Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice (55870 Views)

Youths Beat Catholic Priest, Odunze, In Ebonyi For Flogging Councilor's Son / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / 7 Fulani Men Burnt In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by spiritmasquerad(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Zinpat: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
May God grant him quick recovery
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Dex4(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
And our stupid police force is still waiting for official complaint before rounding these guys up....where did we learn all our processes in this country?�‍♂️
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by bigcasava1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
SeriouslySense:
if they want Biafra, it's not bad, as long as they mostly choose Biafra, stop the self-condemnation and lets them decide.
ok
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Vaiki(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

and nobody is burning our politicians stealing our future

Initially I thought Africans are a disgrace

But now am beginning to feel Africans are cursed
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough from Africa then another shit pops up
Personally I can't come to terms with the level of cruelty among the masses. How can they even punish a child who stole to satisfy hunger created by his parents as a result of bad government? This is unbelievably sad!

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Richieniit: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2020
Useless country, useless people!!! Wicked and heartless nation. No be curse but Nigeria will never grow. Una politicians go steal billions of naira Nd yet una no go after their head. No peace for the wicked cry
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Obedinho130: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
even satan is now afraid of nigerians
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jesus Christ. they should all be subjectedbto the same punishment. how do people behave like this
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by ebuka10box(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough from Africa then another shit pops up
u are also a problem in the society bro, end cybercrime cos its not helping legit hustlers in any way. U guys just make hardworking guys look like they ain't working. even when help wants to come from the foreign community, once they know u are a Nigerian it's good as gone
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Happyguy201: 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is the same people that will be shouting end police brutality and Sars extortion . Imagine killing your fellow human being because he stole a cup of rice . Nigerians have lost their sanity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
poor kid. I wish I could help everyone in the world
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Warlord2014(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/traders-burn-10-year-old-boy-for-allegedly-stealing-food/%3famp=1
Ebony!!!, ebony!!!...why are these people so evil hearted.
Who no fear ebonyi state lack wisdom sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Drelux(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sinner judging sinner for sinning differently
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Djbond(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
sad hope u aren’t using dis lil twins pic/probably ur neighbor pikin play fast one on us? Upload ur pics together plus ur address for verification
brother please help me, you will not be put to shame I'm here now please we're still at the hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Vabasi(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
It baffles me how homo sapiens have suddenly lost their humanity.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by sukar886: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
God will punish them, just becos of rice,.... does guys should be hang
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by LadySarah: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ebe lyk say this Ebonyi ppl heart dey for back?This same James Nwafor pal.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by dcasca(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Come On... What is going on in this country?
What happened to our sympathy for young people?
May God take absolute control.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Nmezor(f): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
This really disturbing. Those traders are extremely mean shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Noerection: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
I didn't see you on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6242561/2-killed-riot-cross-river#95841115

but here you're vomiting bile because it's now in Ebonyi State,
You guys should not come over to 2021 with this kind of character or else, we might face what we are facing now come 2021

[img]https://media./images/45d42e2cac7fa8c03d1a25a7020bbc66/tenor.gif[/img]
is Ibo not amaka again ?
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by platido(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2020
They shouldn't even punish them...but burnt their Toes and mistakenly throw them in the first also mistakenly
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Slimm01: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
this Ebonyi people and Hausa's are the same. always acting like animals. for crying out loud the boy was just hungry and needs to feed his mentally challenged father also.

if this story is true then I pray the culprits gets 60,000yrs of suffering with hard labour
You are right. These Ebonyi people have evil hearts. Very wicked set of human beings just like Fulani people.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by euniselfyahoo: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is what Buhari regime has put us. Always closing boarder
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by harmony75: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
by law stealing food can be pardoned by the offender so you can't help this child with food?! people are just heartless am surprised to hear this from Ebonyi state.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
heart of some human is desperately evil shocked
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by catherine1998: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
this Ebonyi people and Hausa's are the same. always acting like animals. for crying out loud the boy was just hungry and needs to feed his mentally challenged father also.

if this story is true then I pray the culprits gets 60,000yrs of suffering with hard labour
\
Mr man try & stay on the issue, condemn the action simple, stop dragging the whole state into it.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by lkillbrokehoes: 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2020
PussyOdour:
Humans are so cruel. Just cups of rice? I am not justifying stealing but there some things people stole and you know that it was as a result of hunger that made them to. This is so sad and pathetic. I pray justice prevail.

But our leaders who stole even our future are been hail and worshipped. We really have a long way to go.

Wickedness
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by catherine1998: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Slimm01:
You are right. These Ebonyi people have evil hearts. Very wicked set of human beings just like Fulani people.
My Sympathy goes to the boy, but stop sounding foolish, Ebonyi is not the first place to witness this type of thing & will not be the last.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by Hassanmaye(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

grin grin grin
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice by catherine1998: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Badonasty:
lol....I can only imagine the type of poverty hammering them in that Ebonyi state...Igbo kwenu
Bros examine your brain very well bcus if you are OK you should know that food is never & will never be a problem of Ebonyi ppl, jst that the little boy may have Tendency of stealing in him, I condemn in totality the actions of those traders but that is a pointer that we Ebonyi ppl does not condole thieves of any form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) / Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.