Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. (762 Views)

I Want To Arrest My Father For Selling My Palm Oil / Planning My Sucide Next Weekend / 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by mathscrusader: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by Earthstorms(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Can you negotiate with your creditors and ask for more time?

You said you are in a pit already, you need to stop digging.

Worst case defer your admission and do some work for a year to pay part of your debt.

4 Likes

Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by Freelancer007(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2020
mathscrusader:
Things are now so out of hand for me. life is like a living hell for me. I have no joy peace or future anymore.

So many pressure from all angels.

Decisions that I took have landed me in very big trouble.
I have made alot of terrible mistakes in life, and now, i cant get myself out of the pit i have put my self.

police might come and carry me any minute.. I leave with fears.

All i want now is just peace of mind. I have prayed and prayed, fasted, gone for concelling stilll nothing is working.

I keep having these three options as a way out.

Please I dont want to join Illumintti but that keeps coming into my mind,
sometimes sucide thoughts comes too...
life is so terrible for me. I am in a debt of over 2million naira with no hope of paying back.

School has resumed and I cant go back. I am a very intelligent student that also lectures his fellow students in areas of mathematics, but now I am messed up.

Please dose anyone know where I can sell my kidney, or any of my body part to see how I can raise money to pay for debts hovering over my head.

Please i need help.. my my fellow nigerians please

No matter what, suicide is never an option. Committing suicide is like quitting, and allowing your challenges overcome you. Don't quit, strong men never do!

Also, you're at a point where you have to stop digging yourself into an endless pit. Don't even contemplate selling your organs. It may not end well bro.

Follow Earthstoms advice. Never give up. You will overcome.
Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2020
If you are in Ibadan I know where you can sell your kidney if you are not a smoker.

1 Like

Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by Juliusmomoh: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2020
Do u have any skill ? Let me help u
Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by GodWrites: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
I'm not a motivational speaker, I'm simply GOD and this is the only practical advice you'll get.

FAKE YOUR DEATH, and start AFRESH!

You'll need to quit school, get a new identity, and move to the nearest country around, maybe Ghana, Benin, Cameron, etc.

This journey means: You'll never ever be in contact with your loved ones, and people who know you.

Also, this procedure requires careful planning, to avoid giving yourself away. That means you'll never have a bank account, since your biometrics will be a huge trigger.

Now the BIG question: how can you successfully fake your death? Trust me, a lot of people have tried it and they failed.

But in Nigeria, your chances are huge since the system isn't meticulous in terms of investigation.

Also, you'll need to work with a professional, who will help you with the planning, identity arrangements, and also help you secure a life somewhere outside Nigeria.

It will cost a penny, and it is a much better option compared to committing suicide or selling your organ. Also, Illuminati is scam. You'll end up getting scammed! Don't even try it!

You can start anew, on a fresh slate, a new human. You can literally wipe your mistakes clean and start over again.

But a common problem people encounter is letting go of loved ones. Even when they fake their death, they later in life trying to reconnect and as thus, burst their bubble.

You want another option? Quit school, start working, and save up money to settle your debt. It will be hard, but well, nothing in life is easy.

Disclaimer: this post is purely educational and shouldn't be taken seriously!

I wish you the best life have to offer.

1 Like

Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by mathscrusader: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Do u have any skill ?
Let me help u

i can design websites
Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by mathscrusader: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
Earthstorms:
Can you negotiate with your creditors and ask for more time?

You said you are in a pit already, you need to stop digging.

Worst case defer your admission and do some work for a year to pay part of your debt.

I have been pleading, begging her, gone to her house, still she refuse my plea.. i begged for at least a week to run round , she still no gree.

others are also on my neck..

i just done know how i got myself into this mess.

I am finished. i am not seeing any future again.

i just have used my hand to distroy myself
Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by mathscrusader: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ibadanboyy:
If you are in Ibadan I know where you can sell your kidney if you are not a smoker.

here is my number 08173219989
Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by jeffsummers(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ibadanboyy:
. Hello can u help me out i want to sell my kidney. Am in ogun state but ogun is not so far from ibadan. Please help me out am in a financial mess
Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by DeBond01: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote]If you are in Ibadan I know where you can sell your kidney if you are not a smoker.

Can u link me up pls
Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by alice1166: 4:36am On Sep 18, 2023
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him  +2349134304509 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com
Re: Joining Illuminati, Selling My Body Part Or Committing Sucide.. by alice1166: 11:23pm On Apr 12
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life ....

(1) (Reply)

Engine And Generators Oil For Supplies / Foreign Used Keke Napeps Available For Sale In Ilorin Kwara State / How Profitable Is Uber/bolt Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.