. Am sorry for you.

Do you know HARCOURT WHITE?.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Sammyblaq(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol. These are the people Igbo youths keep supporting lmao. Though I'm neither in support of this IPOB thing but for a better government.

But my Igbo brothers I think it's best we look beyond ethnicity and tribalism and vote for someone that has the interest of Nigeria and the youths at heart. Someone that'll truly take us to the next level.

Because looking at this situation right here, Eastern leaders are not in support of Biafra, and whatever Battle y'all fighting will really be in vain. And they do not have your interests at heart either, just a bunch of greedy and selfish politicians.
All for what they'll gain, no single interest in the affairs of their people. Are these the people y'all are dying for? Please have a rethink.

Ndi Igbo, ukpala okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya o.
Nwanne these guys are living beast... Milking already and corrupted.

Time will tell.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Ojiofor: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
shizzleStar:
keep shifting the goal post. Your true color is coming out small small...lol

From "collaborating with regional leaders to get restructuring", to " why not orgainse and restructure at local level first".

What exactly is your conviction? Now you no longer want federal restructuring its local you want. Its beginning to look like a waste of time trying to reason with you

You want to put the right person in position and you dont take IPOB serious, its people like you that will still antagonise any Igbo politician that calls for restructing.

Eyinnaya Abaribe has been at the fore-front of criticsing the current status quo cos its a fraud. You are honestly begining to sound like one of those self-hating Igbos...smh

To restructure at local level means getting the right leadership that works for us in Igboland,that is what I meant.
As for you not taken me serious or not is not my business.I am only here to freely express my convictions and believes without hindrance.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Sammyblaq(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wike and Umahi for Vice President....
This plan is already failed and pls don't come begging.

Playing to the beats of the Fulani Lords....

Ofu onye/ndi anaghi egbu oha.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by hightree: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
Thanks sir. Please link us together.

winterfell007:

I know lady you would like. She's a lawyer, hope you don't mind?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NLC Threatens Indefinite Strike, Gives One Week Ultimatum / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In China (photos) / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.