Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" (25256 Views)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by positivelord: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2020
gagaag
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2020
grin

Umahi, our 'Rord' and Saviour, Nnamdi Cownu has instructed that anywhere we see you in Amelica, we should give you the Ekweremadu treatment grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2020
hightree:
kiss kiss kiss IPOB leaders need to strategize and careful. They keep losing the little goodwill they have by the day.

Looking for a woman between 28-38. My ideal woman can be Single, Single mother, divorced or widow but must be working and open minded. Hook-up girls or any form of runs girl should not bother. Interested women should reach me on WhatsApp 08094158125 . My location is Lagos.

You must be ugly person by advertising yourself on social media, wey plenty of women full town like sand,

1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Elvictor: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2020
IgbofromDelta:
Obigbo, Egbema, Ndoni, Etche are Igbo territories in Rivers State.

in fact everybody in Rivers State are tenants to Ndigbo kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Onlinesmart: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

Ok Na , if Na beer parlour talk we go soon Sabi....

As for me I help IPOB people on Facebook share their post on Arewa Facebook pages so that the demarketing can spread fast... The more I share it the angrier Northerners get,

Atleast you like to call them names, Cows, terrorist, Fulani I'll help you get it to them and that's called politics

If your relatives were among those killed in oyingbo, you would have gotten some sense by now. When it all start, animal like you will change the narratives. You've been losing and you will keep losing. Kill just one Nigerian soldier and 20 ipob mugus will follow. This isn't a joke, you can see for yourself. So be prepared for what comes for you when the chips come down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by marsman: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2020
All this chest beaters, na only on top keyboard dey fit fight. Small.Oyigbo matter they have started shouting, UN USA PMB. IPOB your territory ends at Abia, don't go and be trying rubbish, dem no even fit try am for south west sha, that there herbalist flag will be used to carry them back to abia last last nii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by chukwuibuipob: 8:57am On Nov 09, 2020
sad Kanu and his fl@thead pigs sha.Anyway,I trust Wike to do the needful cool

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2020
loveth360:
We expected nothing less than this.

Foolish set of people that call themselves Leaders,instead going
there to defend the Igbos,they went to validate the killing.

Why is endsars protest in
Rivers state different
from the ones that happened all across southern nigeria.

Why didn't lagos state governor send soldiers to kill those yoruba youths that looted and burned their Oba's palace.

The stupid wike can not bring a single evidence to proved Ipob did what he accused them.

Wike must surely pay for the killing of Igbos in Obigbo.

Go annd drag him to pay

Nnamdi is a nuisance, let him channel resources if at all he has meaningful work doing to salvage the infrastructural decay in his state

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Elfaris(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Interesting. Even the south east leaders and people are rejecting IPOB like the plague that they are. lol.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by loveth360(f): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Simply nnamdi kanu should move his ipob activities to abia state

IPOB should be operating only in Abia state.

The London nuisance should stop exporting unrest to other states.
mechie onu gi there.

Until you one Nigerians get better Nigeria,Ipob will remain.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by northvietnam(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2020
Yes Oooooooo......

I want a BIAFRA

I want an Igbo Nation

But not this type Nnamdi Kanu is piloting with bigotry and making every part of the nation hate the Igbos

Igbos are now an endangered Spice in Nigeria now and Nnamdi is seating in UK making mouth

If you tell people to kill other people , you forget that Igbos are scattered all over Nigeria and there might be a backlash

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2020
There will be no war if you treat your people well and with uthmost dignity and respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by JoeEeL(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2020
omenka:
Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth worldwide said South West and Northern politicians are those instigating Kanu to do all he does in order to scuttle the chances of a president of Eastern extraction come 2023.

Most fantastical and outlandish conspiracy theory I've ever read.

That is all these foools think of day and night. Presidency, presidency, presidency.

Presidency will come and go; the shithole will remain.

What a zoo!

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by IgbofromDelta: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Obigbo is made up of Asa and Ndoki Igbos and was part of the old Imo State before they were forcefully ceded to Rivers State from what is today known as Abia State. The other Ndoki and Asa Igbo peoples occupy the Ukwa East and Ukwa West Local Government Areas of Abia State. The unjust justice mamman nasir boundary adjustment committee made this unjust and draconian demarcation in 1975 despite the outcry and opposition from the Eze Ndoki, Ndoki and Asa peoples. Prior to that the Name of what is corruptly pronounced as oyigbo is Obigbo.

