Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Barcelona Legend, Samuel Eto’o Hospitalized With Minor Head Injury After Being I - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barcelona Legend, Samuel Eto’o Hospitalized With Minor Head Injury After Being I (219 Views)

Young Woman Dies From Brain Injury After She Was Robbed In Jos (Photos) / Stephen Bradley Mell Puts His Private Plane On Autopilot To Have Sex With Minor / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Barcelona Legend, Samuel Eto’o Hospitalized With Minor Head Injury After Being I by Victorogunsuyi: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
MBnews

Crime
Barcelona legend, Samuel Eto’o hospitalized with minor head injury after being involved in car accident in Cameroon (Photos)
22 seconds agoAdd Commentby admin0 Views
5fa8ebce04e19-e78037a7

Written by admin
Barcelona legend, Samuel Eto’o has been hospitalized with a minor head injury after being involved in a car crash in his native Cameroon.

The 39-year old was traveling home from a family wedding celebration when his car is reported to have been struck by a public bus on the Nkongsamba-Douala Road on Sunday morning, November 8.

He reportedly suffered a head injury and was immediately taken to hospital for treatment.

Cameroonian journalist Martin Camus tweeted a picture of Eto’o’s damaged vehicle alongside the caption: “The crushed car Samuel Eto’o was in.

“I can confirm that he is fine, we spoke again. Doctors taking care of additional examinations.”
Click on the link below for more details....
https://www.mbnews.com.ng/2020/11/09/barcelona-legend-samuel-etoo-hospitalized-with-minor-head-injury-after-being-involved-in-car-accident-in-cameroon-photos/

Re: Barcelona Legend, Samuel Eto’o Hospitalized With Minor Head Injury After Being I by freshMallam1122: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
quick recovery.. legend

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Legend, Samuel Eto’o Hospitalized With Minor Head Injury After Being I by Mynd44: 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020

1 Like

(1)

What Nigerian Army Personnel Did To This Lady For Refusing To Greet’ Them (video / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Four In Benue Community / Panic In Benin As Edo Head Of Service Is Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.