Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. (729 Views)

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped / How A Thief Rained Insults On Me Before He 'Escaped' / Neighbors Recount How Late Husband Maltreated Wife Who Stabbed Him To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by kucykengz(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2020
Nigerian escaped death in the hands of Nigerian Army after they fired him three shots. His only crime was overtaken them.

Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by Mayng01(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Thank God for your life, Nigeria is still farther away from civilization. Our security men are nothing but killers.
Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by merieam16(f): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2020
I kno some people will still blame u for overtaking...Tank ur stars or would av seen #justice4...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by obyrich(m): 4:41am On Nov 10, 2020
How is overtaking a crime punishable by death?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2020
kucykengz:
Nigerian escaped death in the hands of Nigerian Army after they fired him three shots. His only crime was overtaken them.

Imagine oh .... for here we dey overtake
Defense minister !!!!!

Naija for sale ... pls buy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by FlyHeight: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
obyrich:
How is overtaking a crime punishable by death?

As a rule, the Navy, Air Force and The Army when driving in possession or convoy, doesn’t allow you overtake them because it could be considered a threat to whomever they’re carrying. And it is a known rule that you could be met with deadly force if they feel you’re an impending threat by driving too close for too long or attempting to overtake the normal Lagos way...
Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by obyrich(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
FlyHeight:

As a rule, the Navy, Air Force and The Army when driving in possession or convoy, doesn’t allow you overtake them because it could be considered a threat to whomever they’re carrying. And it is a known rule that you could be met with deadly force if they feel you’re an impending threat by driving too close for too long or attempting to overtake the normal Lagos way...
Is this a universal rule? Was this rule made during military regime?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by FlyHeight: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
obyrich:
Is this a universal rule? Was this rule made during military regime?

It was made during the military regime but still exists today... If you ever encounter a 3-5 star generals convoy I strongly suggest you don’t get too close... it could be catastrophic

It’s practically same rule that applies to Bullion Vans, they are not to stop till they get to their destination whether 100 people get killed in the process or not
Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by Federov(m): 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na for only Nigeria we dey all kinda rule.... Those that are supposed to protect us all the ones killing us.... God deliver Nigeria.... OGA thank God for your life .
Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by 2cribz: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
I have tried dis stint b4,they couldnt reverse to pursue me,instead kf following them ,i divert enter left for t junction.
Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by tit(f): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Koboko no dey hungry you.
Na hot bullet you want
Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mayng01:
Thank God for your life, Nigeria is still farther away from civilization. Our security men are nothing but killers.

They are not killers. They are lower level animals. Imagine teaching a pack of bonobos how to handle guns, then you arm them. You've got the Nigerian (in)security forces.
Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
FlyHeight:

If their siren is off you can overtake them. Although that rule pertains to climes where they go out of their way to recruit human beings with brains into their forces. Not here where army authorities don't know the meaning of cyber crime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Recount How He Escaped Death. by RighteousSlawor: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr.... May tha lord my daddy be praised! You see, if not for my daddy, and for the fact u are a real niggurrr, by now, ur story would have be sorry. So repent now, so that u will make heaven at last, the endtime is near.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Assassinated By Gunmen Laid To Rest In Taraba Amidst Tears / Abia Polytechnic Students Protest Rape Of Female Student By SARS Officials / UNIBEN English And Literature Lecturer In Rape Allegation Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.