RedPhoenix:

There's nowhere named " Obigbo " in Rivers

I;m 1000% certain igbos will be angry if Ijaws, Ikwerre, Itsekri begin to declare colonies in Ibo land. Why is it convenient for people to treat others in ways they'll resent if done to them. Ordinary Flavor and Phyno went for protests in a state, we knew the dust it raised, ibo to ibo. It's absolute hypocrisy to try to dominate people's wills, interests, minds, livelihoods in their lands

People ought to abide by rules of a place where they settle and not try to upset them

8 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by omenka(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Smh.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by RedPhoenix: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2020
IgbofromDelta:
Obigbo is made up of Asa and Ndoki Igbos and was part of the old Imo State before they were forcefully ceded to Rivers State from what is today known as Abia State. The other Ndoki and Asa Igbo peoples occupy the Ukwa East and Ukwa West Local Government Areas of Abia State. The unjust justice mamman nasir boundary adjustment committee made this unjust and draconian demarcation in 1975 despite the outcry and opposition from the Eze Ndoki, Ndoki and Asa peoples. Prior to that the Name of what is corruptly pronounced as oyigbo is Obigbo.

No place called Obigbo. Chauvanist

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

Ok Na , if Na beer parlour talk we go soon Sabi....

As for me I help IPOB people on Facebook share their post on Arewa Facebook pages so that the demarketing can spread fast... The more I share it the angrier Northerners get,

Atleast you like to call them names, Cows, terrorist, Fulani I'll help you get it to them and that's called politics

There's no difference between you and the devil . If anyone dies through the spread of your evil works, the person' blood shall be on your head. If you can't spread peace between these two tribes, let them be. In your mind , you are having fun, thinking that it's just politics but God would hold responsible for your deeds

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by IgbofromDelta: 9:04am On Nov 09, 2020
I am not interested in stup1d arguments. You would notice that i didn't mention those LGA

Elvictor:

Ahoada East and West, Ogba, Ogoni, na all ona get all

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Jonathan39: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2020
When you don't know your history, you begin to yarn dust. People like you are the reason history was removed from Nigerian curriculum
RedPhoenix:
What have i been saying all along ?

It's all clear, Ohaenze and Ndigbo Elders have gone there and have confirmed the truth on first hand basis

There's no where named " Obigbo " in Rivers, it's Oyigbo

I;m 1000% certain igbos will be angry if Ijaws, Ikwerre, Itsekri begin to declare colonies in Ibo land. Why is it convenient for people to treat others in ways they'll resent if done to them. Ordinary Flavor and Phyno went for protests in a state, we knew the dust it raised, ibo to ibo. It's absolute hypocrisy to try to dominate people's wills, interests, minds, livelihoods in their lands

People ought to abide by rules of a place where they settle and not try to upset them

So, quit the psychological false narratives of " igbo-hating " Ohaneze and Ndigbo elders went to Rivers and saw things first hand and even issued a statement distancing themselves from the atrocities of the miscreants there using " igbos " as a shield to not be held accountable for their actions

Rivers and South South states and Nigeria is home to all igbos who are innovative and industrious, but the constant need to try to get away with unruly actions unchecked will not be allowed. If Ikpeazu resisted it, i don't see why Wike should embrace it

Igbo youths must behave themselves outside home land and not under the guise of maltreatment instigate crisis for/with their hosts

Igbo youths must begin to tolerate people who are different from them without causing unnecessary drama

Igbo youths must learn to stop spreading false information about being targeted when elements amongst the igbos are required by the law to face the consequences of their actions

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by neonly: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol. These are the people Igbo youths keep supporting lmao. Though I'm neither in support of this IPOB thing but for a better government.

But my Igbo brothers I think it's best we look beyond ethnicity and tribalism and vote for someone that has the interest of Nigeria and the youths at heart. Someone that'll truly take us to the next level.

Because looking at this situation right here, Eastern leaders are not in support of Biafra, and whatever Battle y'all fighting will really be in vain. And they're do not have your interests at heart either, just a bunch of greedy and selfish politicians.
All for what they'll gain, no single interest in the affairs of their people. Are these the people y'all are dying for? Please have a rethink.

