Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

#EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu (34346 Views)

Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / Festus Keyamo: EndSARS Promoters Must Be Prosecuted / NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Erojepromise(f): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
this is preposterous clearly they are trying to change the narratives and shift attention to protesters that didn't nothing wrong and were only fighting for their rights, they want us to forget that while the protests were ongoing peacefully they organized thugs to attack them, deployed the military on them who shot at them thereby killing and wounding defenseless protesters. The consequences of their actions happened through riots and looting they are shifting blames to end Sars . God punish Devil especially those buharians seeking to clamp down on freedom and justice . nemesis will catch up with you

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Warlord2014(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
deantimes:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/cbn-action-endsars-promoters-must-face-the-law-says-presidency/%3famp=1
Shut up uncle...your office knew the thugs responsible for all the looting and the rioting.

Go and poo aside with you useless constitution that attacks dog instead of wolfs.
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
iokpebholo:
arson,stealing, destruction of public properties and malicious damage are all enshrined in d criminal code sir.These were some of d visible infringements by d so called endsars protesters grin grin

I thought u had sense?? Even people visiting tinubu seem to value property more than innocent human lives. Posterity will judge them. I have never seen good leaders put properties of one man over people's lives. Was it only Tinubu's property that was attacked or destroyed??

Has the government answered for the thugs they hired to cause mayhem and disrupt the peaceful protests in lagos and Abuja?

U think the people are joking bah? And only u are serious

If u want to follow the law follow it justly and properly and not to suit ur agenda.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by leisuretym: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Just provide job for the youth and stop posting rubbish on twitter with public funding

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Donspicey: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dis govt na scam..............
Southerners Shine ur eyes oooooo

No let dem enslave you ooooooo
FG is really up to something......

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Donspicey: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Dis govt na scam..............
Southerners Shine ur eyes oooooo

No let dem enslave you ooooooo
FG is really up to something......

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by baconline(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Thank u Garba Shehu, u are creating a better condition for another avoidable protest, u did not go after the funders of Bokoharam, it is innocent citizens that the government provoked with violence

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by rickyrex(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
obiekunie2:
this government really likes trouble.

they just want southern youths to rise and destroy south like bokoharam destroyed north.

i know they are not happy that southerners are living in peace while north is battling with insecurity.

I AM PLEADING WITH OUR YOUTHS TO PLEASE CONTROL THEIR ANGER AND RESIST ANOTHER PROTEST.

WE HAVE GOOD LAWYERS TO DEFEND THOSE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THIS GOVERNMENT.
will those lawyers stand for this youths without asking for outrageous amount of money
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by bencr7: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
ivolt:
Yes. Be quick about it. Anyone who is found to have used fake news to incite violence should be investigated and charged. The government shouldn't just stop with the small fries who were merely following trends but the public arrowheads too. The accounts of the likes of Falz and DJ witch who promoted fake news are still untouched which suggests that they were merely supporting the movement online while safeguarding themselves by making no financial contributions.
u think Buhari will be there forever one he must paid for wat is doing, thank UAE for exposing d government official and d other cut for doing boko haram business

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Nchenches: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sokoto Caliphate recovering from the shock of #ENDSARS protest and now unleashing its fangs.

SARS and other armed forces on roadblocks are primarily aimed to stop any possible uprising in the south of Nigeria against the roguish political structure and constitution of Nigeria created by northern Nigeria through its military dictators.

The fraudulent political structure of 20 states in the north but only 17 states for the two southern regions makes southern politicians lick the Assssss of northern politicians in Nigeria’s political process.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by duduade: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
This man will reap the fruits of his and his president s labour

He seems to forget that there is a life after 2023
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Bhol28: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
DesignYourLogo:
The question no one is answering is, what will happen to the thugs on government Suv who started chasing after the ENDSARS protesters with cutlass, and burned down their cars during the beginning of EndSars Protest? Before the proposed peaceful protest went bad

Because their faces are all over the net. Yet none of them been arrested. Because these touts started it first with burning of cars, with many injured with cutlass

This is certainly not the Nigeria of our fathers Dream

Anyway please, I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your product or Company. For 2k Only
don't be fooled,govt officials cant be so stupid to publicly carry out such act with govt vehicles and even stay boldly on the road.Not only govt officials drive suvs
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by BlaqT: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
I'm so ashamed of this country maka chukwu
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Eriokanmi: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Mr Shehu, which law exactly?
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by duduade: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
bencr7:
u that Buhari will not be there forever one he must paid for wat is doing

Leave them na.. No dey argue with illiterates abeg

You know how much this coward don collect
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

they just want southern youths to rise and destroy south like bokoharam destroyed north.

i know they are not happy that southerners are living in peace while north is battling with insecurity.

I AM PLEADING WITH OUR YOUTHS TO PLEASE CONTROL THEIR ANGER AND RESIST ANOTHER PROTEST.

People will wake up one day, burn down whole cities and evidence points to the fact that they received monetary compensation for the act of subterfuge and we should leave theor victims to die in vain, those who took loans to set up businesses should just be dying in silence because they are not online to rain curses on those behind who were sharing fake news that worsened the situation.

Haha. This is not fair. If government does not prosecute them, then it will be fair to expect their victims to resort to self help and jungle justice.
We earned them to be careful before sharing fake news.
Please let them go and prove their case in court.