Ndi Igbo, ukpala okpoko gburu, nti chiri ya o.

Imagine if Nigeria is divide today am very sure igbo won't be contem..... which dey land always wanting to grab what doesn't belong to them

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Essence20(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2020
When the time comes, the so called leaders will have one vote per head, they won't determine the fate of vast majority.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by IgboSomalia: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2020
Kanu would still be beaten to death by an angry mob in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Omoslim26: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:

It's all clear, Ohaenze and Ndigbo Elders have gone there and have confirmed the truth on first hand basis

So, quit the psychological false narratives of " igbo-hating " Ohaneze and Ndigbo elders went to Rivers and saw things first hand and even issued a statement distancing themselves from the atrocities of the miscreants there using " igbos " as a shield to not be held accountable for their actions

Rivers and South South states and Nigeria is home to all igbos who are innovative and industrious, but the constant need to try to get away with unruly actions unchecked will not be allowed. If Ikpeazu resisted it, i don't see why Wike should embrace it

Igbo youths must behave themselves outside home land and not under the guise of maltreatment instigate crisis for/with their hosts

Igbo youths must begin to tolerate people who are different from them without causing unnecessary drama

Igbo youths must learn to stop spreading false information about being targeted when elements amongst the igbos are required by the law to face the consequences of their actions

Wen will people wake up to reality no be every igboman be ipob
stop making baseless generalized emphasis
ipob have been proscribed in igboland already and openly rejected by well meaning igbos i am a typical owerri man but i dont flow with ipob

make una no dey allow over emotional sensationalism overide critical reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Igbos in generals should stop trying to hide behind the shield of " They are jealous of igbo blessing " to pressure people to accept their narratives,conjectures,perspectives and positions disallowing people to make objective disagreements with them

Bros go and check your history it was known as Obigbo, Rumu areas like Rumuokoro was known as Umuokoro all this was post civil war politics. Elelenwo was known formerly as Elelenwa

7 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by afroxyz: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:
All this chest beaters, na only on top keyboard dey fit fight. Small.Oyigbo matter they have started shouting, UN USA PMB. IPOB your territory ends at Abia, don't go and be trying rubbish, dem no even fit try am for south west sha, that there herbalist flag will be used to carry them back to abia last last nii

See people wey dem flog their oba comot for palace dey follow talk sef

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Muna4real(f): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2020
I stopped reading after I saw the bolded below

Umahi, after listening to Governor Nyesom Wike’s narration of the atrocious activities of IPOB in Oyigbo

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by jeroba1(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2020
O God my father,let all northern politicians fall into the evil hand of Boko Haram in Jesus name.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by muykem: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2020
The biggest calamity awaiting igbo nation due to activities of IPOB will not come from federal government or it's agents but from other regions they are claimed to be part of biafra. The recent event in rivers state and beune state is a pointer to that fact.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Karlosorji(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2020
TecM0:

Wike is interested in Tambuwal 2023 agenda even a blind man knows... Wike gives know fvck about SouthSouth he doesn't even relate with Cross River, Bayelsa, and Akwa Ibom Governors so well

Ordinary NO you can’t spell. Too bad.
Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by marsman: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2020
loveth360:
We expected nothing less than this.

Foolish set of people that call themselves Leaders,instead going
there to defend the Igbos,they went to validate the killing.

Why is endsars protest in
Rivers state different
from the ones that happened all across southern nigeria.

Why didn't lagos state governor send soldiers to kill those yoruba youths that looted and burned their Oba's palace.

The stupid wike can not bring a single evidence to proved Ipob did what he accused them.

Wike must surely pay for the killing of Igbos in Obigbo.
Story story ohh

1 Like

Re: Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" by Karlosorji(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Ordinary NO you can’t spell. Too bad.
TecM0:

Wike is interested in Tambuwal 2023 agenda even a blind man knows... Wike gives know fvck about SouthSouth he doesn't even relate with Cross River, Bayelsa, and Akwa Ibom Governors so well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Iskilu Wakili Not Blind, Only Acting Drama To Get Sympathy – Gani Adams / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates / Applaud Gov. Diri For His Stance To Ensure Improved Education - Bayelsa Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.