I don't know why Omoni Oboli is not being mentioned sef
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Reference(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is what I said when folks were baying for an end to the protest without an adequate response from the authorities. Back to the status quo and even worse. It is like spraying insecticide in a room where you are and within a few seconds ventilating the room because you cannot stand it. You have lost.

The smaller bugs, the attitude of the foot soldiers will be dead while the bigger bugs the system the authorities use to continue slavery will remain alive and kicking. And we all know change cannot happen until attitudes change completely across board.

Said that there are people benefitting from the status quo and merely held their breathe while the riots lasted and are now relieved it didn't escalate unto change. They will come back with a vengeance and Nigeria is bound to be worse, much worse. The citizens blinked, could not hold their horses for long and they should now brace for the fallout.

It has started. No evidence found against any SARS operative. Interesting. They know how to close ranks...while the peons are busy fighting each other in chains. It is so, so, so easy to misrule this country.... Nigeria, a banana farmer's paradise.
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Vacora(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
deantimes:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/cbn-action-endsars-promoters-must-face-the-law-says-presidency/%3famp=1

These people talk like we are all stark illiterates.

You cannot charge an organiser of a peace assembly or protest retrospectively due to the presence or actions of riotous mob in other areas.

So because I choose to join the EndSars movement which calls for a fairer and just society in which extra judicial killings and torture against hapless citizen should not be the norm means I am guilty of riot?

Prove to a competent court I acted riotously and leave all the semantics to the legal experts.

Anyone who uses unlawful violence on persons or property is guilty of riot. The soldiers or undercover agents who used or incited ‘unlawful violence’ why aren't they being prosecuted?
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by DesignYourLogo: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Bhol28:
don't be fooled,govt officials cant be so stupid to publicly carry out such act with govt vehicles and even stay boldly on the road.Not only govt officials drive suvs
Oga are you saying the Nigerian Government you know is afraid of you? As a wise man you are sir.

Use the looting of treasury as an instance Prof.

It's high time we start sending People's brains to the Drycleaning in this part of the world.

People like you are the very reason Nigeria is doing really. And your unborn generations are very proud of you as father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Nchenches: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
duduade:
This man will reap the fruits of his and his president s labour

He seems to forget that there is a life after 2023

He, Shehu Garba, is Nigeria’s presidency.

If Buhari still exists, he hardly knows what goes on in Nigeria.

Southern politicians keep quiet because they are struggling for who can be appointed next president by Sokoto Caliphate.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by JoeEeL(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
Southerners, break up from these foools at all cost.

Else what will befall your generation will not be child's play.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by simplesearch: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

This is the way to go. You made a lot of sense!
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by ruffDiamond: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
then we shall hit the street again in fresh protest, garbage shehu!
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by jaytii(f): 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
BigSarah:
And what will the killer SARS and Military Face?
Promotion?...
I don’t still get what the endsars promoters and protesters did wrong? Everything was fine until the military involvement.

That's wrong

Why did the governors of Edo and Lagos state impose curfews in their state? Edo even did that days before 20-10-20.

The protest went from peaceful to violent 3 days into the protest. You blocked major roads, cursed anyone who dares to challenge your reason for doing so saying they should also join the movement because this is a fight for all (very true). Then every Tom, Dick and Harry joined the movement not minding that it would be impossible to control how they choose to express themselves.

The so call thugs and hoodlums brought themselves together on the mainland like their counterparts at the Lekki toll gate, took revenge on police men that have been tormenting them for years, burnt stations to the ground, block inner street and only making way when you "drop something for the boys".

I could go on and on but I hope you get it now.
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by toolovely(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Powersurge:
Why is govt talking about EndSARS and nothing about the thugs that attacked protesters? This people no well o

What do you want them to say when they are the ones who sent them to attack them
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Vacora:

These people talk like we are all stark illiterates.

You cannot charge an organiser of a peace assembly or protest retrospectively due to the presence of riotous mob in other areas.

So because I choose to join the EndSars movement which calls for a fairer and just society in which extra judicial killings and torture against hapless citizen should not be the norm means I am guilty of riot?

Prove to a competent court I acted riotously and leave all the semantics to the legal experts.

Anyone who uses unlawful violence on persons or property is guilty of riot. The soldiers or undercover agents who used or incited ‘unlawful violence’ why aren't they being prosecuted?

These are people who were being paid to create a situation and fake videos and pictures that led to the serious loss of lives and properties.

The people who were sponsoring them by paying huge sums of money to them and they receiving the money have case to answer. They should go prove their innocence in court.
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Cutiekatty: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

Lawyers are not free
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by AsawanaDgreat: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Shehu is doing his job
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by herphyz(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
elderly senseless human being.....
after you the peaceful protest so as for you to have avenue to call the protesters to court with your zombies now you are looking for ways to punish the rightous fellas.....

then you're automatically breeding another protest if you call them to court.....

awon were
Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Nchenches: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
JoeEeL:
Southerners, break up from these foools at all cost.

Else what will befall your generation will not be child's play.

Southern politicians who are supposed to spearhead break up from northern region are rather jostling for political appointments from Sokoto Caliphate politicians.

Most parts of the Northern region have adopted Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, thereby raped Nigeria’s secular constitution supervised by northern military dictators.

Yet, southern politicians siddon de look north like Lucozade.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Promoters Must Be Punished - Garba Shehu by Omokowa(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Which useless law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zamfara Goldfields Don’t Belong To Government – Nuruddeen Isa, Commissioner / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters / 10 Throwback Photos Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.